AC Milan vs ACF Fiorentina- 25.11.2023 | Serie A - Matchday 13 | 20:45 CET

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At the start of the previous international break, some proud sucker said something like "21 points after 8 matches is amazing."

Now at the end of this international break, you take a quick look at the last fucking five matches and realize WE GOT 23 POINTS AFTER 12 MATCHES. TWENTY-THREE FUCKING POINTS BITCHES.

LMFAO 23 points 12 matches. Not even 2 points per match.

Hell yeah 2 points out of 12. This lame shit alone would be enough to get any other coach fired.

But oh uh you know them injuries hit us hard bruh. Healthy players picking up injuries during a fucking match is 100% on the fucking coach and his coaching staff. Period.

If a grade 1 muscle strain takes 6 fucking months to recover then yeah I will fire the fuck medical staff right away and fucking shut down Milan lab.

But getting healthy players injured during a match is entirely on the bald motherfucker and his fitness garbage staff.

Just hope that the players want to win this match for the club so we hang on to top 4.

Forza Mailand.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Easy match without goal of Jovic.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Skipping this match.. on purpose
the passion is not in me anymore, i am sorry

1700932378786.gif

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I'm excited...

If my maths is correct, even if we lose and results go others way, we're still top 5/6 baby 💪

#PioliOut

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Going to make me a nice steak. Pop a can of beer. Some eggs on the side. And going to enjoy the match because even if we are shit, I never miss matches cuz I am love to torture myself

Graeco

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Biraghi starting left back for Fiorentina? Chukwueze really should be able to smoke that kid. No better chance for him to impress

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
3 points and try to begin a winning cycle of games. Grazie Mille

Forza Milan ⭐⭐❤️🖤🏆🤞🤞

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Hopefully there will be an Adli appearance, otherwise fine with the lineup considering what we have. Let’s goo