Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Do you think he will grow his hair again? It’s been a while since we last saw classic long-haired Italian players of quality. Maybe the fashion has changed since the 2000s.

that looks ugly. It's the modern era. things have changed.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
let's not act like he is nesta or maldini lel. He is alright. He has been at fault for a few goals we conceded this season. Too bad there isn't a better defender out there these days. He will never be as good as kaladze in his prime let alone nesta maldini and stam.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
let's not act like he is nesta or maldini lel. He is alright. He has been at fault for a few goals we conceded this season. Too bad there isn't a better defender out there these days. He will never be as good as kaladze in his prime let alone nesta maldini and stam.

Maldini Nesta Stam all were at fault for goals conceded in their career too whats ur point ?

Not sure if you forgot because of the 2 goals he scored but Romagnoli is a center back whos quite great at intercepting play and breaking it. Hes not a brute like Skriniar but he does his job elegantly. Hes also consistent.

Hes also only 23, Milans captain and a beautiful man.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_phq921pbtL1v67669o4_540.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
bipolar backward is back? I'm surprised he's watching milan after the meltdown he had last season (literally skipping 3 seasons until milan got sold to the chinese)

wtf is wrong with this dude? it's been 2 months and his form is still shit

his awful season continues (was decent against inter tho)

i
in fact, I've been criticizing him for the his poor defensive form in the past 3 months, you can find them in the past few pages if you'd like.

my love for romangoli was for his crucial goals, not his defensive efforts.

#Readtoachieve

if musacchio (probably the starter i rate the least) scored 2 match winning goals, I'd show him the same love too.

club >xinfinity player

but for gloryhunting bipolar backward

anti allegri meltdown ----> 3 year hiatus----->positive about new ownership ----> meltdown ----> positive again ----> tbd

dU70A2x.jpg

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Grazie Capitano!

Imagine how good he would be if he starts defending :eek:

Quinn-giggle.gif

one step at a time, his next course will be learning how to head the ball :proud:

capitano to dominate bonucci aerially next game :b:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bipolar backward is back? I'm surprised he's watching milan after the meltdown he had last season (literally skipping 3 seasons until milan got sold to the chinese)

Ahaha, so salty, loving it. :proud:
Are you gonna edit my posts now? :proud:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahaha, so salty, loving it. :proud:
Are you gonna edit my posts now? :proud:

"salty"

HPXn1.jpg

is that all you got after I pavoletti vs romangli'd you?

see fabio I just wish you'd
a-a-a-apreciate
why I edited your post because your shit stirring led to forward being a victim.

P.S logic is a trash rapper

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Romagnoli is very good defensively, his heading as well... he rarely loses a a battle in the air.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You could have just admitted you were wrong.

Oh well, zero football understating and stubborn.

Cheerios.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Wins all his headers
You know he wins all his headers

Our captain is chock full of defensive skills & defensive intelligence, plus his passing is accurate, he’s composed etc etc & now with goals as well... love him to bits!!!

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
He's good at headers...where did this story of him being bad in the air surface?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Wins all his headers
You know he wins all his headers

Our captain is chock full of defensive skills & defensive intelligence, plus his passing is accurate, he’s composed etc etc & now with goals as well... love him to bits!!!

He's good at headers...where did this story of him being bad in the air surface?

capitano to dominate bonucci aerially next game :b:

header goal vs juve, bookmark this post :o

scoring headers m8s, scoring headers

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Some comparisons to Sergio Ramos floating around.. not that far-fetched really. Both not the best classic defenders, but both very effective in scoring goals and pulling their teams through by hook or crook.

Romagnoli will never be a Nesta, but he can definitely be for us what Ramos means to Madrid.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No comparison needed. He is growing as a player and as a person. Definitely on the right track.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Our Ale is far better than that dirty player Ramos!

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Suso named his baby after Capitano :g:

Schedule