AC MILAN vs. Torino

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
10.gif
AC MILAN vs. Torino
15.gif

Ok guys... here we go... this game should be very easy, but i hope Ancelotti changes his Tactic from the Lazio-Game...

Post your comments !!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
The granata have failed to score thus far I believe, or maybe they have, I haven't really noticed because Milan has my (like most others as well) full attention right now. Always good to point out that Toro did indeed beat us once last season, unbelievably enough. This time around, I think Toro will suffer a very similar fate that Perugia and Modena suffered to the Mighty Milan, that being of course, a 3-0 scoreline ;)

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well all the websites said that he wasnt going to play! :eek: BUT Pippo himself stated that he would play the game then rest for the national game. I think he will play through the pain. Otherwise it will be Borreilo and Tomasson up front :conf: because Rivaldo cant play 3 games in row, it seems. I think we might struggle becasue players like Nesta, Maldini, Kaladzhe, Pirlo, Pippo have been playing games non-stop and the tiredness will surely cath them up. If we can scrape through this one (or thrash them :D ) we will have a chance to rest. Torino have 0 points anyway so we SHOULD win....

tomasson

Beginner
Reaction score
It'll be better if Pipo is playing. By the way, Torina wasn't a very good club... Heard that Nesta will be replace by Laursen...hmm....

AC Milan will WIN Anyway!!! :devil2:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well Pippo isn't playing and yes i heard that Nesta won't play and maybe Rivaldo too:(

"Two other players whose fatigue is an issue are Rivaldo and Alessandro Nesta. Both champions also appear to be carrying slight knocks and they may be pulled out of the starting XI at the last moment."

Whit what players will we play?
Laursen is not at all good like Nesta and if Rivaldo and Inzaghi and Shevchenko,ofcourse are not playing then who should score?Tomasson?I don't think so,he is not in good form......i don't know what will happen i just hope that Seedorf and Rui will be playing.Becaue they are one of the most important players in our team.

tomasson

Beginner
Reaction score
Hm.. we'll be missing so many key players. :head: I agreed that Laursen is not as like Nesta, he's a bit arrogant. How come Rivaldo is not playing too? If Tomasson is playing for this match, hope he can contribute some goals for ACM.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
yeah i hope tomasson could score as well.

but one thing 'bout Torino,have you people noticed that quite a few players screwed up their penalties against torino?

last season inzaghi fucked up one(directly caused terim got fired),the same for salas.

weird

Rex

Reaction score
The encounter of Milan between Torino has been certainly made 'good records' for the Milan's side. Though we've had played in last tough matches, this game isn't for fun and should anticipate early for not underestimating. I believe we will win.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Mabye some of you dont beleive me that Pippo will play. The reason I think that is this "
The Rossonero striker could miss the National side's duty. The pain doesn't give up but on Sunday he'll be on the pitch. 'It's my magic moment, I hope it won't ever end'.

From AC Milan.com flash news

And since he said it then I am inclined to beleive him :)

Really, really hope he does!!

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Unlike what the others would think, I believe that it will be a very tough match, especially when we know that Torino failed to get any points in their first 3 matches.

Milan will need to be in their full fitness if they want to win the match. Torino made problems for Inter in Meazza, although they played with 10 men for more than 45 minutes. And one clear goal was denied for them by the referee.

I hope Abbiati will start, this will give more confidence, and I also would like to see Boriello playing.

According to the Teletext from RAI Channels, the line up is as follows:

...................Dida.......................
Simic....Nesta....Maldini....Kaladze
....................Pirlo......................
........Seedorf.........Serginho.......
..................Rui Costa.................
...........Tomasson.......................
..........................Pippo...............

I hope that this line up is not correct. Also, I would rather prefer Boriello over Tomasson! ABBIATI MUST START!!!

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeah i see this as a hard game as well
i dont want inzaghi to risk his health but then we really need him for this game
i hope abbiati plays as well.

Reaction score
We will definately win the game. 3-0 I believe. Tomasson will finally prove his worth scoring 2 goals. His major problem is that he plays in the same way as SuperPippo, therefore the two of them arent good together. But with Inzaghi injured he will hopefully perform....
FORZA MILAN!!

Reaction score
2:0 the milan win.I believe milan will win the match!
He is too strong.

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
6-0!!!!!
WOOW!!!
inzaghi's hattrick, serginho, pirlo and own goal....
this milan is dangerous to every team!

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
AMAZING GAME...!!!

i just saw the game on TV and it was soooo great! Milan has showed the world that not all Italian clubs play defensive after a lead !!!! We showed the world and all the commentators said that Milan is the most impressive team in the world right now !!!

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
MILAN 6 - TORINO 0
INZAGHI 3 !!!

this win assures him as the most in form striker in the world at this time!

and remember this, Inter could only manage a 1 - 0 win !!!!!!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes that is right,we are the most impressive team in the world.Our team as i said before is unbeatable,we are best.
The result like 6:0 is something that everybody wish for their team.Also i'm happy about Pippo's hattrick because i think that he is now on 1 place together with Totti.
I'm very happy.... :) ;) :cool:

And i must say that here in my country in live was Piacenza-Inter and i must say that their game sucks,they are playing so stupid but they won again:((((This is not fer,they were playing without Vieri and Toldo and they won:(How is that possible :conf: ,i supoust that they have so much luck :cry:

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
WHAT-A-GAME!!!!!!!!
6-0 - and the hattrick from SUPERB-PIPPO!!!
Milan is DEFINATLY the BEST and most impressive club at the moment!!!
(Hopefully, for the rest of the season!!!)
CL-final: Milan - Real: 5-0!!!
Scoresheet: (Inzaghi: 23, 44. Rivaldo: 53. Shevchenko: 88, 90.)
:dance: ¤<FORZA MILAN>¤ :dance:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten
With a so HIGH gap of quality and, mainly, of MOTIVATIONS i really don't see anything of special in this result. :rolleyes:

Torino is not Roma or Juventus, we are strong yes, but calm down folks, we've a lot to do yet. :o

But i know that my words are useless :rolleyes: :sleep:

Rex

Reaction score
What a result!!The team performed so well, and I gave much credit to them. I thought Pippo tired a little bit, but he answered to public with his goals.

:)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
The team looked marvelous vs. inferior opposition. Good to see Pippo is continuing this fine form, I almost wish that Milan take an Internazionale-like decision and not field Pippo for the Euro qualifiers. Notice how Vieri is always injured for qualifiers in the past, and then in the ensueing weekend he scores two goals for Inter in their league fixture??? We should do the same thing with Pippo, cause really, all of this football is tiring that man out. But La Nazionale do need him, as Yugoslavia will present the toughest opposition in Italy's group. Film at 11.......

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I watched the summary in ESPN... 6! Oh God! poor Torino!!! but I think as Swan... that was obvious! were talking about a SMALL club... the day we do that to Juve, Inter or even better Real, then we can say we are the Masters of the Universe, in the meanwhile, we can say that we are in good shape and keep that going...

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!! :devil3:

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What tha F.ck!!!!!!! Is this my Milan????
6-0, what a score!!!
Is this my Milan who playing such a good season?
I can't believe we make such a good results!

I had say it earlier, BELIEVE IN OUR MILAN AND EVERYTHINGS WILL BE ALLRIGHT!!!!!!

24 November MILAN-INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
congratulation ozmo!Minutes ago iran could win south korea in asian games :D :D 5-3 on penalties.Italy and spain couldnt win them in korea but we were able to do it in pusan stadium :D :D .we are now in the final against japan.We are the best in asia. :D :D
Excuse me for this misbehaviour but since i am so happy i dont know what i am doing !:D :D

Schedule