AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Yeah just bought that last link, thanks for posting.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
I'm so glad we don't have a sponsor on the lower back. It looks so damn hideous. I see people gushing over Roma's new kits and then i see the back of it and I cringe. Please keep these ass sponsors away from Milan

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm so glad we don't have a sponsor on the lower back. It looks so damn hideous. I see people gushing over Roma's new kits and then i see the back of it and I cringe. Please keep these ass sponsors away from Milan
Sponsors generate money tho. If it helps us getting our books straight and financing good transfers I'm in :)

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
tbh i prefer more on lower back than on sleeve
and from rumors we gonna have soon sleeve ad.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd rather a sleeve ad, the lower back get's so much real estate for ads it looks garish to me. Sponsor money is nice and all but there is an iconography to the simple Milan kit that I personally love.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Heard they were gonna come ... sleeve or tramp stamp sponsors ...

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
i saw inter 3rd kit... really its probably worst year for milano teams if you look on design all 6 kits ever.
milan: okeish 1st, strange 2nd, generic 3rd
inter: zigzag/snake, rag, gray&black/generic shit

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I think I did the right thing
a2ae880003d7c0e8d24d46248b069933.jpg
796636f9dbe9322d2e19199ed46b1bc8.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
It looks so nice

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Bravissimo Alo. Very beautiful jersey

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They first scared the shit out of me. I took the kit, with no numbers on it (Zlatan was sold out) and went to the check out where you pay and can put your individual name/number.

I told them I want Zlatan + 11. They told me they are out of "1" to put on the kit. At Casa Milan. In the Store!

Then they checked some boxes and finally found five more "1". So I eventually got my kit, but you can see how the run on Zlatans kit is huge. I've been many times in Casa Milan in recent years as I have family living near Milan and I never witnessed that the numbers ran out lol

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
They first scared the shit out of me. I took the kit, with no numbers on it (Zlatan was sold out) and went to the check out where you pay and can put your individual name/number.

I told them I want Zlatan + 11. They told me they are out of "1" to put on the kit. At Casa Milan. In the Store!

Then they checked some boxes and finally found five more "1". So I eventually got my kit, but you can see how the run on Zlatans kit is huge. I've been many times in Casa Milan in recent years as I have family living near Milan and I never witnessed that the numbers ran out lol

I debuted mine tonight during a game of football. Low key regret not getting Ibra on the back.

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
20 euros for a stamp nameset when the jersey costs 90 or you can find it about 70-80 euros now at the beginning? And if i want to put all the patches is half of jersey again!!! Thieves. For a jersey which costs about 5 euros to make (and maybe less). Give some respect to the fans. And if you sell a jersey with nameset for example 60+10 for sure you would sell hundred of thousands more.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
20 euros for a stamp nameset when the jersey costs 90 or you can find it about 70-80 euros now at the beginning? And if i want to put all the patches is half of jersey again!!! Thieves. For a jersey which costs about 5 euros to make (and maybe less). Give some respect to the fans. And if you sell a jersey with nameset for example 60+10 for sure you would sell hundred of thousands more.

:head:

If you really do want to support your club less you could just paint the name and badges yourself...if they're that important to you. You could also buy a replica for 5 euros. At least then you know that your money will go to child labour instead of making your team better.:o

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
I have about 50 Milan shirts all original without training stuff, hoodies, curva sud ect. I'm just writing what i believe is normal. Some years ago a nameset with big players had 10 euros and now is 20. With all patches you can almost pay a matchworn...

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I completely agree on the absolutely ridiculous price gouging clubs are doing these days to fans it's an insult and why I don't often buy from the club itself. No respect to fans.

I hope that as a result of the universal name and number conventions done by Serie A, we'll see more third parties offering these options to fans at a reasonable price.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
If you don?t get it I?m buying......

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you're trying to cause me online shopping addiction :lol:

i'll let you get it then

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This Third Kit might go down in history as the worst Milan kit of all time. We HAVE to buy it!

Sell it in 20 years for millions once it becomes super rare. It's so bad nobody else would've bought one and the rest are destroyed.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the away kit looks like a stay dry pad that didn't stay dry

Schedule