Alberto Gilardino Thread

Will Gilardino regain his Parma form now that he left us?

• Total voters

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Some things
a) Stop thinking that we are biased, if we haven't deleted or taken action in the last pages in the moment you want, it's partly because we can't be here 24/7, and b) sometimes things get passed from us, but eventually we'll see the problem.
b) Stop changing the names of the players as much as you hate them, Ronaldo's name is Ronaldo.
c) I should have kept Menon's last post as it was mildly related (though the problem is that it will keep on the useless fight). But I can post it back, as long as things are kept civil in the possible replies.
d) You've got to understand that not everyone likes the same players as you do (that's beauty of life, we've all got different tastes), so either you stop bringing your favorite player to discussion or you take the consequences.
e) The OT ends right now.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
crazy4milan said:
Some things
a) Stop thinking that we are biased, if we haven't deleted or taken action in the last pages in the moment you want, it's partly because we can't be here 24/7, and b) sometimes things get passed from us, but eventually we'll see the problem.
b) Stop changing the names of the players as much as you hate them, Ronaldo's name is Ronaldo.
c) I should have kept Menon's last post as it was mildly related (though the problem is that it will keep on the useless fight). But I can post it back, as long as things are kept civil in the possible replies.
d) You've got to understand that not everyone likes the same players as you do (that's beauty of life, we've all got different tastes), so either you stop bringing your favorite player to discussion or you take the consequences.
Fine by moi.
Now I will try 2 stay on topic + hint that A. isnt a good coach usin the new method :cool:
Lets c , Gila is proving day after day that it was A. who failed not him & he is just another player added 2 a long list of players who failed coz we dont have a coach who can adapt + evolve players.

A bit borin but I can live with that :D

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
If the fate of ex-Milan players can be decided from this forum, this is what will happen: regardless of how Gila played with Fiorentina, the debate whether he was great in Milan or it's Ancelotti's fault will still raging in this thread. More fuel to each camp will be added whenever he plays a stinker or score a goal.

The sage will continue and finally..BAM! 2-3 seasons later he's back in Milan and the whole thing will gain even more fire. One side will say "He's back, now he will be better since he already learned how Milan works" and the other will say "The stupidity triad is at its again. This is worst than bringing Sheva back" (at this time Sheva is hopefully already retired from Milan and we don't know whether Ancelotti have been replaced).

See Sheva thread for real life example :D

All and all, I'm going to buy the #11 Gilardino number-name set next month and iron it to my 05/06 jersey.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Besfort said:
Don't waste your money on nothing buddy. :D
Actually I tried to find #21 Pirlo but couldn't find it in ebay :D. I will also buy #8 Gattuso for 04/05 shirt and #22 Kaka for 06/07. The whole experiment started by buying #18 Baggio for my 95/96 jersey and after I ironed them it was great. Mind u, no intention to upgrade the re-sale value of the shirts :)

Sorry for being OT.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have Boban's number 10 shirt, Maldini's, Costacurta's number 5, Shevchenko's, Weah number 9 and 14, Pato, Nesta and 2 fans shirt (no number behind).

Sorry for being off-topic. :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i have one kaka one maldini one nesta and one sheva(fuck the year he left never wore again bastard, i searched it for 3 months in delhi then got it :()
and one blank

have to buy a ambro one.

sorry for going OT :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Kaka', Baresi, Maldini, Nesta.

Back on topic, uh... hopefully he doesn't score against us.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
Some things
I guess my posts were out of line in Gila's thread, but what's with all the racket? So ... we aren't allowed to say the truth? To state the fact that Ronaldo's period in our shirt is best left forgotten? Are we just supposed to sit and listen to the rhetorical fables of Ronaldo's past after what he's done for our club? Which is, nothing other than being a total waste of resources, time, energy, massive space :D ... you name it, he failed at it.

Recently, I have behaved myself, as most tend to overlook what I say simply because of my drive for Ronaldo's exit. He's gone, I'm ecstatic, so didn't bother to look into the iluvronaldo's still lurking around. Neither do I pay attention to Ronaldo's thread. But their consistent advocacy of Ronaldo is still very evident throughout the whole forum, and its obvious they are still very bitter about their heroes downfall + are having a hard time dealing with it, and hence, in need of attention.

Now ... I just wanted to have a laugh at them playing victim + painting pictures that couldn't be further from the truth. So I decide to post, and my two posts on this topic have been deleted. Meanwhile, there's a lot of nonsense out on these forums about MILAN players and staff that are widely accepted? HUH? Wait a minute ... we can say whatever shit we want about Milan, its players and staff, but can't say anything about that fat thing? Give me a break! He is what he is ... he is definitely fat ... and am I making the tranny scandal up?

In addition, Gila gave us much more than Ronaldo. He was our top scorer which Ronaldo never was, and even though he didn't fit in well here in Milan, remained as professional as he could be, giving his best for the Milan cause. And no ... we didn't get Ronaldo because Gila was struggling ... they are two completely different strikers, and it was mainly due to the oily mess Oliviera turned out to be.

I'm glad Gila is finding his former self, though he still needs to work on it. Ronaldo? ... I don't give a shit!

FACT: Recent stats say Gila > Ronaldo. As Milan players, Gila > Ronaldo. Period.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
menon_inc said:
Here we go again. Please delete his post or reinstate my post or this will go on.
don't bother with him...I won't even reply...it's obvious that this is no longer a free or fair forum. Now watch as they make a show of justice and delete madtherchot's post then innundate us with the "we don't want ANYBODY disrespected" claims :rolleyes:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Sure, go ahead and delete my post. Even though its pretty much stating fact, much more than the ridiculing gibberish littered all over the forums. I suggest they be given similar treatment.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
madtherchot said:
Sure, go ahead and delete my post. Even though its pretty much stating fact, much more than the ridiculing gibberish littered all over the forums. I suggest they be given similar treatment.
Yes, as always your opinion is the absolute truth. Doesnt matter than there are many who don't share it. Seriously, I'd love to punch you in the face for being such an arrogant ass.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo9 said:
Yes, as always your opinion is the absolute truth. Doesnt matter than there are many who don't share it. Seriously, I'd love to punch you in the face for being such an arrogant ass.
don't stoop to his level. you're better than that. madtherchot is a pretty intelligent boy and has his reasons for hating ronaldo. Some are justifiable and some are complete shit. Pity that he uses all his intelligence toward disrespecting a legend and an ambassador of the beautiful game but such is life :)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
Fact 4 me is that Anceloti is a biased fuck but still I cant say it 4 the good of this forum.
Why r u makin a big deal out of it ?
Oli - Ronaldo - Gila played 4 us & every person have the right 2 decide who did better.
If u r allowed 2 talk shit about Ronaldo then I wanna talk shit about Anceloti & its not up 2 any1 but me 2 decide who deserve more respect.
Trust me , the best is 2 prevent all 2 talk bad about ALL of em.
Just let it slide + b mature.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Fact 4 me is that Anceloti is a biased fuck but still I cant say it 4 the good of this forum.
Oli - Ronaldo - Gila played 4 us & every person have the right 2 decide who did better.
If u r allowed 2 talk shit about Ronaldo then I wanna talk shit about Anceloti & its not up 2 any1 but me 2 decide who deserve more respect.
I agree...infact I was going to blast you for stopping using "anshitloti" till I read your sig :D Ideally everyone should be fair game.....expect a post saying "we didn't have time ALL DAY :rolleyes: to delete the anti-ronaldo sentiments but please don't say anything bad about Gila and Pirlo"

I think the mods are going to invent a "speed delete" button for their mice after reading my posts.......'left click' 'right click' 'scroll ball' 'delete dru's posts' :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Wild said:
Wild ... no matter how heated our arguments have become, ever since the pathetic one we had over at Sheva's thread (that got you and Besi (or San Paolo?) temporarily banned), I hope that you’ve noticed me making an effort to be respectful with you, and I have no intention of changing that. I don’t care whether thats being mature, but I've enjoyed my time on the forums much more as a result. Sure I get the occasional urge to explicitly voice my opinion, which may be quite the opposite of yours ... but I think I’ve given it an honest shot, trying to keep things in check. Of course some will mistake this for my lips being glued to your ass, and let me be the first to congratulate them for this.

That said, I've hinted my strong views on Ronaldo in maybe two or three posts ever since I officially excused myself from his thread, as opposed to your continuous rhetoric of Pirlo and Ancelotti in particular, or the iluvronaldos' deliberate hits at individuals who I have enormous respect for, due to their contributions to OUR club. I've also ignored their comparisons that use Ronaldo as a yardstick of sorts, in almost every other post, which I completely disagree with, since we all know where that will end up.

Then, I come on to read some nonsense about Ronaldo's fans being victimized? The same people who, as you can see from above, have no respect for anything that refuses to have their heads shoved so far up a certain fat ass, that they lose track of reality? The same people who insulted my mother? So … I voice my opinion and am immediately attacked for stating FACTS about Ronaldo ... only to have my posts deleted? The only two posts I've made, in a long time, exclusively on Ronaldo, have been deleted ... Compare that to the number you've made about Ancelotti and Pirlo, or theirs on Milan, or their unnecessary exhalation of the fat ***, during this time period, and tell me … am I talking shit?

If so, then yes … I am a careless, ungrateful liar whose name depicts himself perfectly. Feel free to quote this last bit and draw your own conclusions.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Śo is this going back(are you done?) on track or are you trying to kill my scroll?

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
madtherchot said:
So … I voice my opinion and am immediately attacked for stating FACTS about Ronaldo ... only to have my posts deleted?
Your OPINION isn't necessarily FACTS. Get it through your thick head.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Gila scores because Fiorentina are involving him more and not just with repeated long balls from Pirlo...

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
Wild ... no matter how heated our arguments have become, ever since the pathetic one we had over at Sheva's thread (that got you and Besi (or San Paolo?) temporarily banned), I hope that you’ve noticed me making an effort to be respectful with you, and I have no intention of changing that. I don’t care whether thats being mature, but I've enjoyed my time on the forums much more as a result. Sure I get the occasional urge to explicitly voice my opinion, which may be quite the opposite of yours ... but I think I’ve given it an honest shot, trying to keep things in check. Of course some will mistake this for my lips being glued to your ass, and let me be the first to congratulate them for this.

That said, I've hinted my strong views on Ronaldo in maybe two or three posts ever since I officially excused myself from his thread, as opposed to your continuous rhetoric of Pirlo and Ancelotti in particular, or the iluvronaldos' deliberate hits at individuals who I have enormous respect for, due to their contributions to OUR club. I've also ignored their comparisons that use Ronaldo as a yardstick of sorts, in almost every other post, which I completely disagree with, since we all know where that will end up.

Then, I come on to read some nonsense about Ronaldo's fans being victimized? The same people who, as you can see from above, have no respect for anything that refuses to have their heads shoved so far up a certain fat ass, that they lose track of reality? The same people who insulted my mother? So … I voice my opinion and am immediately attacked for stating FACTS about Ronaldo ... only to have my posts deleted? The only two posts I've made, in a long time, exclusively on Ronaldo, have been deleted ... Compare that to the number you've made about Ancelotti and Pirlo, or theirs on Milan, or their unnecessary exhalation of the fat ***, during this time period, and tell me … am I talking shit?

If so, then yes … I am a careless, ungrateful liar whose name depicts himself perfectly. Feel free to quote this last bit and draw your own conclusions.
Didnt know anything about ur mother , just report it.
About the rest , its not up 2 u 2 decide who deserve more respects than who.
If the insult jokes should stop then it should b 4 all ppl who wore a Milan jersey or else lets keep it open.
That was my only point.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2 more goals ?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pupone said:
Gila scores because Fiorentina are involving him more and not just with repeated long balls from Pirlo...
So u agree that Pirlo suck ?
Wuhuuu , another enlighten fan. :D

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
He runs hot and cold. Some days he's crap as usual (especially when playing for Fiorentina away from home), some days he's great...

The reason he is not great in Milan was not because of Pirlo... but because he isn't the kind of striker we needed (Borriello is better than him in my opinion because of his strength and frame).

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
good work gila

i like him, feel sorry for him becoming cape goat in milan for his and others(along with shit coachs) lapses and stupidity

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
If interested:
Toone10 said:
78738352mz2.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Maro10 said:
Reupload by EuroGoal.pl >>> HERE

Todays handgoal
www444 said:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
nice pic jaspie

he hadabad time here was a scape goat everything, good work gila keep scoring and day you will land in a big team