The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On to the next round of Europe’s 2nd most prestigious club competition.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just on here? On reddit, Sofifa etc. It was cringeworthy watching them postulate how Calabria was a top 3 or top 5 RB in the world and comparing our players with Bayern players. Bayern destroys EPL top teams by many goals. I dont know how we will fare vs 2nd tier EPL teams like Spursa or Arsenal if we run into them

You post the same fucking shit every day. We get it...

Shame on us for talking up our players during a historic run for the club while we were one of Europe?s most in form sides.

You come across as genuinely happy that Milan is really struggling.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
#PioliOut

Who started this trend? I agree

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Please return to the form we had in the summer. ?lease dear lord

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You post the same fucking shit every day. We get it...

Shame on us for talking up our players during a historic run for the club while we were one of Europe?s most in form sides.

You come across as genuinely happy that Milan is really struggling.

I am happy when our team does well but unlike some people I dont get carried away at all. I know what it means to have top 3 or top 5 players in the world in their position. When we had Kaka, Cafu, Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Sheva, Pirlo etc yes we did.

The problem is fans who dont follow Serie A have seen our fans call our team one of the top teams in Europe and our players top 3 in the world in their position.

What happens when we draw say Spurs and get rinsed? What does that say about the league?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I just hope this game gave Pioli some sense not to start Romagnoli for the forseeable future

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Considering recent abysmal performances

Milan need a break, a long break

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
why pioli doesnt ask our defenders to stay with high line against slow attackers like red :star: has?? especially with man advantage ??how our pressing gonna look against weaker teams if we leave so much space??

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why pioli doesnt ask our defenders to stay with high line against slow attackers like red :star: has?? especially with man advantage ??how our pressing gonna look against weaker teams if we leave so much space??

Because Romagnoli can?t play a high line.

Honestly he should experiment with a Kalulu and Tomori backline. Fast, solid and one can actually play out from the back.

Don’t know what Romagnoli is good at these days.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We can't have players like Rebic as starters, he needs to be depth :o bench for Hauge please

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Teams in bad form and this entire forum is a disaster bar a few. Props to the few that can keep it together.

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes. Players aren't behaving at their normal level. Pioli has a lot of work to do to get this team gelling again.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Because Romagnoli can?t play a high line.

Honestly he should experiment with a Kalulu and Tomori backline. Fast, solid and one can actually play out from the back.

Don?t know what Romagnoli is good at these days.

does red star have any fast attacker??

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Teams in bad form and this entire forum is a disaster bar a few. Props to the few that can keep it together.

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes. Players aren't behaving at their normal level. Pioli has a lot of work to do to get this team gelling again.
confidence issues, we need 2-3 convincing wins in a row to start clicking again

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
10 men Zvezda going for the victory. Ref should left them corner, to put final nail in the coffin to this awful start of 2021. Pioli is lost unfortunately .Can he motivate the team?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Can't wait to crawl out of this form hole with a win vs Roma on Sunday. A scrappy one? I'll take it.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
confidence issues, we need 2-3 convincing wins in a row to start clicking again

Both the team and the forum. That much is clear. The Roma game will be important going forwards. Players need to feel the pressure and persevere. They were never going to regain confidence after redstar

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hague probably wondering WTF is going on
I think he can do whatever Krunic thinks he's doing better

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

To be fair, Krunic wasn't that bad in either leg and won the PK today. But yes, otherwise I agree. Shame he was left out of EL list. My only concern is that he looked lost in his last few appearances, so imagine that coupled with how we play now? Doesn't sound fun.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

The hague we saw against us is just the kind of individual performance the team needs.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Our biggest strength was our pressing game, it made up for our lack of individual quality in our attacking department by creating a lot of space once we gained possession. Serie A teams aren't/weren't used to deal with pressing teams that much due to the nature of italian football (best example the Bologna game from the summer), which is why teams like Atalanta, Verona and us that press a lot perform very well relative to expectations.

Now we don't press much anymore, get pressed by teams like Spezia that have adopted and our team is gassed as well as hurting from injuries.

Add to that a lot of weird Pioli decisions, like Krunic as CAM, Dalot/Hakan on the left out of position or playing a high line with super-slow Romagnoli against Inter, and you get this mess.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Except for my thoughts on Romagnoli, I don't really feel like directing my ire at any of the other players.

We're in shit form and in bad shape psychologically. It will pass, but some of our players need to step up and earn their pay vs Roma.

PS: Any updates on our injured players? Wouldn't mind having Diaz and Bennacer back.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
EvGrIogXEAQ5S9N

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Romagnoli’s body language every time a striker scores on him, reminds me of Eli Manning every time Eli would throw an interception

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
180 minutes 3 goal scored ,two from penalties and one own goal from Zvezda .( Ataccareeee)

Status
Not open for further replies.