The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2021, 22:09   #18741
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Hague probably wondering WTF is going on
I think he can do whatever Krunic thinks he's doing better
To be fair, Krunic wasn't that bad in either leg and won the PK today. But yes, otherwise I agree. Shame he was left out of EL list. My only concern is that he looked lost in his last few appearances, so imagine that coupled with how we play now? Doesn't sound fun.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 25-02-2021, 22:10   #18742
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
We can't have players like Rebic as starters, he needs to be depth bench for Hauge please
Rebic will start the next game and you will like it
Old 25-02-2021, 22:11   #18743
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Hague probably wondering WTF is going on
I think he can do whatever Krunic thinks he's doing better
The hague we saw against us is just the kind of individual performance the team needs.

Signature
Old 25-02-2021, 22:11   #18744
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Wtf are they doing in milanello??

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa (in Milan)

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 25-02-2021, 22:12   #18745
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Ambrosini, Shevchenko, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
Teams in bad form and this entire forum is a disaster bar a few. Props to the few that can keep it together.

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes. Players aren't behaving at their normal level. Pioli has a lot of work to do to get this team gelling again.
Our biggest strength was our pressing game, it made up for our lack of individual quality in our attacking department by creating a lot of space once we gained possession. Serie A teams aren't/weren't used to deal with pressing teams that much due to the nature of italian football (best example the Bologna game from the summer), which is why teams like Atalanta, Verona and us that press a lot perform very well relative to expectations.

Now we don't press much anymore, get pressed by teams like Spezia that have adopted and our team is gassed as well as hurting from injuries.

Add to that a lot of weird Pioli decisions, like Krunic as CAM, Dalot/Hakan on the left out of position or playing a high line with super-slow Romagnoli against Inter, and you get this mess.
Old 25-02-2021, 22:13   #18746
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Except for my thoughts on Romagnoli, I don't really feel like directing my ire at any of the other players.

We're in shit form and in bad shape psychologically. It will pass, but some of our players need to step up and earn their pay vs Roma.

PS: Any updates on our injured players? Wouldn't mind having Diaz and Bennacer back.

Signature
Old 25-02-2021, 22:15   #18747
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Signature
Old 25-02-2021, 22:17   #18748
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Romagnoli’s body language every time a striker scores on him, reminds me of Eli Manning every time Eli would throw an interception
Old 25-02-2021, 22:18   #18749
voom
AC Milan Icon

180 minutes 3 goal scored ,two from penalties and one own goal from Zvezda .( Ataccareeee)
Old 25-02-2021, 22:23   #18750
voom
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
In 3 days there will be Dzeko. Scored against capitao before.
Old 25-02-2021, 22:25   #18751
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Any injuries?

Signature
Old 25-02-2021, 22:27   #18752
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottore Joey View Post
Any injuries?
From the team? No. but definitely some hurt posters here.

Signature
Old 25-02-2021, 22:28   #18753
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Meite to Milan TV:

Quote:
“A tough match against a good team. We went through but we know we didn’t have a good match. We are happy with qualification but we know we need to do more. We played a lot of games, it’s not easy to play every three days. There is a little tiredness. We have a good group, we must have the right mentality to go forward. He is French like me, communication is easier. We help each other a lot and we talk to help the team.”

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 25-02-2021, 22:29   #18754
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
To be fair, Krunic wasn't that bad in either leg and won the PK today. But yes, otherwise I agree. Shame he was left out of EL list. My only concern is that he looked lost in his last few appearances, so imagine that coupled with how we play now? Doesn't sound fun.
we needed extra midfielders! and "rest"

Signature
Chamot, Ayala, Ziege, Guly, Ngotti - overrated frauds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 25-02-2021, 22:30   #18755
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Meite to Milan TV:
shave your head meit

Signature
Old 25-02-2021, 22:31   #18756
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
From the team? No. but definitely some hurt posters here.
You need to stop letting posters in this forum live rent free in your head.

PS I don't care what you think of me.

Signature
GOAT
Old 25-02-2021, 22:32   #18757
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Rebic will start the next game and you will like it
I know

Signature
GOAT
Old 25-02-2021, 22:33   #18758
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Krunic to Milan TV:

Quote:
On advancing to the next round: “This is the most important thing, it must give us the confidence that was lacking a little. We are not happy with the game, but the important thing was to pass the turn.”

On Red Star: “They had more days to prepare it, they have all the time to prepare games like this. Unfortunately, there was less space today but the important thing is to have advanced to the next round. It must give us confidence, on Sunday we have the possibility to win a great match.”

On Sunday’s match against Roma: “After a couple of not as good results as we expected, a victory can give us confidence. We must try to do our best and prepare the match well.”

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 25-02-2021, 22:34   #18759
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

I blame Alessios fall on Mancini. Anyone would be demoralized with Acerbi and Bonucci starting over you

Signature
Chamot, Ayala, Ziege, Guly, Ngotti - overrated frauds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 25-02-2021, 22:35   #18760
Pingu
Pioli #1 Fan

Pioli to Sky Sport Italia:

Quote:
“The team might be young, but it has a mature mentality. Clearly, we are not in our best period of form. The many victories gave us energy and confidence, so now those elements are lacking a little bit. It’s a pity we didn’t control the situation better, with a little more precision in our passing and our choices, but the important thing was to qualify against a team that caused us problems over both legs. In the first leg, we stopped looking for the third goal and rested on our laurels. We didn’t do that this time, we had the chances with Rebic and Ibrahimovic. At this level, it’s about details and the tiniest margins can make a big difference.”

“If we think about our season, it’s still full of positivity. The season doesn’t end here, winning the Europa League does give you a place in the Champions League. We are making more mistakes and aren’t as solid as we were in the past, but it’s a very important stepping stone and it’s crucial that we managed to get through. I do think perhaps there’s some psychological fatigue more than physical, as we started the campaign in the preliminary rounds. I try to stay with my lads throughout the game, give them the right boost, but they are a responsible side and perhaps they are starting to feel the pressure. They shouldn’t, because we are having a remarkable campaign and going through difficult moments will help us become stronger in future. In the past, we were able to control the game more, pass it out from the back, create chances quickly in attack. Now the slow movement is seeing us get stretched out more. I think it’s partly because opponents know us more now, partly we aren’t moving as quickly. We need to dominate the match more, make more co-ordinated movements and more aggressively shaking off our markers.”

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Closed Thread