Arsenal..A rossoneri lesson

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Well maybe the thread tittle is over the top LOL.....
Guys I love nostro Maldini, I love super pippo, I love Sheva himself, but we have to wake up. Arsenal is a team that right now has the perfect mix between young talents, some experienced palyers and future replacements for them... Why cant we be like that...Im not switchin to arsenal or somethin like that before you start to say that...Its just that we could have a perfect mix with dida, pippo, sheva and maldini with young people so they can transmit some of their experience. See Arsenal, thay have Lehmann and Campbell in defence for experience, cole and toure as young talent and senderos as a future replacement, not to mention what a great player eboue is. In the other hand us...Maldini = experience...but where is his future replacement..where is young talent..Favalli???? We need some fresh people guys, i mean specially in the back...at least our midfield is fresh...and our front...well sheva is the experience (if he doesnt leaves) and so is pippo, gila is a future replacement a a young talent (Amoroso should leave by the way, we deserve a better sub). Im beggin that galliani buys a YOUNG DEFENDER, is that so hard? Plz we have to think in the future mister baldie..Maldini isnt gonna last forever god, and we need a decent replacement, not a serginho, not a favalli...why cant we buy ashley cole o sumthin like that?

If we can have not so old midfield and front...what the hell whit the defence...plz.

For me we should buy ashley cole next january and nemanja vidic or lugano, and maybe zoro fom messina as a future replacement, or senderos.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
An interesting thought. But at the same time ARSENAL paid their price in their domestic league to make many young players play.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Gatorbasu said:
An interesting thought. But at the same time ARSENAL paid their price in their domestic league to make many young players play.

but in the future it will pay nicely... By giving them the experience at young age, then they will be able to play better and for longer time with them...
We'll see how that plan turns up in the next few years and I reckon it's gonna be great for them

Melanzano

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kakà -Ambrosini- Rui- Pirlo- Cafù
Our future in defence will be Marquez + Gallas + oddo (i hope)
i rather have this players then english players @ Milan + we need indded some frech blood at frontline too like Ibra or Tevez

hard to find natural replacements for milan players ;) if you ask me

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
Well we should also learn a lesson from their transfer policy. Diaby, Adebayor, Eboue, Wallcot and Rosicky; all of them under 25 and oozing with talent. Arsenal in spite of spending GBP 400 mn on their new stadium bought so many good players this year. Well you might differ by saying that the money for stadium was a stock variable where as the the one on the players was flow variable, but all in all there a very good co realation between them. In years to come they will become a team which would be as good as barcelona and we would still be signing drop outs like favalli! Still Forza Milan

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is something new about this lesson....Henry staying, Sheva leaving....GOD Schevchenko

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
Gatorbasu said:

Its time Milan started paying a bit... with Galliani's "Grandfathers" policy we'll have to spend every 2 years... If Arsenal can hold on to their players they will start winning something pretty soon...

Fabregas+Reyes+Hleb will out run and out work the oldies any day.... lets thank our lucky stars we got Gattuso... he is the reason Milan's midfield ticks.... Pirlo has turned into a glory seeker and waits for a chance to give a great pass....does not work half as good as Gattuso... Seedorf is old + commiting too many fouls and now needs to be replaced... he doesnt have the pace of fellow oldie NEDVED....

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
roy_il_diavolo said:
Its time Milan started paying a bit... with Galliani's "Grandfathers" policy we'll have to spend every 2 years... If Arsenal can hold on to their players they will start winning something pretty soon...

Fabregas+Reyes+Hleb will out run and out work the oldies any day.... lets thank our lucky stars we got Gattuso... he is the reason Milan's midfield ticks.... Pirlo has turned into a glory seeker and waits for a chance to give a great pass....does not work half as good as Gattuso... Seedorf is old + commiting too many fouls and now needs to be replaced... he doesnt have the pace of fellow oldie NEDVED....
Exactly, now chelsea is doing that too, they are buying world class players like Shevchenko and Ballack, but at the same time they ae getting players for the future like salomon kalou, diarra (the younger one), etc....We should do the same, but it seems we are a little short of young personal.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
to be honest... I am happy with carlletto

To be honest... I am Happy MILAN is not like arsenal... its true they have a good mix of young talent, but their champions league appearence doesnt make them a better team than MILAN... despite our 39 year old MALDINI... but football is played now not in 5 yeras time... whats the point of wasting young players careers on milans bench... I believe Arsenal Have a great team with great player but not a much charachter as milan...with the experiend legendary italian defence... and the strong brazilian samba-football influence ... in kaka... every milans player is a hero in their own name unlike arsenals...

I am very happy with the passed transfers of the ancelotti managment and I am more than happy with the TEAM that he has created... where as arsenal is HENRY and some young players milan is a WOrld class year in year out all around great team with true champions in every possition... without sheva MILAN is no weaker, and I would not bet for arsenal without Henry. dont get me wrong ( Toure, Ashley Cole, Fabregas ) are all amazing but I still would not exchane them for Vogel, Ambro, Seedorf or anyone else...

and the end thou I will add that I am ennoyed when ancelotti buys players like favialli... when he buys them bo after time... I have learned that these decisions were right.. and now I miss dhorasoo, pancaro, Brocchi they all did their bid/thing for MILAN... I hope favialli will too... where as I can see aresenal in the champions leage final next year where as this years Milan CL exit was controversial. (against the "unbeatable ronaldniho, eto'o parttnership" ) we were not outplayed...

FORZA MILAN ...

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
jasiom said:
I am very happy with the passed transfers of the ancelotti managment and I am more than happy with the TEAM that he has created... where as arsenal is HENRY and some young players milan is a WOrld class year in year out all around great team with true champions in every possition... without sheva MILAN is no weaker, and I would not bet for arsenal without Henry. dont get me wrong ( Toure, Ashley Cole, Fabregas ) are all amazing but I still would not exchane them for Vogel, Ambro, Seedorf or anyone else...

and the end thou I will add that I am ennoyed when ancelotti buys players like favialli... when he buys them bo after time... I have learned that these decisions were right.. and now I miss dhorasoo, pancaro, Brocchi they all did their bid/thing for MILAN... I hope favialli will too... where as I can see aresenal in the champions leage final next year where as this years Milan CL exit was controversial. (against the "unbeatable ronaldniho, eto'o parttnership" ) we were not outplayed...

FORZA MILAN ...
Well its your opinion but fabregas has done a bettr job than vogel for example, toure has done a better job than simic, and these guys are younger...Im not saying that id rather arsenal than our milan but our tranfer policy seems to get worse everyday. Btw sorry dude but i have to disagree with you....Pancaro sucked totally, dhorasoo had two good matches....sorry but id rather young players thirsty to be proven than some oldies that doesnt give a crap to the team. Right now it seems that when a player gets old and his team doesnt want him he goes to knock on Milan's door...and worst, we get him.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Well, I didn't know where to post this, but this is the best place.

r3dman should know that I'm talking about. I live in Cluj, Romania. A freind of mine is a doctor at U-Cluj, a local team. Today, AC Milan's Under 16 team played Cluj's U-16 team and won 6-1. I didn't watch the game (it was raining and I had a date). But from what he told me, they were nothing short than spectacular. 4-0, then 4-1, ending 6-1. He talked about really good defenders. Also, he mentioned the #10 player (who looks like Pirlo, apparently - also playing in midfeild). But he singled out the RM who goes by the name of Jenna (pronunciation, but I'm guessing like Gattuso). Apparently, he was quite a handfull.

But most of all, being a Barcelona fan, he mentioned about the thrill of seeing a 'big club' like Milan. The actual players, coaching staff (coach looks like Mancini) and kit. He couldn't stop talking about it.

Hope all this means that another Maldini is in the pipeline. FORZA MILAN!

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
madtherchot said:
Well, I didn't know where to post this, but this is the best place.

r3dman should know that I'm talking about. I live in Cluj, Romania. A freind of mine is a doctor at U-Cluj, a local team. Today, AC Milan's Under 16 team played Cluj's U-16 team and won 6-1. I didn't watch the game (it was raining and I had a date). But from what he told me, they were nothing short than spectacular. 4-0, then 4-1, ending 6-1. He talked about really good defenders. Also, he mentioned the #10 player (who looks like Pirlo, apparently - also playing in midfeild). But he singled out the RM who goes by the name of Jenna (pronunciation, but I'm guessing like Gattuso). Apparently, he was quite a handfull.

But most of all, being a Barcelona fan, he mentioned about the thrill of seeing a 'big club' like Milan. The actual players, coaching staff (coach looks like Mancini) and kit. He couldn't stop talking about it.

Hope all this means that another Maldini is in the pipeline. FORZA MILAN!

Cool! hope that you're right
:)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Follow Assnals example and never win the cl and reach the first cl final and semis in their history after 10-11 years of trying? No thanks..

dee_pee

Beginner
Reaction score
i like the idea of combine some of new-young players with the xperience n older member.maybe we can insert some of them into first-team squad n continue doing it every season...n i believe in future years we have a depth-squad (first squad n bench) which will last longer n bring milan to its glory...again...in domestic n europe.....

forza milan.......

Bizarre21

MERAVIGLIOSI CL WINNER!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Kaka, Podolski, VDV, Radzewicz, Essien, Torres, Huntelaar
I would be very good to mix Milan sqad, firstly we should invest in Primavera, and make it like Ajax schools wtch are the best. Unfortunetly Bald Adriano, Silvio and Carletto like to have player in their age in the team for last 10 years Milan almost always bought players after 28 yr. If the Milan board won''t change tehir strategy Milan will die with our old players

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
more info ... met with U Cluj's doctor again today over a beer and this is what he told me:

Milan U-16 played 4-3-3
Galiono Giovani (got the names from a newspaper) scored 3 goals and is a striker
Palueta Liancoro scored 2 but dunno what position he plays
Brandi Valoro (the #10 who looks like Pirlo) scored a goal.

Schedule