AC Milan - Spezia 05/11/2022 20:45 CET

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Wait, is it confirmed he's going to the WC? I thought the France squad hasn't been announced yet.
I'm not Sky Italia. I don't have the sources.
There's hope though. I think most of France's other top strikers are out injured.

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anyone remember who was the player who played in Spain .And he was playing with two same shirts ,and when he would score he was taking his shirt of and not getting booked. Shirt was white and blue stripes like Porto or Deportivo la Coruna.
Daaamn son, I do rememver someone used to do it like 20+ years ago. You're right, it was someone from Spain, but for the life of me I can't remember. Holla if you do!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
games like this effect af us in the same way, multiple heart attacks - that Tata sweeper keeper attempt in the first half - please do not try this ever again.
OMG I forgot that. Any decent striker would have punished us for it. Can’t wait to get back Mike. Tata is obviously a good guy but he’s a pretty poor backup keeper

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anyone else annoyed at Tara’s reactions when he concedes? Kicking the ball back into the net. For some reason it really bugs me. We need a new backup keeper asap.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
a couple times he got beat and had no idea where the ball had went
No idea what has happened to Tomori this season. From being really reliable last year to all over the place now. He keeps on going out of position trying to chase the ball down. Is it bad form or is this just his actual level?

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
No idea what has happened to Tomori this season. From being really reliable last year to all over the place now. He keeps on going out of position trying to chase the ball down. Is it bad form or is this just his actual level?
He has a ****** next to him 80% of the games this season, a left back who is playing as a midfielder and a shaky goalkeeper behind him. Mister Tomori is a fast aggressive defender but he doesn’t have the talent, awareness and composure to deal with these things. Tbh, Kalulu will be our main buy for years to come.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori is starting to get annoying. He’s putting his energy everywhere apart from defending.
Also, Pioli: Start Bennacer & Tonali together and please forget about Gabbia, Krunic, Brahim, Origi & Messias.
Maldini: invest.

Grazie.
Thank you.

He celebrates others' goals with too much energy. His celebrations at the end suggest that he has a lot of stamina left, yet played like a fucking headless chicken during game time.

I don't give a half a fuck that he learned Italian quickly. Him being a loveable guy is fucking useless to the team's performance. Fuck him for being humble, we don't need a mediocre but humble CB. Talk more performances and less personalities.

His head is jumpy as fuck. He is always scared, panicking, anxious, clueless and easily abused. We do not need a CB like this piece of garbage.

This is the year we witness Kalulu and Tomori taking opposite directions in terms of development. Kalulu is on the way to become a legenadary defender just because he is always cool and calm. Tomori in the trash please.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
First time in eons I've missed a Milan game. Saw the result around minute 80th, and was so relieved when I saw the score go from 1-1 to 2-1 10 minutes later.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I don't think i've ever hated a ref as much as Fabbri. He hasn't done much wrong technically this game, but I fucking hate him.
Sakir

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
I just hope Giroud won't be too hard on himself for the red card. Football is about emotions and I prefer players who are passionate. We should win the next game even without Theo and Giroud.
I think you just prefer giroud taking his shirt off ;)

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Missed it through work.
Exquisite winner. The ball from Tonali and the finish from Giroud. Absolutely glorious.
Maldini got a beauty too. Pity we couldn't celebrate it.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Missed it through work.
Exquisite winner. The ball from Tonali and the finish from Giroud. Absolutely glorious.
Maldini got a beauty too. Pity we couldn't celebrate it.
sandro's disallowed goal was incredible

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

for all of you who want to see the other angle
of tomoris foul..
if you watch the video where they repeat his challenge from the side, you can see that the ball slightly changes direction and also picks up more speed the second tomori goes in with the tip of his toes.. not 100% clear but it does look like he got the touch on the ball

edit: its from 0:50 on

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

for all of you who want to see the other angle
of tomoris foul..
if you watch the video where they repeat his challenge from the side, you can see that the ball slightly changes direction and also picks up more speed the second tomori goes in with the tip of his toes.. not 100% clear but it does look like he got the touch on the ball

edit: its from 0:50 on

“The heart and soul of the new Milan”

“He’s one of the best young midfielders in Europe”

Wow

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
I’m sorry, but this was a ridiculous match, 3 points are whats most important but for the life of me I don’t understand why Milan make matches like these so hard-fought. The overall pace with which we played for the first half of the match just wasn’t right, had we simply upped the tempo we could have scored 3 easy goals before half time. The overall tactic seems to be let Leao do magic, not that I believe those are Pioli’s instructions, but because of the way we setup and Rafa’s characteristics we simply revert to Leao-ball every match. It makes us both predictable, overly reliant on a inconsistent performer, and is antithetical to the overall ethos of the squad. That is, intensity. We can play with all the tempo and intensity in the world, once the ball goes to Rafa its on left-wing island where we’re beholden to whether or not Rafa’s going to keep it simple or try to do things he’s not adept at yet.

I find myself annoyed watching this team more than anything. Annoyed that no one looks particularly good in this system unless one or two players are on. Pioli needs to figure out how he wants the team to attack and it can’t all be left-wing anarchy.

Last edited:

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Watched the game now, really happy with the 3pts but overall a bit all over the place. Should've put the game to bed in the first 30 minutes, but bad decision-making in front of goal haunts us and almost fucks us over. Brilliance from some of our players secure it in the end, but we've yet to really hit our stride when it comes to cohesiveness and overall play. I believe we are capable of much more.

On a side note, Tomori gets bullied against any striker at this point, I don't know if he overperformed before or he's just in bad form, but it's frustrating to watch as a fan for sure.

Schedule