AC Milan - Spezia 05/11/2022 20:45 CET

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score

for all of you who want to see the other angle
of tomoris foul..
if you watch the video where they repeat his challenge from the side, you can see that the ball slightly changes direction and also picks up more speed the second tomori goes in with the tip of his toes.. not 100% clear but it does look like he got the touch on the ball

edit: its from 0:50 on

I don’t care if Tomori broke the dude’s legs, you do not disallow goals like this

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I’m sorry, but this was a ridiculous match, 3 points are whats most important but for the life of me I don’t understand why Milan make matches like these so hard-fought. The overall pace with which we played for the first half of the match just wasn’t right, had we simply upped the tempo we could have scored 3 easy goals before half time. The overall tactic seems to be let Leao do magic, not that I believe those are Pioli’s instructions, but because of the way we setup and Rafa’s characteristics we simply revert to Leao-ball every match. It makes us both predictable, overly reliant on a inconsistent performer, and is antithetical to the overall ethos of the squad. That is, intensity. We can play with all the tempo and intensity in the world, once the ball goes to Rafa its on left-wing island where we’re beholden to whether or not Rafa’s going to keep it simple or try to do things he’s not adept at yet.

I find myself annoyed watching this team more than anything. Annoyed that no one looks particularly good in this system unless one or two players are on. Pioli needs to figure out how he wants the team to attack and it can’t all be left-wing anarchy.
Because we don’t have a proper 10, right winger and very often a very immobile striker who lives off of service we ARE predictable. We knew this going into the season and Origi and De Keteleare were Maldini’s hope in fixing it. It is clear we need something extra. In my opinion it’s not that hard, Ziyech would be a great solution for both the no 10 and especially the RW role.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
On a side note, Tomori gets bullied against any striker at this point, I don't know if he overperformed before or he's just in bad form, but it's frustrating to watch as a fan for sure.
so weird how during the 2nd half of last season the tomori-kalulu partnership destroyed every striker and this season it's almost the opposite

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I dont understand what were some watching. We were amazing in first half apart from missed chances. Build up, counters, creating space, chances, solving press, creating space for kalulu.....we were not reliant on leao. Should have been 3 0 in first half. Unlucky but good performance.
Problem in the back s we re missing players. Mike for organization and gkeeping. If ball s not close to tata u can bet your ass its a goal. Hes like wood. He doesnt even try, to get some balls, or save. Gabbia s not player for us. No1 can change my opinion about him. Mediocre to the bone. His heading s mediocre. Hes jump sucks. He ll try to press player than he ll stop and return. He lose line easily. Also calabria s missed a lot. Didnt like him but he really improved this season. Miss him.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I dont understand what were some watching. We were amazing in first half apart from missed chances. Build up, counters, creating space, chances, solving press, creating space for kalulu.....we were not reliant on leao. Should have been 3 0 in first half. Unlucky but good performance.
Problem in the back s we re missing players. Mike for organization and gkeeping. If ball s not close to tata u can bet your ass its a goal. Hes like wood. He doesnt even try, to get some balls, or save. Gabbia s not player for us. No1 can change my opinion about him. Mediocre to the bone. His heading s mediocre. Hes jump sucks. He ll try to press player than he ll stop and return. He lose line easily. Also calabria s missed a lot. Didnt like him but he really improved this season. Miss him.
Just rewatched that Krunic chance after Leao hit the bar. Spezia player clears it off the line, as Dragowski didn't get a finger on it. Unlucky, as it would've been 2 in 2 for Rade and a comfortable lead at HT for Milan.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So, i did some digging, as i thought i was crazy seeing tomori CLEARLY getting the ball before the amazing tonali goal.

Can ANYONE from the guys that said it was a CLEAR FOUL (!) tell me, how this is considered a clear foul and not the ball being played???
https://clipchamp.com/watch/IFcboUnumvN

Now, this is from the normal game (downloaded the full match), you can see that tomori gets the ball, the ball even changes direction away from Nzola after the tomori challenge.. I dont know why VAR deliberately chose an angle where you cant see that tomori gets the ball first!! thankfully we still won!

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Lol. I love the salt. I love it.

There is nothing that another fan could do to ruin my enjoyment of a Milan win. Nothing.

To be clear: the intent of this message was to underline that being informed by another fan that a certain player got injured (for example) would not count as I continue to be insufferable over this glorious Milan win.
I like putting a splash of saline in my Fer-ari(equal Fernet & Campari shot) after wins like this 💪

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like putting a splash of saline in my Fer-ari(equal Fernet & Campari shot) after wins like this 💪
friends-joey.gif

gingerale is my adult drink lol sorry I don't get it

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Salt in moderation is a great additive for enhancing flavour, and this Milan team is a flavour explosion 🤣

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
If you had to choose one player from Milan to create a new cocktail. Who would it be and what ingredients would you use?

Starting to see a trend amongst members to have a favourite drink during the game. Perhaps we can create a Milan menu

Schedule