Please help me

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
^ Dude, you don't uncheck it. You choose your desired avatar -of course if it's according to the forum rules- and save it, and it will uncheck itself.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chivu
ok, but i want to put my on personal avatar - a image from my computer and i dont see de Browse (or something else) button from wich i can select my picture
i only have pre-define AC Milan avatars
so how i select the picture from my computer????????

Last edited:

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
[QUOTE="U" Craiova]ok, but i want to put my on personal avatar - a image from my computer and i dont see de Browse (or something else) button from wich i can select my picture
i only have pre-define AC Milan avatars
so how i select the picture from my computer????????[/QUOTE]

You have to be here for 3 months and must have over 125 posts.
Just read the rules :D

edma

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta & Pirlo
i cant wait to have 125 point to used own avatar and create signature..

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Question. How do new memebers know when the reach 125 posts if there isn't a post count any more?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
pippoinzag}{i said:
Question. How do new memebers know when the reach 125 posts if there isn't a post count any more?
they got 2 different ways to find out!

way no. 1. they check their user CP once in a while (once a week) and when they reach 125 posts the signature option will be there :D and avatar

way no. 2. if you click on their username and then "find all post by "balblabla"" you'll see on the top right how many posts they have..so in a way we kinda got the postcount but it only counts the recent 500 posts :D :D

hopefully i explained well and you understood me and also these newbies understood me :tongue: :tongue:
EDIT: Edma got 39 posts right now :tongue:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I remember there was a thread where people discussed seeing Milan matches at Albion from a TV channel. From my memory it was on offtopic section but I didn't find it there nor knew the right search words. Can anyone link that thread? I would like to browse it a little bit:)

Schedule