AC Milan - Udinese 13/08/2022, 18:30 CET.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC-Milan-vs-Udinese.jpg
The wait is over .New season will begin with us carrying Italian flag on the chest.
San Siro is of course sold out. Let's hope Milan can repeat last season . We can do it ⭐⭐.Forza Milan!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I was about to ask for a match thread.
__

First match of our second-star winning season. Lets Go! :c:

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Likely to be sold out by Wednesday/Thursday methinks. Excited to see what the choreography will look like, it will surely be something beautiful to thank the club for last season.
How much is allowed anyway? 77k or so?

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Big, big match. We need to start this season with the same urgency and consistency we did last season. Can’t wait for this match.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
I would love a convincing win against these handball mofos.

Krunic should play instead of Tonali, Messias should be normally available, not sure about Giroud yet.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How's the pitch? Any movement in that regard?

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
I’m glad we’re facing them in week 1. They are a tough team for us during mid season. GW1 at home, we should be able to get a sun. Let’s go, boys!

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
How much is allowed anyway? 77k or so?
Last season the max was 75,xxx. Few days ago saw that over 73k tickets were sold. If there are late buyers, we could have full house

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So who’s going to start at CAM? I’m thinking Charles isn’t quite ready yet but hopefully Adli can get a go. I think Diaz though

Eastheaven

Primavera
Reaction score
I hope pioli doesn’t let his loyalty to last years squad cloud his judgement on who to put in as CAM. Diaz is not ideal for this match up I feel but he will probably start him…

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
whats our guesses on starting team ?

leao girou messias
cdk
Ben krunic
theo kalulu tomori Calabria
Mike

does Aldi or pobega play from the start?
rebic ?

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
whats our guesses on starting team ?

leao girou messias
cdk
Ben krunic
theo kalulu tomori Calabria
Mike

does Aldi or pobega play from the start?
rebic ?
We don't know yet the condition of giroud. Don't need to worry however cause rebic had an awesome pre season in terms of fitness and goals/assists.

Same goes for the number 10 position. Dias will probably start. I think he will do great, he seems to left behind the covid issue.

On the RW position however...........let's hope that messias will be ready. I don't feel comfortable at all with saladmaker, even though he brings balance to the team (because he stacks the mid, he doesn't have qualities to play attacking football).

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
We don't know yet the condition of giroud. Don't need to worry however cause rebic had an awesome pre season in terms of fitness and goals/assists.

Same goes for the number 10 position. Dias will probably start. I think he will do great, he seems to left behind the covid issue.

On the RW position however...........let's hope that messias will be ready. I don't feel comfortable at all with saladmaker, even though he brings balance to the team (because he stacks the mid, he doesn't have qualities to play attacking football).
I'm hoping rebic does get his chance

I feel like he can be a big game player

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I hope we start as we finished off last season. I would like to see a confident win 3 or 4-0 and a relaxing evening for the fans.

Forza Milan!

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Got crazy good tickets for this game <3. 10th row from the pitch on the halfway line.

Same here, got them as a wedding gift (we're marrying this friday) from my fiancée - best seats you can buy (authority experience).. Expensive as hell, but we're both die hard Milan Fans so .. Perfect weekend getaway :love:

Can't even begin to imagine what those would cost in a Derby :lol:

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
So who’s going to start at CAM? I’m thinking Charles isn’t quite ready yet but hopefully Adli can get a go. I think Diaz though

99% line-up is going to be: Maignan, Calabria, Kalulu, Tomori, Theo, Krunic, Bennacer, Messias, Brahim, Leao, Rebic.

Giroud could also start but he's coming from a muscle fatigue so Rebic is more likely.

Schedule