Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pressing the ref is important and in general Romagnoli seems ok at that and also not disrespectful.

We need to you in the Suso thread to say that Suso's performances are fine, his off-ball game is no problem, and Rino is right to keep starting him.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
mleite where u at? come defend your boy

What is there to defend? He complains a lot as a captain which he needs to improve.

He is still our best and most valuable player

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Turning on Romagnioli, one of the few great players we have...:lol:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
This guy needs to quit yelling at the refs and start yelling some sense into the air head of his cb partner

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Our Roma is fantastic every game but no one comes here to praise him, you all just come on here whenever he makes a mistake...

I’m still flabbergasted, how can you get a straight red for dissent, he was miles away when he did the clapping.

Too many refs are biased against Milan, I’m fed up of it, I think that feeds into Roma’s reactions whenever there is a call against us, refs punish us for the tinyest things but the opposition can get away with murder.

This ref was doing a terrible job & he caps it all by this red, Ale might miss the next match, I’m fuming.

100% love & support for our captain & my favourite player.

Forza Milan!

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Our Roma is fantastic every game but no one comes here to praise him, you all just come on here whenever he makes a mistake...

I’m still flabbergasted, how can you get a straight red for dissent, he was miles away when he did the clapping.

Too many refs are biased against Milan, I’m fed up of it, I think that feeds into Roma’s reactions whenever there is a call against us, refs punish us for the tinyest things but the opposition can get away with murder.

This ref was doing a terrible job & he caps it all by this red, Ale might miss the next match, I’m fuming.

100% love & support for our captain & my favourite player.

Forza Milan!

What do you mean might miss the next match? He definitely will even if it wasn't a straight red because it would have been a second yellow.

He's definitely not 'fantastic' every game. That would have made him better than Maldini and Nesta who have both had at least 1 bad game in their career. He's been better this season and has improved imo. But he has some bad mistakes such as the penalty given away against Empoli. Some people do only diss him but you take the opposite road where you'll praise him no matter what and it's always someone else's fault.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What do you mean might miss the next match? He definitely will even if it wasn't a straight red because it would have been a second yellow.

He's definitely not 'fantastic' every game. That would have made him better than Maldini and Nesta who have both had at least 1 bad game in their career. He's been better this season and has improved imo. But he has some bad mistakes such as the penalty given away against Empoli. Some people do only diss him but you take the opposite road where you'll praise him no matter what and it's always someone else's fault.

He has not been fantastic every game but if I would have to pick our best player this season it would have been Romagnoli and by far. And even if he would have been fantastic every game is just ludicrous that we compare him to 2 freaks of nature; the best CB of all time and the best LB of all time.

It is his fault that he got a red card? He has to own that because he is needed badly. On the other hand that bitch Guida should never referee another game for us for what he did few on the derby. Like I said before Izzo elbowed Hakan on the head and it is a Fk in favor of Torino. GTFO!!

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
can imagine all players/captains say same thing 'player first foul during the game', 'he is not brutal player', 'there were still players behind so it was not clear chance' - this days you may see 5-6 players from each team bitching about refs decisions after every call ... harder opponent or more important results - more emotions.
i guess idea is to make ref feels like he did something unfair so next calls will be better for us (every team do it so...).

refs aren't consistent tho. against torino he was complaining too much but most other games, even if complaining is justified(wrong decisions), he still got yellows for that. and they weren't even persistent complaining.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Sell and use to buy some wingers. Can't expect anything good from having a Lazio fan as Milan captain.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
cbs are what should stay like it is (roma- caldara with back up musa and extend zapata for 2 years).
f.e. juve made many shit calls with defenders in the last 2 years and from good defense they turn into total mess with chellini injuries.

selling anybody here would mean we have to buy players for almost every position again ... (starters and back ups)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Sell and use to buy some wingers. Can't expect anything good from having a Lazio fan as Milan captain.

Really-gif.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

if we get to CL, he'll get found out... sell while he's still hyped and we can get more than he's worth

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who was that guy, Milan captain..Paolo Maldini a fan of as a kid?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Can’t believe you all want to sell our captain & one of our best players because of one questionable red card... we should be supporting our players & believing they can improve, I’m sure our Ale can fix his relationships with refs, he can be very charming with them.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
He does have his brain farts but other than that he is perfect yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Says the gattuso and cutrone fanBoy

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Says the gattuso and cutrone fanBoy

Both of whom were/are excellent players and die-hard Milan fans. Your point?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso is a shit coach, but still you rated him

Cutrone shouldn’t even me mentioned in the same sentence as Romagnoli.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Settle down.

You’re treating players and Milan employees that might not be good enough as if they were Juve players

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Imagine going to an online forum of your favorite team and someone mocking another fan for supporting a player on the team

what in the fuck :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Imagine going to an online forum of your favorite team and someone mocking another fan for supporting a player on the team

what in the fuck :lol:

What's even more hilarious is one is a merda fan and the other is a Manchester United supporter :lol:

These runts wouldn't look out of place in the KGB

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
I don't care about the red cards as most of them were undeserved but I didn't like his pussy mentality against Lazio when he asked to be subbed "because I felt something and didn't want to risk anything".

DAFUQ?!

You're the captain of your team, in what was the biggest game of the season at the time and you're just going to leave your teammates, forcing the coach to sub in a CB at the 70th minute?!

You see random players playing with one leg to finish an important game, not to mention what their captains sacrifice to fight until the end and then you have this pussy mentality.

Luckily we still won but that shit shouldn't never have happened.
He should know better but I guess that is to be expected of the youth of today.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
What's even more hilarious is one is a merda fan and the other is a Manchester United supporter :lol:

Lets list yr clubs:

chelsea
liverpool
city
PSG
Real

are there more?

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

19 year old Primavera product scores 14 goals and 3 assists in his 1st professional season... how anti-Milan should one be to not appreciate and support this? If he was playing for Atalanta, you'd be asking for Leo to pay them 100m

Regarding Gattuso, I didn't want him here in the 1st place and I know he's not yet developed as coach. But, given the situation, I can only support him and wish for him to do good.

Poor trolling :o

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
19 year old Primavera product scores 14 goals and 3 assists in his 1st professional season... how anti-Milan should one be to not appreciate and support this? If he was playing for Atalanta, you'd be asking for Leo to pay them 100m

You can't expect this to matter to a Manure fan.

Cutrone is not Rashford, Januzaj or Macheda.

Schedule