The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?
He will fulfill all of our wildest fantasies: 25+ goals. 110 41.35%
Excellent season, will play an important role in our title chases: 20-25 goals. 112 42.11%
Average/OK season, nothing extraordinary: 10-20 goals. 39 14.66%
He will be a major disappointment and flop: less than 10 goals. 5 1.88%
Voters: 266. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 03:16   #8761
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese

Why does always when I have a feeling I might begin to like him, he pulls a stunt like that, proving what a complete twat he is. jeez

Signature

#ForeverMario
Old 03-01-2011, 04:14   #8762
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Strasser, Gooch, this one and much more to come from KING *****
Old 03-01-2011, 06:31   #8763
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

drama queens overreacting as usual lol.

it was really nothing...

Signature
GOAT
Old 03-01-2011, 06:46   #8764
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
Why does always when I have a feeling I might begin to like him, he pulls a stunt like that, proving what a complete twat he is. jeez
From CR and Pandev fans.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."
Old 03-01-2011, 07:01   #8765
MaldiniISgod
designated hippy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
It's a fucking disgrace! and at least he didn't push him to the ground. Oh wait...

Signature
Old 03-01-2011, 07:43   #8766
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post

it was really nothing...
god forbid he shows competitive hunger

gimme that anyday over losing posession and holding ur hands up and complaining to the ref...
Old 03-01-2011, 07:48   #8767
milan88
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka

god this guy has 0 self-control, I hope he wont fight Cassano in training
Old 03-01-2011, 08:43   #8768
fredrik9
Banned

Fav. Players: Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

Old 03-01-2011, 09:05   #8769
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:

it was really nothing...
It never is.... is it it? sorry guess I'm trolling again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
god forbid he shows competitive hunger

gimme that anyday over losing posession and holding ur hands up and complaining to the ref...
Oh so THAT'S what it is Here I was thinking he was just a bad tempered cunt
Old 03-01-2011, 09:37   #8770
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
It never is.... is it it? sorry guess I'm trolling again!!

Oh so THAT'S what it is Here I was thinking he was just a bad tempered cunt
well, he is bad tempered. No doubt about that.

But it's just that I don't think that's such a big deal. He made a hard tackle, opposition coach got mad, he got mad... and we'll all live happily ever after.

Not a big thing.

It's just that players are different, Zlatan needs his bad temper to be the player he is today. Gattuso knows what I'm talking about. He's the same type of player and have said in a couple of interviews that Ibra hates everyone before and during the game. Some people uses that anger and hate to play better.

And if you think about it, Zlatan didn't start the fight (not against Onyewu either ) the opposition coach did. Zlatan just answered. What Zlatan did was putting in a hard tackle and since we're playing football that's not such a big deal.

Signature
GOAT
Old 03-01-2011, 09:45   #8771
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Personally, I won't really bother with some incidents like that in the field
I honestly would actually throw my shoes into O'leary's mouth if I was still playing yeah yeah I had a bad temper when still playing in youth games, I once kicked someone in the back for nothing

So I kinda know what's going on with Zlatan there

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:24   #8772
naive_harry
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order

So the David o' dude was not at all at fault, I do not think that manager should intervene in matters like that and if he did, and he also seems aggravated, then I think he will get the same stick. Zlatan FTW, confrontation king.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:40   #8773
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

zlatan is a douche bag but he help us win, so i wont complain much about it
Old 03-01-2011, 11:05   #8774
ladro
AC Milan Icon

lol dru u sound like a 90year old women when complaining about Ibra douchebagness

Who cares if he cant behave? As long as he performs on the pitch. And now patos back so i have no doubts zlatan and the rest of the squad will perform in big games as well.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:19   #8775
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Quote:
well, he is bad tempered. No doubt about that.

But it's just that I don't think that's such a big deal. He made a hard tackle, opposition coach got mad, he got mad... and we'll all live happily ever after.

Not a big thing.

It's just that players are different, Zlatan needs his bad temper to be the player he is today. Gattuso knows what I'm talking about. He's the same type of player and have said in a couple of interviews that Ibra hates everyone before and during the game. Some people uses that anger and hate to play better.

And if you think about it, Zlatan didn't start the fight (not against Onyewu either ) the opposition coach did. Zlatan just answered. What Zlatan did was putting in a hard tackle and since we're playing football that's not such a big deal.

Darth Ibra?

Signature
Old 03-01-2011, 11:23   #8776
Dutchie-Milan
AC Milan Legend

Zlatan's a bitch actually,only fans of the team he plays for like him(read: us).Every other football lover dislikes him.

I dont care really,i like his temper and his stamina.Like when we were trailing 0-2 to Ajax and he came in he immediately made his presence felt.

FUCK THE REST,IBRA THE BEST!
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24   #8777
Dutchie-Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandre pato View Post

darth ibra?
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:d
Old 03-01-2011, 11:45   #8778
Sophie
chiamato Mr X

Fav. Players: everyone always

My favourite part of the whole incident is Amelia's little calm face when he's holding Zlatan back It's like, 'oh, here he goes again...'
Old 03-01-2011, 11:47   #8779
Terminator
Rookie

I'm not a fan of Zlatan Ibrahimovic never have been but no on can deny his TALENT.He is a GOOD player his BEST times were at INTER MILAN.He should never have LEFT Italy for Barcelona he's too slow for them his ATTITUDE is not likable as well he's too COCKY for his own good and his TEMPER! but then if he had stayed INTER would not have won the TREBEL.The biggest mistake BARCA did was swapping Eto'o for Ibrahimovic.I think some of you here are OVER RATING him a bit.He's not GREAT however and certainly not on the same level as MESSI,ETO'O,RONALDINHO,CRISTIANO RONALDO Even ROBINHO.
Come to think of it AC MILAN now reminds me of INTER when IBRAHIMOVIC was still playing for them but what counts is he is a league winner and he will probably win the league for AC MILAN this year.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:50   #8780
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
I'm not a fan of Zlatan Ibrahimovic never have been but no on can deny his TALENT.He is a GOOD player his BEST times were at INTER MILAN.He should never have LEFT Italy for Barcelona he's too slow for them his ATTITUDE is not likable as well he's too COCKY for his own good and his TEMPER! but then if he had stayed INTER would not have won the TREBEL.The biggest mistake BARCA did was swapping Eto'o for Ibrahimovic.I think some of you here are OVER RATING him a bit.He's not GREAT however and certainly not on the same level as MESSI,ETO'O,RONALDINHO,CRISTIANO RONALDO Even ROBINHO.
Come to think of it AC MILAN now reminds me of INTER when IBRAHIMOVIC was still playing for them but what counts is he is a league winner and he will probably win the league for AC MILAN this year.
CAPITAL Letters!

oh and I think your TROLLING here

Signature
Closed Thread