The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I don't get this, we playing like shit, the commode is full of shitposting, we playing good football, same shit in the commode. How long?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I don't get this, we playing like shit, the commode is full of shitposting, we playing good football, same shit in the commode. How long?

Cmon, man... ppl have been happy with Hakan lately so you shud be happy.

Also... wanted to let you know that I agreed with yr post on Stam... he wasnt a dirty player.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
no mushrooms/lsd/mescaline to become a better person?

You take that shit to better understand the world and get a whole another perspective to life when you enter that fourth dimension (or whatever it is).

I truly believe in Joe Rogans theory (or is there another reference to anyone else?) that what you see during a trip is a another dimension that your brains senses cannot comprehend or capture without stimulation

insigne choker

Biggest choker I've ever seen. What a miss

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Out of all teams the thieves decide to choke against, it just had to be Merda

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I knew insigne was gonna miss. Mentally a midget too he is

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Good Napoli lost... hope they'll be in the mood for revenge for the league match

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
You take that shit to better understand the world and get a whole another perspective to life when you enter that fourth dimension (or whatever it is).

yes

I truly believe in Joe Rogans theory (or is there another reference to anyone else?) that what you see during a trip is a another dimension that your brains senses cannot comprehend or capture without stimulation

I don't see it this way, i think that forcing weird patterns of brain activity impairs some of its functions and enhances others. When the dose is high enough to turn off your ego you reach an astonishing level of intuitive thinking, that kind required for deep metaphysical dissertation.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No wine or beer to relax? No weed to super relax? No aspirin when headache?

Respect
I don't count alcohol as drugs I should have said maybe
because you quit drugs in 2008 i though you were much older
Despite living in Switzerland which I think is even more liberal towards weed and drugs in general than Netherlands I already stopped in my early twenties. I'm not made for that shit. Don't know why. It is what it is. I prefer beer

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes

I don't see it this way, i think that forcing weird patterns of brain activity impairs some of its functions and enhances others. When the dose is high enough to turn off your ego you reach an astonishing level of intuitive thinking, that kind required for deep metaphysical dissertation.

Yes, in the end it all boils down to patterns. But biologically speaking it also boils down to evolution. The patterns that our brains electrical signals/impulses are following have evolved throughout human history. I mean we were not even as close to being 'intellectually smart' 50 000 or even 10 000 years ago as we are now. Our skulls and brains have gotten bigger at an astonoshing rate. The fact that the brain has the ability to change in that way must mean there is something more to it. Maybe the way we are when we trip is the way our brain will evolve into and function 1000-100000 years from now and have those senses in everyday life - not just when we stimulate them. As I said, the brain being able to perform in that way must mean something more. The patterns of the electrical signals/pulses will shift with evolutionary process and make our brains more effecient and be able to detect dimension/-s, have more senses that are able to detect these dimensions but are only able to now with stimulations, more brain capacity, activity, better perfomance, intellectuality etc...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
No way we are buying a midfielder for 30 million. There are only 2 positions I see us paying this much fir currently and thats RW / CB.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Moncada arrives to a meeting with Maldini. He opens his laptop and presents a player called Otavio. He has all his stats since he was 15 years-old and hours of video analysis. He then talks extensively about his personality on and off the field, his playing style, skills and how he can fit a specific role in Milan that Pioli is looking for. He says what his coaches, colleagues and family says about him. He has his contract details.

Maldini listen but he seems a bit doubtful. Then turns to his assistant and says "please, check what they think of him in the Rumour Commode"

:star::star::star:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Afaik, LSD/mushrooms basically disconnect the usual neuron pathways and allow neurons that never usually connect to get in touch (roughly speaking). Recent studies have shown this is very effective in breaking bad habits.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gazidis, my friend, is the CEO. That's not exactly the primerily one who takes care of our finances.

And for sure not the one who's directly involved in our scouting, valuation of players, squad building - which includes not only buying but also the selling of players - and coaching and all that stuff.

Let's say, to keep it simple, Gazidis first and most important role is to assemble the right men at the right place to make sure that the goals of the company that AC Milan is are reached. He is not the one who takes control of all those areas personally and/or on a daily base. Not the way Galliani in his last ten years at Milan was constantly and increasingly doing.

Look, medias have painted this picture of our club being run from somewhat like two or three men. It's not as easy as that. But it doesn't make for a good story with your usual hero (Maldini) and villain (Gazidis) if medias actually sticked to the complexity of the structure and organisation of one of the biggest brands and football clubs history has and will ever seen.

But, have a look yourself.

https://www.acmilan.com/en/club/management

Sure, Gazidis as the CEO is ultimatively the one responsible of the success of this club both financially and sporting wise, especially in front of Elliott. But on a daily business level, as I already pointed out, he for sure is not the one valuating and setting the price of our outgoing players and deciding who we are going to sell for what amount. Without pretending I knew perfectly well who is I'd nevertheless say it's Maldini as the technical director of this club.

I hope people will someday start to better understand Gazidis role in all of this and stop picturing him as the villain medias desperately wanted us to picture for almost two years now.

You misunderstood me.I never said said he was a villain of some sort lol...Look it's simple,if the likes of Lille can sold their player for 60,70 million while we the fucking AC MILAN could only sell 40-50 millions for our best players for example, it's incompetence and yes ultimately Gazidis is the man who hold the responsibility since he has a final said on the finance matter.So yes he is an idiot if he only managed less than what we should get...Why it's that hard to understand??:fp:

You are just arguing for the sake of arguing :head::head::head:

Let's get clear now shall we?You think it's the SD responsibility for the players who get sold regardless how much.I disagree.Ideally any sane Sporting Director won't sell their best players at any price because their job is to build the most competitive squad they can.Unless off course the boss told him to do so.That's what I thinking anyway.

Offcourse Maldini is not blameless.For every players that he sign regardless of cost or budget excuse or whatever reason it is,he is responsible for that because it is his fucking job.Don't tell me it's a Gazidis fault if Tonali for example become a flop.The person who said so is either trolling or a genuine idiot.I choose the former...

Last edited:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
weed and drugs Netherlands

giphy.gif

i dont even know who i am anymore at this point

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Firpo recently became a dad and doesn't necessarily want to move.
Negotiations are on stand-by.

[@DiMarzio ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule