AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
long-sleeve home jersey is for sale on the milan store website....first time in 10 years?
Wow finally

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Very fortunate to receive a home kit cl badges and scudetto patch from my gf over Christmas. Also received a hoodie and crewneck which is waaaaay better quality than i expected. Scudetto patch is printed on unlike our 11/12 kit where it was stitched

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
@nutella where did you disappear to, mate?
Yeah I've been away for a while, just been a lot more quiet in recent years. I still drop by and read the commode and kit threads often. How are you doing?

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yeah I've been away for a while, just been a lot more quiet in recent years. I still drop by and read the commode and kit threads often. How are you doing?
That can only mean two things; a wife and children. Hope they are well. Good to know you still lurk around.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
That can only mean two things; a wife and children. Hope they are well. Good to know you still lurk around.
Brother i wish. Got a great girl, just need to put a ring on her. Kids in the future god willing. Work and family are good, didn't know i was gonna end up a water infrastructure engineer but here we are. It's been great :)