Andrea De Vito Thread

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Well, he debut for the first team and I think he already deserves his own thread now, if he doesnt have one yet (?)

-----------------------------------------------
Andrea De Vito (born 27 November 1991) is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a defender for A.C. Milan, currently in their youth team.

He is only 18 folks, and I think he did very good considering it was only his debut (imagine his emotions). From what i saw, i think he can be very useful player for the future (at least smthing better than antonini), if not a future star/maldini of our team ;).

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
"I am fan of AC Milan and it was amazing to debut with this shirt, it's a great emotion." After 8 years of youth, today was his big chance and De Vito thanked all those who have allowed him to live this game: "I thank all the coaches and those who have allowed me to get here. I thank Coach Leonardo who gifted me a dream and all the Milan players who have helped me in every moment of the game to unblock my thoughts and help me focus immediately. Milan is a family and these things prove it." - Andrea De Vito

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I hope he improves and stays with us simply because he is Milan Fan so GO DE VITO!!!!! :star: at least when he plays he will run like hell and work his ass off!!!!:D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
not good enough. too italian.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Future LB?

danny-devito-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
A pic of Andrea De Vito

adevito.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If he can practice a bit more on his crosses we may have a FB in the future that can actually cross,from what i see in that video it looks promising .

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I liked his performance in the cup yesterday, was really good for his first game at San Siro with the first team. He seems to be really happy and thankful that he got this chance and I think (and also hope) that he may play next week's cup game too, he would deserve it.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
If he can practice a bit more on his crosses we may have a FB in the future that can actually cross,from what i see in that video it looks promising .

Yes and gaining more experience too, actually he need to have more efforts for acceleration issue, but that i just analyse it yesterday; and "Revolution" aid that due to nerves & self conscious are reasons that he didn't show up his speed, and I'm agree with it.

Oh, he need surely to learn and practice more for the positioning.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan, De Vito: "I thank all the coaches who helped me"

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=114738

ANDREA DE VITO: "Going on the pitch for the first time with the Rossoneri's shirt at San Siro was a huge emotion. For me this was my eight year at Milan, the second one in the Primavera squad. I thank all the coaches who have helped me through this path and who have allowed me to make this big step forward in my career. I still remember when I used to come at the stadium to be a ball boy and support Milan from the sidelines. Today it was a really wonderful sensation. In the end the Novara players asked me for my shirt, but I wanted to hold on to it because for me it's a special memory. On Monday the coach hinted that I might play, but only today I had the confirmation and I started to hear my heart beat faster. Milan is really a family and is offering great emotions. From this day I keep close to me the affection of the fans who did not know me and at the end of the match saluted me, the great support of my team-mates and coach Leonardo. During the game everyone was close to me, they supported me, giving me advices. The coach was advising me from the sidelines and also my team-mates did so. I'm happy that also the Primavera went through the Coppa Italia. We wanted to reach this objective. The squad of coach Stroppa is strong and also if there are some missing players, those are called-up have good qualities

Great Lad; :star: You have the best family here good for you and keep it on. :star:

Last edited:

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=114738

QUOTE]ANDREA DE VITO: "Going on the pitch for the first time with the Rossoneri's shirt at San Siro was a huge emotion. For me this was my eight year at Milan, the second one in the Primavera squad. I thank all the coaches who have helped me through this path and who have allowed me to make this big step forward in my career. I still remember when I used to come at the stadium to be a ball boy and support Milan from the sidelines. Today it was a really wonderful sensation. In the end the Novara players asked me for my shirt, but I wanted to hold on to it because for me it's a special memory. On Monday the coach hinted that I might play, but only today I had the confirmation and I started to hear my heart beat faster. Milan is really a family and is offering great emotions. From this day I keep close to me the affection of the fans who did not know me and at the end of the match saluted me, the great support of my team-mates and coach Leonardo. During the game everyone was close to me, they supported me, giving me advices. The coach was advising me from the sidelines and also my team-mates did so. I'm happy that also the Primavera went through the Coppa Italia. We wanted to reach this objective. The squad of coach Stroppa is strong and also if there are some missing players, those are called-up have good qualities

Great Lad; :star: You have the best family here good for you and keep it on. :star:[/QUOTE]

Great words from the boy!!
I don't know why somebody talk about his crosses... he had great crosses, really great!!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
from what i saw, his crossing is very good and better than all of our current WB's which really makes our WB's seem shit. :D

but his defence needs fine tuning but that will come in time, he doesn't seem as confident as verdi but he has to watch out more, cause if he loses the ball he's out of position and it could cause a goal.

i look forward to seeing how good he turns out in the future.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Gazzetta gave him a 6, now I didn't see the game, but I can assure you that's blasphemy, he of course deserves at least a 7.5.

Btw, offtopic (brought to my mind when I saw De Vito's year of birth) yesterday a 15 year old kid debuted with a team from my country, the kid is at most born in 1994, which reminded me that Christian Maldini is just 2 years younger than him, so it means we can be very close to watch him at least warm the bench in a Coppa Italia game.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Gazzetta gave him a 6, now I didn't see the game, but I can assure you that's blasphemy, he of course deserves at least a 7.5.

Btw, offtopic (brought to my mind when I saw De Vito's year of birth) yesterday a 15 year old kid debuted with a team from my country, the kid is at most born in 1994, which reminded me that Christian Maldini is just 2 years younger than him, so it means we can be very close to watch him at least warm the bench in a Coppa Italia game.

total cougar post

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
For some reason that link doesn't work at here.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
NBC is so racissitical (hulu too).

I'm leaving my cougar days in the past, fun stopped.

ah i see... like every other 20something girl i know, in such of an older rich sugar daddy

i got a suggestion: http://ridiculousitaly.files.wordpr...il-presidente-berlusconi-puritanical-view.jpg

@Pedro, Cougars r older women (around 35-40), ussually divorced with large sum of money who prey on younger men. They r very prevalent around here... Typically they have had plastic surgery. There r specific bars me and my buddies frequent when we want a 'cougar night'

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
ah i see... like every other 20something girl i know, in such of an older rich sugar daddy
I shouldn't have opened that link

Nah, I'll go through that phase when I'm in bad need for money, I'm still not there.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
@Pedro, Cougars r older women (around 35-40), ussually divorced with large sum of money who prey on younger men. They r very prevalent around here... Typically they have had plastic surgery. There r specific bars me and my buddies frequent when we want a 'cougar night'

Thank you.

Now I finally understand 615's joke.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I shouldn't have opened that link

Nah, I'll go through that phase when I'm in bad need for money, I'm still not there.

Nah, you have to select Milano84, he is multibillionaire and The Partner of Milanista_13_33.

Schedule