The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Not only Donnarumma and Calhanoglu: the renewal issue at Milan also concerns Alessio Romagnoli. With less urgency than the first two, given the deadline in 2022, but it is a matter to be resolved within a few months. His future is increasingly uncertain, thanks to a starting position that is no longer so solid after the exploits of Fikayo Tomori. As told in recent weeks, Raiola's goal is a contractual adjustment with respect to the current salary of 3.5 million euros net per season, but the Rossoneri line provides for a salary cap set at 4 million euros.

SIRENE CATALAN-This is why, with a renewal negotiation that does not take off, his future may be far from Milan. Barcelona thinks of him, looking for a left-handed central defender (Umtiti has a knee that is sometimes unstable, Lenglet did not meet expectations), good at managing the ball as required in teams that love possession. As reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport, the valuation of Milan, six years after the purchase and the complete amortization of the card, is 20 million euros.

Sell him for whatever we can, even 5-10m. Renewing on a higher salary would make him impossible to get rid of in the future. I trust the new management to be smarter than that

Schedule

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sell him for whatever we can, even 5-10m. Renewing on a higher salary would make him impossible to get rid of in the future. I trust the new management to be smarter than that

It was clear with Tomori's emergence that Romagnoli will be leaving. We should try to get as close to what we paid as we can. Every euro above that will see a big portion (40%) of it go to Roma. I keep saying that Romagnoli is a great defender if you play in a way that suits him. Unfortunately we don't suit his characteristics at all now. Donnarumma should be the captain from next season.

We should be getting a new CB after selling him, someone like Fik that's both fast and aggressive.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Please no..im super against him. Yes he does score insane goals every now and then but he can be a super lazy player and wont fit our high press, track back style of play

That's why we have Saele as backup/rotation.

Ilicic would be the ideal solution to our RW situation, he is a settled Serie A talisman and would offer goals and assists to this team. Things that are woefully lacking from that side this season.

I like signing players I hate to face in opposing teams.

He would deliver instantly and be replaceable within two years while we gain momentum. In the meantime Saele will have grown and our transfer coffers would be bigger. Could be a prescient move.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It was clear with Tomori's emergence that Romagnoli will be leaving. We should try to get as close to what we paid as we can. Every euro above that will see a big portion (40%) of it go to Roma. I keep saying that Romagnoli is a great defender if you play in a way that suits him. Unfortunately we don't suit his characteristics at all now. Donnarumma should be the captain from next season.

We should be getting a new CB after selling him, someone like Fik that's both fast and aggressive.

It will be hard to get that amount so close to his contract expiring. Therefore, I wouldn't be greedy and get as much as we can.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
********** - Milan, Tomori towards redemption. Dalot and Meit? more no than yes. Loan renewal for Diaz?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
This is for all the Snake defenders. I'm so glad I never stopped calling him Snake and Dollar all these years.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Serie A clubs spent over ?138m in agent fees in 2020, with Juventus, Roma and Milan on top of the list.

The FIGC has released the figures for expenses on agent fees by Serie A clubs in 2020. The exact amount for all the 20 clubs combined is ?138.015.594,09.

Serie A clubs had spent ?187.7m in 2019 and ?171.5m in 2018.

Juventus were the highest spending club with ?20,8m, followed by Roma (?19,2m) and Milan (?14,3m). Napoli spent ?12m and Inter ?9m.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
just like tutto spport, the mods shall ban the word donarumma, if he still chooses Raiola over this club.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
That's why we have Saele as backup/rotation.

Ilicic would be the ideal solution to our RW situation, he is a settled Serie A talisman and would offer goals and assists to this team. Things that are woefully lacking from that side this season.

I like signing players I hate to face in opposing teams.

He would deliver instantly and be replaceable within two years while we gain momentum. In the meantime Saele will have grown and our transfer coffers would be bigger. Could be a prescient move.

Ilicic doesnt have the workrate or the pace to play RW efficently. Thats why he's used as CF/SS at Atalanta. Id like to see a RW with Rebic's workrates. Also as Ilicics fellow countryman I can assure you that you'd rather see Samu on the right then when he has his day off..sadly in NT that happens more often then not. If we end up signing him I see him more as a Hakan alternative then RW material

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Now I really wish Ladri drop out of the top 4. This way Snake has nowhere else to go.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
********** - Milan, Tomori towards redemption. Dalot and Meit? more no than yes. Loan renewal for Diaz?

I would redeem Meite. Was it like 7-8m? Good value for this money and I think he can improve even more.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Official: Milan announce a multi-year partnership with German premium automobile company BMW
https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/art...-milan-and-bmw-together-to-reshape-the-future

ExzbPJfWUAALGHF

ExzbSCFWQAADdQq

ExzbQ2dXMAU-wa6

Last edited:

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How exactly would Ilicic work in our team on the right?

If he took over the Diaz role (not that he'd accept not being a started, whole reason for him leaving Atalanta if he does) then we're talking

But we can't play such a slow and lazy player out on the wings and not to mention its just not his position

That being said I'd love to see Zlatan-Ilicic link up. We'd have two passengers but damn are they nice to watch

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How exactly would Ilicic work in our team on the right?

If he took over the Diaz role (not that he'd accept not being a started, whole reason for him leaving Atalanta if he does) then we're talking

But we can't play such a slow and lazy player out on the wings and not to mention its just not his position

That being said I'd love to see Zlatan-Ilicic link up. We'd have two passengers but damn are they nice to watch

We'd always have Saladmaker as a hard-working alternate. I haven't watched much of Ilicic, but he didn't seem that lazy to me... at least not Leao levels. But we need players who can create chances out of nowhere.

I think Calabria's offensive stats will also go up if he gets a better partner

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
attention to all rnb: stop quoting merda new logo!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How much are we getting

We will probably never know. Ever since Elliott took over they stopped leaking info about these agreements. We can only guess.

BMW are listed in the second tier of partners alongside Banco BPM that pay 2 m/year, so my guess would be no more than 3 m/year from BMW.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Those BMW`s are gorgeus. Feels like it was so long since we had Audi on our yard..

Status
Not open for further replies.