AC Milan - Monza 22/10/2022 18:00 CET

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I'm worried about him right now, seems like he needs to be on suicide watch. That miss was fucking terrible...
He needs that one goal. I’m sad for him. Today wasn’t a good day for CDK. Hopefully it’ll come in CL. Of course I still have a lot of faith in him. He’s a real talent. He’ll deliver eventually I know.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
He has to feature against at least Spezia and cremonese. He needs minutes and I don’t believe the reason he isn’t playing is because he isn’t training well. It’s simply the politics of CDK being the big signing in his position/Brahim being the incumbent. He can play relatively well all he likes but has to show that little bit more to get a proper look in.

I want to see yacine thrive. He is more technically sound than cdk but CDK is more purposeful when we attack. They’re both in a transitional stage in their integration to Milan but CDK is much further along (some of that has to do with the confidence shown in him but he is more developed than yacine at this point in his career).

A properly developed Adli can be devastating. They’re both silent killers, they just need more experience.

i think this is all there is to it. big signing privileges.
he even made him leapfrog the incumbent, Diaz, who had started the season very well.
i think it's brk who mentioned in the commode "Pioli need to help him out of his crisis". i try to engage the least on this topic because he needs time, a season or even more and Pioli is has God like credit with me, but if crisis he is in, then it's Pioli's doing in the first place, by the way he introduced him. made him skip the line. Brahim is the incumbent, and shouldn't have been moved down until he dipped. then the newcomers CDK and Adli should have had somewhat equal chances to integrate the team. (btw my initial thought and still my belief is that CDK would be more useful to this team on the right than as AM) .
one of Pioli best attribute is how he handles the squad, this one situation seems off colors from him. and it has not helped CDK nor the team or himself. but at the moment, Pioli could commit murder and i'll exonerate him :lol:. we're still winning, so no need to xero in on that...results it's what count...though argument could be made that because of that we are not as stable/coherent/drilled as we could be...and for that you pay cash when you play against better sides in europe. can get away with that in serie A on sheer will (Mentality credited to Pioli) most of the time.

anyway, sooner or Later CDK will come good. unlike with past managements, we don't just spend 35M on "air" .... i wouldn't have paid that, never, but if they did, it's for something.
the sooner he starts shining the better, but he should be given the time to settle, a season or 2 even.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think this is all there is to it. big signing privileges.
he even made him leapfrog the incumbent, Diaz, who had started the season very well.
i think it's brk who mentioned in the commode "Pioli need to help him out of his crisis". i try to engage the least on this topic because he needs time, a season or even more and Pioli is has God like credit with me, but if crisis he is in, then it's Pioli's doing in the first place, by the way he introduced him. made him skip the line. Brahim is the incumbent, and shouldn't have been moved down until he dipped. then the newcomers CDK and Adli should have had somewhat equal chances to integrate the team. (btw my initial thought and still my belief is that CDK would be more useful to this team on the right than as AM) .
one of Pioli best attribute is how he handles the squad, this one situation seems off colors from him. and it has not helped CDK nor the team or himself. but at the moment, Pioli could commit murder and i'll exonerate him :lol:. we're still winning, so no need to xero in on that...results it's what count...though argument could be made that because of that we are not as stable/coherent/drilled as we could be...and for that you pay cash when you play against better sides in europe. can get away with that in serie A on sheer will (Mentality credited to Pioli) most of the time.

anyway, sooner or Later CDK will come good. unlike with past managements, we don't just spend 35M on "air" .... i wouldn't have paid that, never, but if they did, it's for something.
the sooner he starts shining the better, but he should be given the time to settle, a season or 2 even.
Agree with this 100%.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
How did @Wild like Brahim today?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
If brahim fail to score his first goal, would ref give us pen + red card monza player? Just asking, situation almost similar when that german cuck sent off tomori and penalize us

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Depends on how much did you like Origi tonight.
I've been an Origi fan ever since we signed him. Loved his goal.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Origi can run and has decent technique but hasn’t scored enough for a striker. Very good shot for his goal but Brahim’s both goals were better. Rebic Diaz and Origi can run at opponents but then our midfield is Swiss cheese. Good luck to padre.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Origi can run and has decent technique but hasn’t scored enough for a striker. Very good shot for his goal but Brahim’s both goals were better. Rebic Diaz and Origi can run at opponents but then our midfield is Swiss cheese. Good luck to padre.
Oh go to bed, ash.

Origi is just coming back from injury, he’s going to be the Capocannoniere if you didn’t already hear.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every passing game i am growing more concerned about our mid and consequently our defence.

If you add to that we struggle to create up front...

Maybe the 3 man defence or the 3 man mid is worth a try.

Having origi, rebic and messias back should help.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Every passing game i am growing more concerned about our mid and consequently our defence.

If you add to that we struggle to create up front...

Maybe the 3 man defence or the 3 man mid is worth a try.

Having origi, rebic and messias back should help.
I have been highlighting this for years , we struggle passing the ball.
Its like we are too direct.
I like direct football but sometime you just need to eat up rival's pressure by easily circulating the ball & thats basically your mid & defence.
For me its a tactical issue because we have technical players so for sure Pioli is weak in that aspect.
We also struggle creativity wise & its related to our passing game.
I mean Origi had an amazing game yesterday but if you think about it he got zero goal opportunity service , ZERO.
By a chance i mean that Theo assist or Messias's.
Again its a midfield/tactical problem.

ACMilan_AZE

Beginner
Reaction score
Off topic: Just watched MERDA stealing 3 point from Viola.. Clear RED on Dimarco for that nasty foul on Bonaventura, and push from Dzeko at the end.... Anyway enough about these fuckers....

Congrats with 3 points, its been a while I was sitting relaxed watching the game, even though stats showed opposite... Worth to mention Diaz is on "high" mode.. Tata kept is at the safe distance... On CDK. What I really observed... Have a look into the highlights in more details.... 1. CDK opens up asks for ball, Theo passes to Leao (goal scored), good decision... 2. CDK asks for ball, Theo opts to look for Mesiass at the back of the post, shit pass, from Theo, good by Messias to recover to CDK who misses.. His frustration is not all about no scoring only, his frustration I do bet that he is not feeling being integrated to the team. Teammates are not considering him as a vital weapon in front of goal and always if there is an alternative they opt to pass to somebody else... The golden boy needs to earn his place under the sun in Milan, especially 30M tag gives him so much advantage compared to any other player in terms of playing time.. Nobody will be able to justify his ass warming a bench after spending the entire transfer budget on him. So Paolo, Ricky, Pioli or Ibra I dont give a fook whoever need to put his head into his own place.. Leaving a pitch like that reminds me a small kid that got his toy bullied out by other boys

Forza Milan, off to ZAGREB

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
4daf366e-a794-44fe-ba30-0c0fd9e8e4ad_text.gif

Missed the match, watched the highlights.

Diaz masterclass? Anything else?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
All this talk about CDK.. has anybody posted that chance? I didn't notice what Messias did

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messias basically had thw assist lf the season ...