Avatars & Signatures Rules

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
come on get a deal...
 

David

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
6,676
Reaction score
-1
ferruginouz said:
Hello David...

I just logged in today.. but i can't find may avy working... in fact i don't have it anymore... did u delete mine?? I know it's to large maybe, but i really love it and i don't think i want to change it...

So, can i have my avy back?? Or maybe you have a way out?? and everybody happy?? Coz right now.. i'm the one who not happy..

Help please...

You avatar is way too big. Yes, you can have it back but only if you resize it. Read the rules please. :) If you're able to resize it to 80x80 then we have no problems. :)
 

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
4,893
Reaction score
0
Location
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
ferruginouz, if you want, send me the link of the pic in your avatar and I'll try to resize it for you :)
 

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
4,893
Reaction score
0
Location
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Okay this is the best I could do:
Skull.gif

80X80 and 12.4KB, I hope everyone's happy now :)

ferruginouz, here's the link:
http://www.myimgs.com/data/kyara/Skull.gif

FORZA MILAN!!!
 

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
1,803
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome/ITALY
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
David said:
ferruginouz said:
Hello David...

I just logged in today.. but i can't find may avy working... in fact i don't have it anymore... did u delete mine?? I know it's to large maybe, but i really love it and i don't think i want to change it...

So, can i have my avy back?? Or maybe you have a way out?? and everybody happy?? Coz right now.. i'm the one who not happy..

Help please...

You avatar is way too big. Yes, you can have it back but only if you resize it. Read the rules please. :) If you're able to resize it to 80x80 then we have no problems. :)

I'm afraid my signature too had something wrong/against the rules... could you pls resize it for me?
I want my Sandro's pict back... :rolleyes:
This is his original address:
http://digilander.libero.it/folliarchivio/minisiti/nesta/foto_nesta/grandi/4.jpg
 

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
1,803
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome/ITALY
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Thank you so much!!!
faccina537.gif



Now I can recognize better my posts, and myself :D
 

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Joined
Dec 28, 2002
Messages
1,170
Reaction score
0
Location
Batavia
FORZA KYARAAA !!!

Thank you so much... not bad at all !!!

I owe you one... :D

For David... now i have no problem right ?.. so that i could browse this forum with no worries... :tongue:
 

David

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
6,676
Reaction score
-1
Right. :)

And as a personal opinion: this one is even better than your previous one.

David
 

Rex

Moderator
Joined
May 3, 2002
Messages
4,058
Reaction score
0
Location
Planet Earth
mellanie said:
Thank you so much!!!
faccina537.gif



Now I can recognize better my posts, and myself :D


Really??Finally you realize, mellanie?! :D

Now your eyes would be "fresh" to look at your idol... :D ;)
 

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
1,803
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome/ITALY
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Rex said:
mellanie said:
Thank you so much!!!
faccina537.gif



Now I can recognize better my posts, and myself :D


Really??Finally you realize, mellanie?! :D

Now your eyes would be "fresh" to look at your idol... :D ;)


Actually, without Sandrino pict, I was really "loosing myself" :D :D
 

cuore

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
0
Location
montréal
Fav. Players
Capitano
how can i make a picture smaller? can i save it then shrink then paste it in?? How'd u do it mellanie?
 

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I can Help u too man... give me your picture and I do it smaller for u
 

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
send it to my mail... you can get it at my profile...
 

K-J

Milan Veteran
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
how about changing the 350 letters limit in your sig :D

some servers (like ClubPhoto (the one is use now)) have loooooong URLs :)
 

K-J

Milan Veteran
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Kyara said:
K-J, I suggest you try http://www.myimgs.com if you wanna upload pics :)
thanks for the link, but when I tried to upload a pic (after I signed up) it said:

Unauthorized Access
You are not currently logged in. You cannot view the member's area
And I was logged in, and (ofcourse) a free member :conf:

I don't have to pay do I? :conf:
 

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
K-J said:
Kyara said:
K-J, I suggest you try http://www.myimgs.com if you wanna upload pics :)
thanks for the link, but when I tried to upload a pic (after I signed up) it said:

Unauthorized Access
You are not currently logged in. You cannot view the member's area
And I was logged in, and (ofcourse) a free member :conf:

I don't have to pay do I? :conf:

No you don't... for the free service...
 

K-J

Milan Veteran
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
warmth said:
No you don't... for the free service...
Yeah but I can't upload 'cuz it says: Members Area, but I'm a member
 

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
K-J said:
warmth said:
No you don't... for the free service...
Yeah but I can't upload 'cuz it says: Members Area, but I'm a member

Yeah I remember that you told me and I don't now why...
 

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
What is happening with my signature???
somebody is deleting it always when I put it... :eek:
It is in within the rules... only a little bit out...
468*235... but they are many people are out a little bit and they kept theirs sig????????????????????????
 

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
4,893
Reaction score
0
Location
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
K-J said:
Kyara said:
K-J, I suggest you try http://www.myimgs.com if you wanna upload pics :)
thanks for the link, but when I tried to upload a pic (after I signed up) it said:

Unauthorized Access
You are not currently logged in. You cannot view the member's area
And I was logged in, and (ofcourse) a free member :conf:

I don't have to pay do I? :conf:

No you don't have to pay, you've got 2MBs for free!! And it's working fine with me :conf: Try changing your password or so, if it still doesn't work you can use www.imagestation.com but this one doesn't upload GIF pics I think :)
 

Ms. Maldini

Starting Eleven
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
375
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.
warmth said:
send it to my mail... you can get it at my profile...

hey warmth, can I send you a picture to see if you could help me resizing it, so I could put it in my sig????
 

K-J

Milan Veteran
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
you can send it to me too, and i'll upload it for yah

btw kyara thanks for the link and it FINALLY works but the only negative point is that it's sometimes down :( . you can try clubphoto.com too, warmth gave me that link and it works fine.
 
Top