AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@nonsonoqui

Hello my friend. I am taking my brother and three of my best friends to Milano in May to watch Milan-Lazio. I see the event is still to be confirmed on May 7th(Sunday) on the official website, but with travelling on Thursday and going back Monday I expect us to be within certainty of being able to catch the game. Unless there is a danger of the game being played on Monday? They seldom are, even though we have a midweek game.

How many weeks before the game to the tickets usually go on sale? Is there any limit to how many tickets one can purchase together? I'm obviously planning on buying 5 in one go.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
@nonsonoqui

Hello my friend. I am taking my brother and three of my best friends to Milano in May to watch Milan-Lazio. I see the event is still to be confirmed on May 7th(Sunday) on the official website, but with travelling on Thursday and going back Monday I expect us to be within certainty of being able to catch the game. Unless there is a danger of the game being played on Monday? They seldom are, even though we have a midweek game.

How many weeks before the game to the tickets usually go on sale? Is there any limit to how many tickets one can purchase together? I'm obviously planning on buying 5 in one go.
Hey @Hitchens !

I’d say it’s a safe bet that you’ll catch the game. There’s an outside chance of a Monday game, but you can’t really know for sure. Any chance you could do Thursday-Tuesday? That way you get an extra day in Milan to just chill if the game is on Sunday.

I went to the Milan-Napoli game this past September. I bought the tickets for my wife and me on September 7th and the game was on September 18th.

CR holders used to have dibs on tickets but lately they have just been going straight to the general sale right after the one for season ticket holders.

Make sure to get in the virtual queue about 15 mins prior to the sale. Finding 5 may be difficult, especially next to each other. The limit per person is 4, I believe. Maybe you and your friends/brother can split the purchase? Like a 3-2 split? Try getting 5 in a row that way. May have to coordinate the day of.

Does that help? Let me know buddy!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Hey @Hitchens !

I’d say it’s a safe bet that you’ll catch the game. There’s an outside chance of a Monday game, but you can’t really know for sure. Any chance you could do Thursday-Tuesday? That way you get an extra day in Milan to just chill if the game is on Sunday.

I went to the Milan-Napoli game this past September. I bought the tickets for my wife and me on September 7th and the game was on September 18th.

CR holders used to have dibs on tickets but lately they have just been going straight to the general sale right after the one for season ticket holders.

Make sure to get in the virtual queue about 15 mins prior to the sale. Finding 5 may be difficult, especially next to each other. The limit per person is 4, I believe. Maybe you and your friends/brother can split the purchase? Like a 3-2 split? Try getting 5 in a row that way. May have to coordinate the day of.

Does that help? Let me know buddy!
Thank you for your reply, maybe the 3+2 is the safer bet.

Are the tickets only on sale a week prior? I'm looking forward to this like crazy!!!

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, maybe the 3+2 is the safer bet.

Are the tickets only on sale a week prior? I'm looking forward to this like crazy!!!
Not always. I have seen them on sale 2-3 weeks prior as well, but for our game against Napoli they went on sale to general public only 11 days before the game.

Good luck! Sounds like a fun trip. Hopefully, we’ll be in the Scudetto conversation by then. :)

If I remember correctly Milan-Lazio is bit of a favourite for you. You and your brother attended the one in 2019? The one after which Baka and Kessie held up Acerbi’s jersey?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not always. I have seen them on sale 2-3 weeks prior as well, but for our game against Napoli they went on sale to general public only 11 days before the game.

Good luck! Sounds like a fun trip. Hopefully, we’ll be in the Scudetto conversation by then. :)

If I remember correctly Milan-Lazio is bit of a favourite for you. You and your brother attended the one in 2019? The one after which Baka and Kessie held up Acerbi’s jersey?
Yes, and additionally one of my Arsenal supporting friends has an eye for Lazio.

It now seems tho that one of my buds have trouble getting that Monday off, so it might be Milan-Lecce instead. Probably a more available event, as well as it being motivating to settle the score after that 2-2 game. I appreciate your help :) Maybe I'll post some more questions in here when the date approaches.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@nonsonoqui

Lot of back and forth here now. Difficult to manage a trip with grown men with decent jobs and one of them expecting a child in July. We're now actually seriously entertaining travelling to Milano, stay there for a couple of days and then take the train to Rome and watch Roma-Milan. Do you know how it works with getting tickets at away games? Or at Olimpico in particular?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
@nonsonoqui

Lot of back and forth here now. Difficult to manage a trip with grown men with decent jobs and one of them expecting a child in July. We're now actually seriously entertaining travelling to Milano, stay there for a couple of days and then take the train to Rome and watch Roma-Milan. Do you know how it works with getting tickets at away games? Or at Olimpico in particular?
I went to Roma vs Parma at the Olimpico in 2014. I bought the tickets for that at the Roma store near the Piazza Colonna, I believe. A day before.

I have never been to a Milan away game. The 4 that I have attended have been at the San Siro.

For a big away game, I’d imagine you need to buy from the Roma site in either the guest section or with the home fans. You could also try vivaticket. That’s what I use for non-Milan games.

I believe @joyrider went to Lazio-Milan once. He may have used viagogo.

@Hitchens if you need help navigating any of the sections of a website that are in Italian, let me know.

If you’re successful getting Roma-Milan tickets, please share here for other people as well.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe @joyrider went to Lazio-Milan once. He may have used viagogo.

Idd I did, I can recommend to wear neutral colors in Rome matches. Their supporters are crazy.
Iirc I used viagogo, but was years ago, now it could be different.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
if there's not a travel alert to watch milan under pioli someone isn't doing their job

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
anyone else going to the Tottenham match?

my husband and I will be incognito among the Spurs fans unless there are some other milanisti nearby for strength in numbers

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I hope its do-able to get tickets for the QF. Feel we’re going to play Inter….

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I hope its do-able to get tickets for the QF. Feel we’re going to play Inter….
Not them bitches. We have played those whores too many times. Get me Rui costa or Osimhen

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to go to my first
Milan game, i'm planning on going to the Sampdoria game. I'm hoping it will be easier to get tickets and its a cheaper time of year to go.

I just bought a CRN card, I can see the CRN members get access to the games a few days earlier (attached).

My 2 friends who are coming will also need a CRN card as you can only buy one ticket with a card. How does it work if you all want to sit in the same area?

Attachments

• 2F3CFE3D-A0EF-4013-8E00-A938856A583D.png
    2F3CFE3D-A0EF-4013-8E00-A938856A583D.png
    277.8 KB · Views: 9

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to go to my first
Milan game, i'm planning on going to the Sampdoria game. I'm hoping it will be easier to get tickets and its a cheaper time of year to go.

I just bought a CRN card, I can see the CRN members get access to the games a few days earlier (attached).

My 2 friends who are coming will also need a CRN card as you can only buy one ticket with a card. How does it work if you all want to sit in the same area?
The CRN advantage is not really a thing anymore. They haven’t opened the games up earlier to them. Only to season ticket holders.

Either way, you shouldn’t have an issue finding a seat imo.

Reaction score
The CRN advantage is not really a thing anymore. They haven’t opened the games up earlier to them. Only to season ticket holders.

Either way, you shouldn’t have an issue finding a seat imo.
Thanks for reply, on the photo I attached it shows that 'subscribers' got access to tonights game a couple of days earlier. Does that not refer to the CRN holders?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for reply, on the photo I attached it shows that 'subscribers' got access to tonights game a couple of days earlier. Does that not refer to the CRN holders?
No, unfortunately it does not. It refers to season ticket holders. The original Italian is clearer; the translation is clumsy.

I have a CR card, and for Milan vs Napoli I had to wait until the “free sales phase” (as it says on your screenshot). The advantage of a CR card is really to get discounts when shopping online or at the store.

Some tips:

1) on the day of the general sale get in right when the sale opens. Doing so will give you an advantage in the queue.

2) Wherever you’re sitting, make sure you don’t pick the first row. Best views are row 10 and up. First tier row 4 or so is really cool if you want to be close to the action. But to see it the best you need to be higher up. Make sure you click the eye icon to assess the view.

3) when you click a section, your seats are selected by default. Theoretically, they are the best options available, but look around. For a game like the one against Samp you should have plenty of time, but given the attendance today againat Salernitana who knows.

Let me know of any other questions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No, unfortunately it does not. It refers to season ticket holders. The original Italian is clearer; the translation is clumsy.

I have a CR card, and for Milan vs Napoli I had to wait until the “free sales phase” (as it says on your screenshot). The advantage of a CR card is really to get discounts when shopping online or at the store.

Some tips:

1) on the day of the general sale get in right when the sale opens. Doing so will give you an advantage in the queue.

2) Wherever you’re sitting, make sure you don’t pick the first row. Best views are row 10 and up. First tier row 4 or so is really cool if you want to be close to the action. But to see it the best you need to be higher up. Make sure you click the eye icon to assess the view.

3) when you click a section, your seats are selected by default. Theoretically, they are the best options available, but look around. For a game like the one against Samp you should have plenty of time, but given the attendance today againat Salernitana who knows.

Let me know of any other questions.
Really appreciate the detailed replies, I couldnt find this info anywhere. How do you know when they will go on sale? Is it a case of checking every Monday at a certain time or waiting for the app to send you a notification?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Really appreciate the detailed replies, I couldnt find this info anywhere. How do you know when they will go on sale? Is it a case of checking every Monday at a certain time or waiting for the app to send you a notification?
No worries.

They announce the sale phases a few days in advance. Notifications isn’t a bad idea, but you won’t miss it. Just keep checking the site a couple of weeks prior. I’ll give you a heads up if I remember.

Reaction score
Thats really
No worries.

They announce the sale phases a few days in advance. Notifications isn’t a bad idea, but you won’t miss it. Just keep checking the site a couple of weeks prior. I’ll give you a heads up if I remember.
Thank you so much, we are holding off booking the flights and hotels until we get the tickets.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you guys think there is a decent chance to buy tickets for Milan Napoli? Need to be there. And if we win the semi’s too…

And any idea when the ticket sales start?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you guys think there is a decent chance to buy tickets for Milan Napoli? Need to be there. And if we win the semi’s too…

And any idea when the ticket sales start?

I would guess within a week. Sale to general public will be the second phase. Try your luck then. Plenty of posts with tips in this thread.

Milanman92

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao, Mike, Theo
Has anyone done any of the experience packages? I’m looking into some of them but my main thought is, the seats aren’t very central in the stadium. Anyone know if the experience is worth it it or am I better off waiting for regular tickets to go on sale? Looking to go to the Lazio game in a couple weeks

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan-Napoli CL tickets go on sale tomorrow. For season ticket holders first, but on March 24th at 12 pm local time, they will be available for Cuore Rossonero card holders. It looks like for this game, CRN holders do enjoy an advantage. Your CRN card must have been issued by March 8.

There will be a general sale only based upon availability. If nothing remains after the first 2 phases, no general sale.

@Sheva0172

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks. Not very optimistic about my chances but who knows…

Pippo

Primavera
Reaction score
Quick question for those who are more familiar with the cuore rossonero card: I have a card from 2014 that has since expired. Is there any way to renew it and then buy a ticket to the Napoli game? Or, is buying a new card the only way to renew it? If I have to buy a new one then I guess I can't get a ticket with it since it will be created after the cut off date.

I was thinking of buying a ticket with my expired CRN number and then renewing before the game somehow.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to use the card to get a ticket! I appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan-Napoli CL tickets go on sale tomorrow. For season ticket holders first, but on March 24th at 12 pm local time, they will be available for Cuore Rossonero card holders. It looks like for this game, CRN holders do enjoy an advantage. Your CRN card must have been issued by March 8.

There will be a general sale only based upon availability. If nothing remains after the first 2 phases, no general sale.

@Sheva0172
Do you have any idea when the CRN phase ends?

Reaction score
Hello guys. I‘m looking for two tickets for the game Milan - Empoli. The homepage of Milan says that the game is sold out. Is there any chance for me to get a ticket? It‘s my first time in Milan and I want absolute to get into the San Siro for a match!

Thanks in advance!