The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2021, 16:51   #11661
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Conti: "I dreamed of a different path at Milan".
”There would be many things to say about what I have tried in these almost 4 years but at the moment I can't find the right words. Dear Milan, thank you for welcoming me into your wonderful story full of charm and glory, thank you for giving me the opportunity to wear this shirt so prestigious and dreamed of by so many children, but above all thank you for introducing me to fantastic people that I will always carry in my heart ! I dreamed of a different path, I would have liked to do more, but despite everything I have always given my best to best honor the colors I wore and it was a privilege! Good luck for everything. Forever grateful. Andrew"

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Pioli, Calabria, Kjaer, Tonali, Krunic - The overrated frauds
A mercato with 0 young french players is not a mercato.
Old 21-01-2021, 16:52   #11662
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan2012 View Post
Idk if it?s the nature of his dry loan but he doesn?t get regular minutes at spezia, sometimes not even on the bench.

Also not the most technical, not really a Maldini player
I have no hopes on him, goals are not everything, he isn?t much on midfield.

Signature
Quote:
Old 21-01-2021, 16:53   #11663
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

https://twitter.com/ismaelbennacer/s...473143812?s=21

Signature
Quote:
Old 21-01-2021, 16:56   #11664
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan2012 View Post
Idk if it?s the nature of his dry loan but he doesn?t get regular minutes at spezia, sometimes not even on the bench.

Also not the most technical, not really a Maldini player
I don?t watch Spezia but his data doesn?t read that bad, he started 10 games and missed games because of an injury. I cannot judge him beyond that but for a first season in Serie A that is an achievement.
If we can use him for the first team is a different question, but he does his part so far. Most primavera talents won‘t even get so far.

Last edited by milanator; 21-01-2021 at 16:59.
Old 21-01-2021, 17:11   #11665
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Old 21-01-2021, 17:13   #11666
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

Meh, he's playing as left midfielder and I don't know if he can have space here. Neither ATM or CDM (as double pivot) position looks suitable for him.

It will be more useful to sell him and balance books.
Old 21-01-2021, 17:20   #11667
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
Meh, he's playing as left midfielder and I don't know if he can have space here. Neither ATM or CDM (as double pivot) position looks suitable for him.

It will be more useful to sell him and balance books.
Depends also on outgoing transfers, with Diaz, Krunic and Meite up to 3 reserve positions could empty realistically in summer, if 2-3 of them leave (especially Krunic) he could easily inherit a position. If all of them stay there is probably zero space anyway.

If Meite convinces I?d fancy the idea of paying his fee with a sale of Krunic and replacing Krunic with Pobega as allround midfield sub. Would also be good for homegrown quotas.
Old 21-01-2021, 17:23   #11668
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Massara makes an effort to show our 7 CL badge while smiling and he gets shit for looking creepy

Signature
Old 21-01-2021, 17:24   #11669
yungfreddy
Banned

ibra talking to romagnoli
ibraeffect
Old 21-01-2021, 17:31   #11670
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Signature
Old 21-01-2021, 17:35   #11671
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Dalot:

Quote:
On his time so far at Milan: “I’m a self-confident person. I know my qualities, I know what I’m capable of, but if you can’t play, that’s not enough. Now I’m back again to feel the grass, to find the feeling of playing games, winning and playing 90 minutes and that was fantastic.”

On the Scudetto: “It would be more special to win the title, not for beating Juve or Inter, but for putting Milan back on top, winning the title after so many years. We like this kind of pressure. We like to have teams under that push us and give us attention thinking: ‘Ok, if you lose, we are there’. We are pleased to have these kinds of challenges.”

On his former coach Jose Mourinho: “When he said that I was the best young full-back in Europe? It was a phrase that I have kept with me until today. That he said it is even more special because we all know that he is a fantastic coach, one of the best ever and that sentence gave me a little more responsibility.”

On Ibrahimovic: “He is very demanding with us. He is one of the first to arrive at the training ground. And these things help us to understand that we have to be professional like him, because if you want to win as much as he does, you have to do it for a long time. It’s a good way to see if you want to be successful in football, how you want to be in 10 or 15 years. It was a pleasant surprise working with him. He can give you confidence when he thinks you need it. He tells us ‘You’re not doing enough to be at this level’ and if it comes from him, you have to listen to him.”

On the future: “Now I am completely focused on what is happening here. When I go home and I can rest, I can watch Manchester or Porto matches and be happy for them, because they are winning and doing very well.”

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 21-01-2021, 17:38   #11672
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

We have mandzukic! Buahagahahaha

Mario said 2day he still has 4 years of top football in his body

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa (in Milan)

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 21-01-2021, 17:38   #11673
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Positive contacts for the renewal of #Calabria with the @acmilan@cmdotcom @86_longo

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Old 21-01-2021, 17:40   #11674
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbel View Post
Positive contacts for the renewal of #Calabria with the @acmilan@cmdotcom @86_longo
First two words that caught my eye were Calabria and positive, my heart almost stopped
Old 21-01-2021, 17:44   #11675
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Quote:
Originally Posted by torcida View Post
first two words that caught my eye were calabria and positive, my heart almost stopped
+1

Signature
Old 21-01-2021, 17:46   #11676
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Conti: "I dreamed of a different path at Milan".
?There would be many things to say about what I have tried in these almost 4 years but at the moment I can't find the right words. Dear Milan, thank you for welcoming me into your wonderful story full of charm and glory, thank you for giving me the opportunity to wear this shirt so prestigious and dreamed of by so many children, but above all thank you for introducing me to fantastic people that I will always carry in my heart ! I dreamed of a different path, I would have liked to do more, but despite everything I have always given my best to best honor the colors I wore and it was a privilege! Good luck for everything. Forever grateful. Andrew"
Beautiful words, life is not always fair and Conti has many blessings but was unlucky with injuries. Hope he gets to celebrate the Scudetto with us!
Old 21-01-2021, 17:48   #11677
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
We have mandzukic! Buahagahahaha

Mario said 2day he still has 4 years of top football in his body

Do you believe him?

Last edited by IL Diavolo 3; 21-01-2021 at 17:51.
Old 21-01-2021, 17:49   #11678
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Do you believe him?
I'd believe it only because Calabria doesn't strike me as the guy who would drag out contract renewal and is happy to stay for a reasonable wage increase (i.e. 2m/year or so).

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 21-01-2021, 17:50   #11679
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Do you believe him?
He’s been on and off lately, but there are worse sources.

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Old 21-01-2021, 17:52   #11680
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
I'd believe it only because Calabria doesn't strike me as the guy who would drag out contract renewal and is happy to stay for a reasonable wage increase (i.e. 2m/year or so).
What are you talking about?
Closed Thread