Well well... I just read one article which was quite interesting... Some of the quotes from there...
1. Pioli's roster of first team players (which he has trusted) reduced by minimum 4 today... Ibra, Kessie, Romagnoli and Maignan... Take into the consideration off form Messias and Rebic due to injuries he is playing the same team over and over again with less options to rotate.. Dilemma is whether its Pioli's fault that he could not integrate our newcomers remains up for debate
2. Whether people like it or not, but statements that Kessie was not necessary to be replaced comes and bites Paolo now. Its obvious we dont have anchor in the middle and Tonali is being ripped apart. Count how many goals we have conceded when our number 8 was not up to his task
3. No flexibility in Pioli's tactics... I think every single coach in Seria A studied Milan well and know what to do. It was difficult to make it happen when our physical form was on top, but with degradation of the same we have a huge holes between the lines
4. Physical - Its evaporated. I have no idea what happened to the team and maybe a question to the new Physician in Milanello?
5. Stubbornness of Pioli not to replace Tata. I dont think any of our keepers would be a worse option today
6. Mr Gerry, a joke of the owner. Came, sat on glory with little investment. I truly hate this guy, as only what I can see is bla bla bla