Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Any idea when the Milan derby tickets go on sale?
I’m guessing the first phase for season ticket holders in the next week, and for Cuore Rossonero holders the week after.

You have a Cuore Rossonero, right? I applied for mine June 25 (old one expired), and got the confirmation that the online id validation succeeded last week. Hopefully, that gives me a good shot at getting tickets for the big games.

Haven’t been to the San Siro since 2018 (Milan vs Juve).

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m guessing the first phase for season ticket holders in the next week, and for Cuore Rossonero holders the week after.

You have a Cuore Rossonero, right? I applied for mine June 25 (old one expired), and got the confirmation that the online id validation succeeded last week. Hopefully, that gives me a good shot at getting tickets for the big games.

Um, season ticket holders have a ticket, no?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Um, season ticket holders have a ticket, no?
I think how it may work is that season ticket holders for big games get dibs if they want to buy for others? Not sure on that one. Never been a season ticket holder unfortunately.

theduck7

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Superb yeah I do (infact need to check expiry date also) Great sounds like a brilliant return

amanmilan

Primavera
Reaction score
I am
Going in February before the derby game! Has anyone booked a stadium tour yet? It isn’t available rn to book.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I am
Going in February before the derby game! Has anyone booked a stadium tour yet? It isn’t available rn to book.
I did a while back. Like years ago. It was pretty good. You can probably find a tour company that organizes it.

But honestly, going to Casa Milan and taking it in is probably the better option.

amanmilan

Primavera
Reaction score
I did a while back. Like years ago. It was pretty good. You can probably find a tour company that organizes it.

But honestly, going to Casa Milan and taking it in is probably the better option.

I managed to book it last night! Oh yes I have been to casa milan before, will definitely go there too