The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Worst take ever. Theo was for long stretches of our season, the ONLY bright spot. His form atm isn't great, but his runs and pressing still give our other attackers a lot of space. All attacking left backs go through these dips in form because their role is so demanding. Other than prime Marcelo I don't know who you could possibly imagine as a suitable replacement
When you want an attacking LB, there are risks involved with that. Its as simple as that. And every once in a while you’ll get punished for it. Even more when he’s young. He has a lot of room to grow, and no reason to think he won’t. But no one has patience. We go for Theo most of the times when no one can break the defense, which he does pretty often, but not often enough - which is normal.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What sucks about Donnaruma is that his focus on money and Raiola as his agent ruins a lot of his status and marketing opportunities for Milan.

He could be a lot bigger in the eyes of the supporters if not for the last contract negotiation and his constant taking the club hostage for a few bucks more since. It's hard for most Milan fans to bond and respect the dude and he had all that unique potential to be a club legend, captain and all... I don't think it will ever get back to what it was when he had 16-17 and this can only get worse.

This is another reason it's smart the management is not making this public... All that stuff hurts his value for the club.

And the more those renewals drags the more he wears off in the eyes of the supporters and less it makes sense for Milan cause fans don't buy his stuff and are not as happy with his renewals.

I'm sure he couldn't care less about being a club legend and he more than make for the shirt sales with a bigger salary. But for the club the whole situation is really a constant pain.

Exactly

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Theo Hernandez is the most overrated player in the current squad, if we manage to sell him for 60m and replace him with a proper young talent we would hardly notice the difference

He is good offensively, but bang average defensively. So you might be onto something

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
He is good offensively, but bang average defensively. So you might be onto something

It was a bait post and of course Qaas falls for it :o :lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didnt read the last part.
Yeah i am down bad

giphy.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Tomori/Kalulu >>> Kabak/Simakan

:o
To be honest Kalu seems like an insane talent , wouldnt trade him for anyone.

Tomo still didnt show us anything.
But the way , Tomo for loan with an option 30mil >>>>>> Kabak with obligation 25mil or Simakan with injury 20mil.

How did you calculate such opinion with calculate the main word.

Its obvious that Theo is evolving his defensive aspect of the game.
Calculate it.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Yes, I have been supporting Juve since I was a child but now the situation is destined to change, I hope Milan will maintain first place in this championship. Fortunately, however, I do not need to change my opinion on Paolo Maldini. I think he was the best left-back to ever play, and Theo Hernandez is one of the excellent ones today in his role. It?s also interesting to note that Theo is Franco-Spanish. He has a dual citizenship just like me.?

As a Serbian-Hungarian, should the double call arrive, which national team will you choose?

?We have already discussed it in the family and our opinion was unanimous, I absolutely want to be a player of the Hungarian national team.?

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

He's also average at building team play, unless there's open space for him to run.

It's great that Pioli is making the best with this tool and he will eventually turn into a 100m player but currently he's not.

Give Pioli a new talented fullback and he will make him shine and forget about the old one.

It's a matter of chosing which one is good enough to stay here for 10 years, and Theo might even be that one, but if there's a good offer for him, my bet would be on the next one.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, I have been supporting Juve since I was a child but now the situation is destined to change, I hope Milan will maintain first place in this championship. Fortunately, however, I do not need to change my opinion on Paolo Maldini. I think he was the best left-back to ever play, and Theo Hernandez is one of the excellent ones today in his role. It?s also interesting to note that Theo is Franco-Spanish. He has a dual citizenship just like me.?

As a Serbian-Hungarian, should the double call arrive, which national team will you choose?

?We have already discussed it in the family and our opinion was unanimous, I absolutely want to be a player of the Hungarian national team.?

Wtf?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Ronin has a good eye at football actually. If you just take his words to the contrary of how he says them, you see that he is saying things right.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Whereas Pigeon has no understanding. Whatever he says is bias and troll, not actual football IQ understanding. Saying "Calabria is cancer" once again proves it.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
How did you calculate such opinion with calculate the main word.

Its obvious that Theo is evolving his defensive aspect of the game.
Calculate it.

The answer was always there

giphy.gif

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

I honestly thought that this was your statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule