AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Just bought tickets via the official site. Like buying tickets to a movie.

We'll be seated at 221, right by the Curva.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m out of the Lazio match.
Fucking shit crap date.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Coppa and Serie A?
Serie A. And probably a meet up with Necro and other RnBers.
I booked flight and hotel from Friday to Monday morning.
I forgot father in law and my parents are meeting up at my place during that weekend.

Fucking hell, I was so looking forward to the San Siro.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ah damn that’s a shame! Could you make it for the coppa perhaps?

Guess it’s just Hitchens and me for the 13th.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
No, it’s in a midweek and I can’t take any holidays.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Our meetup falling to pieces :(

Convince the in-laws to come as well.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I plan on going to the match v Frosinone on our last home fixture. Can anyone help me with where i could find tickets and when should they be put on sale or something?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I plan on going to the match v Frosinone on our last home fixture. Can anyone help me with where i could find tickets and when should they be put on sale or something?

Official website.
A couple of weeks before the match.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Serie A. And probably a meet up with Necro and other RnBers.
I booked flight and hotel from Friday to Monday morning.
I forgot father in law and my parents are meeting up at my place during that weekend.

Fucking hell, I was so looking forward to the San Siro.

This looks very doable. I was in a similar situation for our season opener...Napoli-Milan. Family event. I didn't go and was really honest about it too. :lol: Needless to say, it raised eyebrows when my wife told everyone the reason, but you know... and I was just watching it at home.

Just sayin' man. You can do this.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Just got tix for the Bologna game. What a hassle I had trying to log in to buy them. Has anyone else had trouble logging into there account recently?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just got tix for the Bologna game. What a hassle I had trying to log in to buy them. Has anyone else had trouble logging into there account recently?

Went pretty smooth for me.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a 52K+ turnout expected for Milan-Lazio. They are thinking of opening the third tier.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looks like a 52K+ turnout expected for Milan-Lazio. They are thinking of opening the third tier.

I was rooting for something like 65-70k. Still hopeful. This match is a real nailbiter against a direct rival.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Guys does anyone know if SECONDO ANELLO ROSSO settore: 227 is alright? Or would you recommend orange anello?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys does anyone know if SECONDO ANELLO ROSSO settore: 227 is alright? Or would you recommend orange anello?

Not much difference. Orange or red are both good up there. Just remember row 5 and up (to avoid the railing) and as central as possible.

I have sat in Secondo Anello Rosso. Good view.

You can visualize here: http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1711&lang=en

Last edited:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Not much difference. Orange or red are both good up there. Just remember 5 rows in at least (to avoid the railing) and as central as possible.

I have sat in Secondo Anello Rosso. Good view.

Thats great. Going to the game v Frosinone..hope we get CL in that game :star:

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
So I'm booking flights to make sure I'm in Milan for Weekend of 22nd September, hoping to buy derby tickets for the first time ever. Taking the other half so probably gonna get a ticket in Rosso.

Just from scanning these pages there are some ways to improve the likely hood of getting a ticket, is it advised to get the subscription card? Also how much are tickets for derby games out interest?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
So I'm booking flights to make sure I'm in Milan for Weekend of 22nd September, hoping to buy derby tickets for the first time ever. Taking the other half so probably gonna get a ticket in Rosso.

Just from scanning these pages there are some ways to improve the likely hood of getting a ticket, is it advised to get the subscription card? Also how much are tickets for derby games out interest?

Yes, get the CR card. There are detailed posts in this thread about how to go about doing that, getting tickets etc.

I went to Milan vs Juve last season, but derby tickets are similarly priced... anello 3 (third ring) tickets are about 80 euros (with CR card) as an example.

Reaction score
Does anyone know roughly when the tickets to the Derby will go on Sale?

I don't have a CR card, i applied for one but they emailed and asked me to visit casa milan to verify my identification (i don't live in Milan).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

I don't have a CR card, i applied for one but they emailed and asked me to visit casa milan to verify my identification (i don't live in Milan).

Roughly it's 2-3 weeks before the match. My guess would be after Brescia match (previous home game 1st September)

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

That means you do have a CR card. It, however, means you can only purchase a ticket for yourself on it, and not anyone else (until you activate it).

Reaction score
That means you do have a CR card. It, however, means you can only purchase a ticket for yourself on it, and not anyone else (until you activate it).

Oh ok, yeh i have my CR number, just not the card.

Thanks good to know.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Derby tickets phases

August 21-25: Season ticket holders
August 26 (10 am CEST) to Sep 1: Cuore Rossonero card holders
Sep 2 onwards: General sale

Reaction score
Yep got'em!!

We'll probably get done but oh well, will be good atmosphere.

I think i'm sitting near the VIP area, hopefully catch Maldini hehe.