Alessio Romagnoli Thread

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Promising. Really could be egg on Sabatini's face in a season or two.

They also expect him to be a top CB. It was a financial decision for Roma. I dont think anyone undervalues him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
They also expect him to be a top CB. It was a financial decision for Roma. I dont think anyone undervalues him.

yup. Roma believe they can replace him cheaper and pocket money.

It's been roma's policy last few years, which has problems. Can never have continuity or build fully that way

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

It's been roma's policy last few years, which has problems. Can never have continuity or build fully that way

idk, idk. I kinda agree, but on another hand they sell all their centre-backs behind Pjanic-De Rossi-Radja (Strootman)with heavy prices.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He really does look good in the Milan shirt.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
there is nothing like a classic italian centre back . wouldn't trade him for anyone else in the world

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_nta7adj7Lt1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

http://calciofication.tumblr.com/post/126995099275

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
idk, idk. I kinda agree, but on another hand they sell all their centre-backs behind Pjanic-De Rossi-Radja (Strootman)with heavy prices.
They have been lucky to have a good CB pipeline suddenly.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack

It's been Roma's policy last few years, which has problems. Can never have continuity or build fully that way

Does fit the American business model though.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So damn sexual.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Do you think he is loyal? If he becomes world-class, could he be lured away at 24/25?

Let's get in my time machine and find out, oh wait

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Costacurta: "I'll take some criticism for this but in my opinion, Romagnoli is the best U-23 central defender in Europe and the World."

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Costacurta is a quiet guy, him praising Romagnoli means a lot.

Still talent/potential are nothing without a strong mind and hard work. Romagnoli might have the tools but he needs to work hard and perfect his craft

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
If that's a foul and a pen, we might aswell all go home, pointless

No wonder why defenders aren't worth a damn nowadays, can't even make a tackle without being whistled

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
it wasn't a penalty imo. Close tho.

More or less felt like a home call

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
not bad performance from this guy, need to pair with world class CB

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Do you think he is loyal? If he becomes world-class, could he be lured away at 24/25?

Everyone has a price.

But I couldn't see Milan selling or him leaving if we reclaim our spot at the top of European football.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
wasn't a penalty, got ball. nothing like a nice round of bs to start the season off.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
wasn't a penalty, got ball. nothing like a nice round of bs to start the season off.

I think it was. But shit happens. I hope to see Mexes-Romagnoli in the backline alot this season.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It was a debatable penalty. Silly to lunge in like he did and the penalty was probably given as he pretty much went through the player to get the ball. Overall I thought he played well and was commanding. He couldn't do much with Ely's defending and our high line.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm from Slovenia, I like Jojo Iličić, but he deservers a slap and spit on his face for the shitty simulating yesterday. Didn't realize he's such a c**t. Romagnoli did great and if we had a real ref, that would have been a yellow card for Jojo.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The penalty was debatable, but putting that aside Alessio did very well :star: Hes got that something about him. It's crazy to think last season at Samp he was just 19

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Needs a fast CB next to him. And would play much better. Also Antonelli is not a class player. Has some serious potential.

forza!

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was a debatable penalty. Silly to lunge in like he did and the penalty was probably given as he pretty much went through the player to get the ball. Overall I thought he played well and was commanding. He couldn't do much with Ely's defending and our high line.

No it was not debatable at all. Romagnoli went for the ball and hit the ball but first hit Ilicic and then the ball. IMO, Romagnoli was just OK. For everybody shitting on Ely (deservedly to a degree) people forgot to notice that in 2-3 occasions Antonelli saved Romagnoli's ass because he took wrong decisions.