Fav. Players
everyone always
Forza Germany!

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
england get 4 goals, argentina also 4, spainiards can consider themselves lucky if they conceded just 2 goals :o

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Uruguay vs. Spain final... Who ya got?

I like Uruguay better than Holland, but I don't dislike Holland. Just know the outcome will have Spain as winners. :(.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Germany - Netherlands would be a dream, or a new nightmare.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Germany - Netherlands would be a dream, or a new nightmare.

It's my dream. :D

The Netherlands vs Germany, I'd be so proud at my countries if so. :proud:

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I just want to see Torres get sent off after a dive.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Spain will prevail. Just want to see Villa became Top Scorer.

Rex

Reaction score
If Germany persistence and diplays consistency to have them keep on, they will get to the final.

And I have never seen an Euro08 type into Spain 2010. :rolleyes:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
No Mueller no party, don't want Klose became Top Scorer.

Just Imagine if German win and Klose became top scorer, Milan transfer move : Swap Hunt with Klose.

Berlu said : we are proud can sign Champion like Klose.

fuck

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I just want to see Torres get sent off after a dive.

Then start to pray for a referee from outside Japan, Uzbequistan, Guatemala or any other country where the referees don't know anything about cheating.

If Uruguay weren't that tough, would be 3 unfair results in the quarter-finals.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Del Bosque wants more 04 JUL 2010 | 00:10 SAST

Spain coach Vicente del Bosque credited his players for making history but admitted he would have liked to have seen his team secure a more comfortable win over Paraguay

0,,12950~8875725,00.jpg

The European Champions saw off their quarter-final opponents 1-0 courtesy of a late David Villa goal on Saturday to set up a World Cup last-four clash against Germany.

Spain are in the semi-finals for the first time ever - not since 1950, where they were part of a four-team final group, have they had such an opportunity to go all the way.

Del Bosque admits his side battled hard for their win, and were denied possession by the South American team but he remains confident of conquering Germany on Wednesday.

"It has been a very tough, very uncomfortable match but this is what we expected - they didn't let us play our game," Del Bosque said.

"In my time a Spanish side never felt so uncomfortable or passed the ball so inaccurately.

"But now it's an absolutely marvellous moment for Spanish football and our game is at the very top.

"We didn't play a terribly good match today but we are happy and we know we have the necessary resources to face any rival including Germany.

"It's a great moment for Spanish football. We beat Germany in the final of the Euros but they are among the elite teams and I think that speaks volumes for European football."

Del Bosque paid tribute to Spain's goalkeeper Iker Casillas.
"Casillas has been extraordinary and he made two magnificent stops tonight," he said.

"Villa is at the top of his form and was right there again - perhaps we could have scored earlier but Villa had the hunger."

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Iniesta: Euros mean nothing to Spain & final clash with Germany will be a beautiful..

Andres Iniesta says: "Euros mean nothing to Spain" and Spain's semi final clash with Germany will be a "beautiful game"

0,,12950~8876207,00.jpg

But he insists that La Furia Roja will not be favourites, despite defeating their rivals in the final of the Euro 2008 championships two years ago.

In fact, Iniesta was full of praise for a Germany side who have taken the World Cup by storm.

"I am sure it will be a match between two sides who enjoy having the ball and it's going to be a beautiful battle," Iniesta said ahead of Wednesday's encounter.

"We have been following Germany's progress throughout the World Cup and they have done spectacularly well."

Turning to the Euro final which Spain won 1-0, Iniesta added: "I think it has nothing to do with what happened two years ago. That will have no part to play when we meet.

"Germany have played a brilliant World Cup so far and they have brought in a lot of young players who were not there in 2008.

"They must be tremendously motivated but we are also at the top of our game and keen to progress further."

Meanwhile Spain stopper Iker Casillas was revelling in saving a penalty from Oscar Cardozo during the 1-0 quarter final win over Paraguay, even though he gave some of the credit to number two Pepe Reina.

"The penalty was a pivotal moment and I was fortunate enough to save it," said skipper Casillas.

"To tell the truth I dived that way because I'd been chatting about it with Pepe Reina before the game.

"He said that Cardozo usually hit the ball hard and to his right-hand side. So, it came down to a mix of intuition, good luck and a team-mate's help."

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I have a bad feeling about this match. I'm afraid Thomas Müller will be missed. (Also, Khedira might be injured?)

I had a good feeling against England and Argentina, but Spain are a serious threat, and we have no Müller:cry: :cry: our toughest game, why then??? So typical!!! :cry: :cry:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Should have realized that the Spain flag looked off, sorry Paul, should have never doubted you.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
so has the octopus make the real predicition??? :D

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
These tentacles on the German box mean extra time?

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
I hate torres for that .....still believe if Fernandez and medel were available and that idiot jara never played and Valdivia instead of Humpty dumpty it would've been a different story .....

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I just can't believe he stayed down just to wait for the ref to send of that poor chile player :rolleyes:
what the hell was Torres thinking?? the Chile dude whack his legs with a baseball bat:conf: not to mention spain players asking for red card for that to the reff
at least dive when you get caught..:o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Where could I get pics of all the octopus predictions?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Double boost for Spain 05 JUL 2010 | 17:59 SAST

Spain's Cesc Fabregas looks set to be fit for his country's World Cup semi-final clash with Germany

0,,12950~8878215,00.jpg

The two sides will battle it out in Durban on Wednesday, and Spain boss Vicente del Bosque has also received positive news about defender Carlos Puyol.

Fabregas has been deployed late on from the bench in three of his side's game so far, replacing Xavi against Honduras and Fernando Torres on the other two occasions.

The Arsenal captain fell heavily on his shoulder in the quarter-final victory over Paraguay, but now, having been given all clear, could even be in-line to replace the underperforming Torres in Spain's starting eleven.

Barcelona defender Carlos Puyol has also been given the green light by medics after suffering blurred vision in the last match when he was hit in the face by the ball.

Schedule