Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
i did noticed that some people's sigs have PRO-TOTTI-ALLIANCE within it, and i've got no idea 'bout what it means until i check the thread 'replacement for rui', and actually i think it's quite interestin', 'cause if everyone has their alliace below we can see their point of view much clearer, to us old user of this forum we do know such things like kyara and shevagirl are sheva-alliance members, and melanie is a nesta-alliance member, and i'm a big pippo fan and so forth...

but to the new ones it will take a bit time for them to know these things, and the alliances stuff could make them know us better and faster...

but you might think this would cause the seperatin' of the people in this forum---in spite of my point of view that i could be such fun, so i'm askin' people's opinions on this.

btw,david, i thought you were a 'ambro alliance member' when i first join here :D how 'bout now?

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Do you as you like at least that you're a Pro-Milan. :D Then I might create the Pro-Aubameyang Alliance. :D

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
liberogrande said:
i did noticed that some people's sigs have PRO-TOTTI-ALLIANCE within it, and i've got no idea 'bout what it means until i check the thread 'replacement for rui', and actually i think it's quite interestin', 'cause if everyone has their alliace below we can see their point of view much clearer

Actually our Pro-Totti alliance has nothing to do with the replacements of Rui Costa...
None of us (I think, but if alliance members don't agree can explain their point) wanna sell out Manuel Rui, at least for one more season!
I love Manuel and think he can have one more BIG SEASON with AC Milan!

Actually the Pro-Totti alliance was born a few weeks ago, when we started waiting for a Summer Market suprise and decided altogether that Francesco Totti, the best talent expressed from italian soccer deserved a best team to show his quality and his possible setting to AC Milan would have been the best answer to those silly/TV-movie stars searchers of Real Madrid!

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I've been a member of the PRO-BA ALLIANCE for a while. No one seems to want to join me... :( :cry:

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thought Ba leaved for the club in Quatar.

I'll set up the Pro-Youngsters Alliance. Aubameyang, Borriello, Sarr... wow! :D

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mellanie said:
Actually our Pro-Totti alliance has nothing to do with the replacements of Rui Costa...
None of us (I think, but if alliance members don't agree can explain their point) wanna sell out Manuel Rui, at least for one more season!
:conf: I thought this whole thing started with the Totti-Rui swap rumour...

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
mad4milan said:
mellanie said:
:conf: I thought this whole thing started with the Totti-Rui swap rumour...

Never heard about a Totti-Rui swap, also because Roma & Capello never express interest in Rui...
Totti roumor came out after Francesco interview, not related with Rui!

He was saying to Sensi:
"Wether you buy good players and make a great Roma, I'll stay... otherwise I'll go away (probably to Milan) trying to win Serie A, CL and Golden Ball"

Then Francesco denied his interview, said he staid at AS Roma...
but our alliance is still there, Roma didn't get a single new good player and... WHO KNOWS? ;)

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
I can't really tell if the members of the protti alliance should be taken seriously. I kno u guys want totti here but the forming of the alliance is a joke isn't it. And all kinds of other ppl started fowming alliances and the way i c it, they're mocking the members of the pro Totti alliance. (i don't think mocking is the word i'm trying to use.) Ne way i'm really confused and I don't think these alliances should be taken too seriously.

My english teacher would be really pissed if he saw the above text but sorry I'm really confused about the alliance issue. :conf:

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
I've been a member of the PRO-BA ALLIANCE for a while. No one seems to want to join me... :( :cry:

;) I'd like to join in, but I'm already a mamber of PRO-HUBNER ALLIANCE... MILAN needs younger players and HUBNER is just the man. :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
how exactly does being in favour of one particular player effect "seeing their point of view much clearer"? can't they say what they want in their posts?
as much as i'm concerned, you can put pro-mother theresa alliance in your signature if you want but i really don't see a point of it.

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
rossonero_per_tradizione said:
I can't really tell if the members of the protti alliance should be taken seriously. I kno u guys want totti here but the forming of the alliance is a joke isn't it. And all kinds of other ppl started fowming alliances and the way i c it, they're mocking the members of the pro Totti alliance. (i don't think mocking is the word i'm trying to use.) Ne way i'm really confused and I don't think these alliances should be taken too seriously.
you better take me seriously :mad: :D

i thoroughly share mellanie's point of view: in killing time on market moves, we (PTA members) think er pupo would be the right one for both player and club.
i hadn't considered liberogrande's perspective; it could be of value ... from a granpa's point of view (which i could probably be for too many of you :cry: ), it goes with young people's attitude of having everything fast ... not even the time to wait and read others' posts in order to know their opinions :D ... sharatz, buddy, you're getting old too ;)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Deco :D

He's the best young playmaker out there (25 is youngish) and he is perfectly suited for a big club such as Milan!

I dont understand the Pro-Totti thing, i mean he gets sent off every second match anyway :D

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
I dont understand the Pro-Totti thing, i mean he gets sent off every second match anyway :D
:conf: you're talking about ref. moreno? or the double yellow card in coppa italia final (where, on aggregate, he scored 3 goas and got screwed)?
juninho-paulista said:
Deco

He's the best young playmaker out there
you like jokes, uh :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
unrossonero said:
.... from a granpa's point of view (which i could probably be for too many of you :cry: ), it goes with young people's attitude of having everything fast ... not even the time to wait and read others' posts in order to know their opinions :D ... sharatz, buddy, you're getting old too ;)

First, I just can't stand the sight of a crying granpa....
sad03.gif
.... Better now ? ;)

Second, you always inspire me to wander off topic.... ;) Hence....

I can't spare you this: Have you ever considered that the younger generation might actually do you elderly folks a favour here??? :D You can stay put in your armchair + don't have to go up to look for your spectacles + risk falling over that bearskin + break a leg... You don't have to struggle through a long drawn-out post and wonder what the poster is actually trying to say... INSTEAD you are provided with the comfort of a nice, clean and easily digestible summarizing catchword.... :D It's time to show a little gratitude !!! :tongue: (people, this is irony... chill...)

Third + back on the topic...

Of course the Pro Totti Alliance is serious business - or why else would a lawyer be its co-founder????? :D Those sorry copycat outfits, however - I will refrain from even mentioning their names - shouldn't be taken too seriously. :tongue:

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
that was much much better, thanks :)

Passion for *9* said:
You don't have to struggle through a long drawn-out post and wonder what the poster is actually trying to say... INSTEAD you are provided with the comfort of a nice, clean and easily digestible summarizing catchword.... :D It's time to show a little gratitude !!! :tongue: (people, this is irony... chill...)
see, young girl, we old bags are used to struggling and to having it difficult and that's our secret to hold on notwithstanding the seasons, whereas your generation just falls to pieces when the *little catchword is missing* (in a figurative sense)

(gosh, i can't believe me eyes i am writing these things ... i must be old :eek: )

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
juninho-paulista said:

I don't understand why you go on claiming he's always sent off :conf:

Serie A - Season 2002/2003
(These are correct figures)

Arithmetical mean of GOALS per game
1) Vieri - 1,04
2) Del Piero - 0,67
3) Totti - 0,58
4) Inzaghi - 0,57

CARD (top fourteen list of "bad" Players)
13: Doni (11 yellow + 2 red) - Matuzalem (12 yellow + 1 red)
12: Blasi/Cristante/Grosso/Mayer (12 yellow)
11: Legrottaglie/Manfredini (11 yellow) - Zauri (10 yellow + 1 red)
10: Cevoli (8 yellow + 2 red) - Codoba/Di Biagio/Mangone (9 yellow-1 red) - Zenoni (10 yellow)

... where is Totti??? Not here, 'cause is not that bad you suspect!
;)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
unrossonero said:
i love the way you smash them, mel :D
no pity :devil2:

Thank you ;)
and never forget that I'm with you in this alliance 'cause, while I hate the MAN Totti*, I DO trust the excellent Player!
He deserves AC Milan!

*actually I spent all last Serie A season searching and sending (to my friend Samy/Roma-fan and End-Season's dinner-payer :D ) jokes about Pupone :rolleyes:

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
mellanie said:
*actually I spent all last Serie A season searching and sending (to my friend Samy/Roma-fan and End-Season's dinner-payer :D ) jokes about Pupone :rolleyes:
had you been a little patient, you could have given her his very book as a present for being sooo competing at the cup final :D

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
juninho-paulista said:

Serie A - Season 2001/2002
(sorry... it seems quite impossible to find previous seasons details)

Top lists of "bad" Players

RED CARD
3: Bonera/Moro

YELLOW CARD
13: Bettarini/Di Biagio/Pinzi/Volpi/Bonera/Shevanton

No Totti! :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
unrossonero said:
....had you been a little patient, you could have given her his very book as a present for being sooo competing at the cup final :D

*jumping in discussion bewildered*

:eek: Are you insinuating Mr. Totti has written a book ???? He must have had a ghostwriter then....

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
unrossonero said:
had you been a little patient, you could have given her his very book as a present for being sooo competing at the cup final :D

This is a good idea...
probably I'm going to present it her next time we'll meet! :)
Besides the proceeds of the sale will go on charity, so I'll get a few points for paradise :angel: !

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
*jumping in discussion bewildered*

:eek: Are you insinuating Mr. Totti has written a book ???? He must have had a ghostwriter then....

NO, NO,
Mr. Totti :-)conf: well... let's say), Pupone didn't wrote the book...
It's only a special Jokes' collections and HE is the main character :D

Actually most of jokes where once used in Italy with "carabinieri" as main characters, but Pupone gain this "main" role after years of special performances... :D

Anyway, IMO he's getting better year after year...
Last season he was angry and wanted to take legal proceedings againts this kind of jokes, against an imitator, against Curva Nord for his banner...

Now he grew up, can smile on himself, allowed this book's printing and became its testimonial in order to get more money for charity.
Congratulations Francé... I really appreciated your move! ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mellanie said:
NO, NO,

Sounds veeeery much like a must-have !!!! :D Will make a good study book (I take it's only available in Italian?) :cool: What's the title ?

mellanie said:
Anyway, IMO he's getting better year after year...
Last season he was angry and wanted to take legal proceedings againts this kind of jokes, against an imitator, against Curva Nord for his banner...

Now he grew up, can smile on himself, allowed this book's printing and became its testimonial in order to get more money for charity.
Congratulations Francé... I really appreciated your move! ;)

Not too familiar with the details, but I sure appreciate his impressively raised maturity level, too.... :D If only our misled + blinded board mates got back on the right track + started to appreciate him a little more... :rolleyes:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
mellanie said:
NO, NO,

Sounds veeeery much like a must-have !!!! :D Will make a good study book (I take it's only available in Italian?) :cool: What's the title ?

I'm afraid for the moment it's published in italian version only, the title is:
"Tutte Le Barzellette su Francesco Totti - raccolte da Francesco Totti"

in English should sound:
"All jokes about Francesco Totti - collected from Francesco Totti"

but I don't believe he really did the collection job :head:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mellanie said:
I'm afraid for the moment it's published in italian version only, the title is:
"Tutte Le Barzellette su Francesco Totti - raccolte da Francesco Totti"

in English should sound: