Announcement2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not stepping down, I was demoted. Is it so hard to stick to the truth, scharatz ?

Stuff your phony thanks up yours.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
It was just a matter of time Hanna...you couldn't carry on like that...but in a way i appreciate your coherence.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
With all respect, but I didn't think you were doing a good job so I think it's for the best

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
even sharatz... recieved passionate anwsers... lol... safe bruv... peace...

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
this case is closed finally.now time to talk about ac milan 2007. :star:

(congs.seamus with your "old"-new job)

Last edited:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Scharatz
137.gif
137.gif
137.gif
137.gif

standing ovations!!!!

Your desicion proovs that it is never to late to make a right desicion.
In our small happy virtual world - I consider this step - almost like a decision in Juventus-case.

Ye, sure we would be much more happy to see some sort of BAN (at least temporary) put on Ms. Passion for her bahaivior. But anyway procecutors in Juve case have also demanded relegation at least to Seria C. How it was finished we all know.

For Passion I personaly will advice to think about her way to handle the issues here and surely "appeling" to the Supreme Commission - David, Scharatz, Kyara - with the topic: "I will never do the same again" could be considered too.

Last edited:

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Man let's face it, should we really argue for so long about a mediator position on such a small little forum that is meaningless when compared to the scope of the world web?

Why are you guys so offended? even if she told you to fuck off does it really matter? Is it going to make or break your life if she remains a moderator or not?

I say as long as somebody isn’t promoting a white supremacy group or posting any racist or otherwise radical views such as Palastinians should kill all Jews or something then anything should go.

Personally from what I have seen I don't think Passion should have been demoted, so she pissed a few people off but who cares? When people get offended by comments made on an online forum from a person they have never met before I just think that shows the low self-esteem they have or possibly their willingness to engage in an argument in the first place so that they can get noticed.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone's made their announcements.

This is the end of it. Let's talk Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.