The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Torino-level posts. Trajectory of posts from when you post news/stats to shit like this is from Niang being at Milan to Saudi Pro League XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

is it true though? You prefer Samu to Salesmaker?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
He loves Samu. Maybe you have not been in this forum to read what he was saying about him in the summer and beginning of season.

I dont remember who's saying what. Love can be there, but I'm not sure there's anyone here who prefers samu to sales.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
is it true though? You prefer Samu to Salesmaker?

When did I ever say that? I enjoy Samu as a character in this AC Milan squad. I do not prefer him starting over Saelemaekers. Pigeon is correct that I am a fan of Samu, just not entirely for his footballing skills.

If you'd go through my Samu post history, I'm sure you'd understand my love for Cocainho.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Did Mandzukic play somewhere close to Al Shabab?

At 33 years old, after being frozen out at Juventus. Not at 26 years of age in the prime of his career after failing at Milan, several loans, a move to Torino and now Reims. Unlucky.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This R&B we don't appreciate our young talent unless he came with a lot of hype and a ginormous price tag.

Or maybe....just maybe Older players get injured more regularly and we shouldn't have bought another very old player who hasn't had regular action when there were younger alternatives.... We needed a proper goal scoring forward and Andre Silva (or someone like him) is tearing it up in Germany.
Fuck me this forum is obsessed with Grintastic cunts :rolleyes:
You are obsessed with Andre Silva

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
who was the first that criticized samu castilejo??

yungfreddy ....the fodder-whisperer
always the first one who spots the pirates

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
When did I ever say that? I enjoy Samu as a character in this AC Milan squad. I do not prefer him starting over Saelemaekers. Pigeon is correct that I am a fan of Samu, just not entirely for his footballing skills.

If you'd go through my Samu post history, I'm sure you'd understand my love for Cocainho.

Thats a weird question. I just asked if you did, and you asking me where :D It's clear now, I knew you'd hardly prefer samu over him.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan are currently the frontrunners in the race to land Kamil Piatkowski from Polish side Rak?w Częstochowa, according to one journalist.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yes. Very talented just saw his yt video .191 cm tall, read the game excellent. Milan would pay 5 milion and let him at loan for remaining of the season there. Supposedly best player at that Polish club.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Socios just hit back at the idiot de Roon :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You are obsessed with Andre Silva

You could say that....but I really HATE to see viable talent being wasted. See also Aubamenyang Locatelli, Crisante etc. Sure they aren't world class but there's very useful talent there and we don't/shouldn't always have to rob a bank to pay for some unknown.

I'm not getting quite the Aubameyang vibes here...but just like we desperately needed him for many years.....he is a decent solution if/when iBra goes.

ppl will say that he didn't do good when he was here but I disagree....but even so Hakan, Kessie, Calabria, etc looked like shit as well before Pioli/iBra.

Having the Portugues connection with Leao or ahead of Rebic would be great

Make it happen for fuck's sake :cry:

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
AC Milan are currently the frontrunners in the race to land Kamil Piatkowski from Polish side Rak?w Częstochowa, according to one journalist.

voodoodoll, is this kid good for us?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
@Freddy @AlbaniaMovie

What's going on with Paqueta? Is he even a starter for Lyon at this point?
Replaced while they were 2-0 down against Rennes. They managed to come back and equalize without him.
Then they lost against Metz and he managed to get himself suspended for the next game.
Lyon would go on to beat Saint-Etienne 5-0 without him.

Caqueret broke through the first team the last few months and he's taking some of Paqueta playing time.
They're rotating 5 players for a mid 3.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
dont follow any small league, so dont have any clue
only good players coming from poland regularly are ... goalkeepers.

i hoped you followed you the local small league :D

anyway, dziekii brat

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Thats a weird question. I just asked if you did, and you asking me where :D It's clear now, I knew you'd hardly prefer samu over him.

The weird question is why Samu has not been sold to Colombian team as a top-class smuggler.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fuck that De Roon or whatever his name is for mocking Ibra.

Fuck Atalanta too.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I wanna join Vulture?s facebook group
Send me an invitation

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Potentially explosive transfer news
Ok leaf

2879.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule