AC Milan - Napoli 18/09/2022 20:45 CET

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it feels so painful because we weren't playing that bad

we were so unlucky, also what a huge mistake for Pioli to play Dest so early, i mean Calabria is more experince and can handle Kvara just fine

Napoli didn't deserve to win, draw is more fair result

also fuck Meret

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Unlucky, we deserved to win, or at least draw

The penalty was gay as fuck.
I hate these refs who keep stopping play.

Anyway, I am almost certain that we will win the league, we are the best team in Italy and we are acting like it.

Grande Ragazzi

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This one was tough to swallow

but what I take with me from this game is that we played really well, even without Leao.

Defence needs to get their shit together and have some fucking pride in the art

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A penalty and a wild header out of nowhere. That's basically all they got. Tight angle header by Politano in the first half and that shot from a wide angle by that new kid. That's literally all they did all game.

Sometimes football is cruel like that. At least we played like champions and went at it all game. Over the length of the season we will win the title easily, teams just keep up with us and we can't be this unlucky every game. Play this one 10 times and we win 9. It's just one of those days.

Don't agree that there's anyone at fault for the loss. Not even Dest or Adli or Messias or whoever else I see here being blamed. Calabria could have made that challenge and got sent off. Shit happens. We limited them to basically nothing and they still won.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
I'm surprised Krunic didn’t win us the game. Everybody was so excited when they saw he was starting.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Srsly? How? Nopoli did not exist in this game. We hit woodwork twice. They created nothing. Two massively lucky goals.
Was Pioli supposed to know that Dest is going to shoot himself in the foot? He's supposed to be an expensive defender.
Pioli is definitely know that dest is not yet ready for such intens game

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Pioli trusted Dest more than Dest trusted himself to defend the backline. Barcelona midget is whackass in his main role which is to defend. Gabbia as CB and Kalulu as RB is more tested and proven to provide clean sheets. Pioli needs to use his proven tactics. My guy loves a midget to his own peril.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
simple as they took their chances and we didn't tbh. I think Pioli had a supurb gameplan

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
We have a major issue in defense, the impact is too light, they are fast and can anticipate but they lack weight and muscle pressing. If they had Osmihen he would have destroyed that defense. Pioli need to fix this asap.
When you replace 2 of the 4 starters in defense, there is bound to be an issue.
Specially when Dest is so new to the setup.
They also weren't playing against scrubs, but the most in-form winger outside of Leao in the league.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Get your votes in for the Top3 Rossonero competition!

Let me know if you wanna be on the tag list.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This game makes it clear Leao deserves whatever he asks for. No Leao - No win.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Giroud needs 5 chances to score. We played ok but Dest fucked it up. Also Kalulu NEEDS TO BE OUR FUCKING RB!!!!! Look at him run, pass, cross ffs.

Messias should never ever play for Milan.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
If you're going to make parallels between this season and last season, we lost to Napoli last year, too.

We were BY FAR the better team. Kvara sucked dick. Dest cost us today.

Enjoy being negative and pretending we didn't hit the bar twice and played MUCH BETTER THAN NAPOLI IN EVERY PHASE OF THE GAME.

If you don't agree, I genuinely think you are stupid. Good day.
It's ok bro we think you are stupid too :)
Napoli were better
We had a lot of chances but part of the definition of "quality" means "efficiency" aka with more quality we could have won

Giroud is Wonder but sometimes he needs to be a selfish cunt and go for the EASY chances. The harder ones he could flick on and lay off for someone else in a better position

RW is still a massive hole that is still holding us back. Dest is even worse than Messias and Saelemakers....if that is even possible

Adli looks like he'll do a better job than CDK who is starting to look like a disappointment

That's just the plain truth

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well deserve win to Napoli. Kalulu screwed up that open goal. We need RM so badly
Well deserve win to Napoli. Kalulu screwed up that open goal. We need RM so badly
Deserved 😱😱😱they didnt do anything, milan dominated whole game, 2 crossbar, maignan didnt Make a single important save until 2-1.Kim Min jae just put his leg and Prevent 2 goals( adli’s shot was going to the other corner and last minute diaz’s shot)
Even 2-2 would be undeserved for them , we dominated