Bayern Munich - AC Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maybe a little bit early when I make this topic. Ofcourse first Lazio, but this match against Bayern is really excited for us.
Bayern-Milan!!!!
I think we, Milan, are in a very good mood, we can beat everybody....lets hope also Bayern, Der Angstgetner, from Germany.

I hope 1-2 but I think 1-1.
A draw will be good. Maybe enough to go through the first round.

What do you Milan friends think about this beautiful match???

RINALDO.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Even though the Bavarians fell to Coruna, they are still the superior side I would say. This match, especially the one in Bavaria, will really test us out. I know we can beat them at the San Siro, and that will finally put us back where we belong after an enduring absence, back with Europe's elite. The match In Munich should go to us, with the way we have dictated play here thus far. I would say a 2-0 scoreline is indeed highly possible. Good to remember to that Munich beat us in the madrid tournament in August, minus Rivaldo and Nesta of course, so a little bit of vengence on our part should be noticable, even if that match back then counted for nothing.

mypicture

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I think this match is gonna be the most difficult for us since the begining 'cause Bayern is not the kind of a team which gets knocked out from the first round!! And their results after the two first games will make THEM SO FURIOUS AGAINST US AS THEY'LL DO THE BEST THEY CAN TO WIN IN THEIR HOME!!!!
So, we have to be very careful and we must make sure that the previous big wins don't make our players lazy and big headed about their wins .. I hope that we'll do the best that we can and again, I'll be happy with a draw :)

FORZA MILAAN!!

Reaction score
If the Milan plays like in the game with the Deportivo, will make badly also the Germans sure.

Magnificent Milan makes us to dream!!

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
bayern munich had just lost the game against leverkusen, they r feeling pretty low right now since they haven't had a win for a while.
in the other hand, milan r not in a bad condition, yes we just tied against lazio but that was an away game with the 4 assists man in depor game started from bench, it means that we will have a fresh rui costa and pirlo.
i really wanna see rivaldo scores a goal or goals and inzaghi continues his hunger of goals...
0-2 for us!

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The match agianst Lazio?... Don't worry - It was just seeing Milan prepering to the Bayern Munich match - I think it can be compared to a friendly...Tired players, Stars like Rui and Pirlo replaced on the pitch and of course the goal of Lopez (wouldn't even manage to score against a Milan at their best!) :D ...
Excuses:
Nesta played the match with anxious feelings - needing Sheva - and red card for Ambro???
Nevermind...
I think Milan will return in the great form they have shown with Inzaghi goals, Rui assists and the great defense leaded by Maldini (3rd goal this match???) :)
The formation will be as well: ...
Goalkeeper: Dida
Defence: Simic, Maldini, (Nesta/Laursen?), Kaladze.
Midfielders: Gattuso, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf.
Attack: Inzaghi, Rivaldo...

What do U think?...

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I won't comment who will win or who will lose because that is dificult to say now.All i think that this match will be very hard and dificult and we have to do all we need if we want to be the winners.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I hope Nesta will play against Bayern.
I'm very very nervous now.
Such an incredible match against Bayern!
The whole world will put his thoughts on this match from our team!
If we win, it will be a dream come true.......

tomasson

Beginner
Reaction score
Though it's hard to say who'll won or lose...But i hope AC Milan will win! (of cos) Just pray hard....Nesta is just like AC Milan lucky star after he's here...AC Milan have been performing well..lol!

Rex

Reaction score
To secure their CL'spot for Bayern is they think the match should ended-up by victory for them. After losing a 2-1 away in Leverkusen match, the one and only for Bayern, they manage the game and win the match against us..

For Milan, to get a draw result is securing our spot temporarily...

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If we win it will confirm us as the best European side - IMO. I think we will as well, only if Nesta plays though. I have a feeling this could be the time where Dida messes it up once and for all though :(
I told my Dad to bet them lol so he will be angry if they dont :D If you are like me and cant watch the match, then you can listen to it on Bayerns official website. Here is the link, http://www.fcbayern.t-online.de/en/home/home.php. Have a look around nearer the kick-off for the option to click on. And if you live in UK highlights are on ITV (3) at around 11.10. :) Have fun tonight wherever you are!! :D

forza rossoneri

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Thank you very much for the link Jamie :) I won't be able to watch the match probably either :(

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Well it is 0-0 at the half. Ballack got a yellow for diving, but it seams that Bayern have dominated the match so far, but that Maldini is playing an excellent game. Milan got a couple of chance toward the end of the half, but couldn't convert.

Jamie I tried the link you gave but couldn't get it to work, not to say it doesn't but when I am work it is hard to get anythign to work because of all of the security. You can also get pretty good match tracker at soccerage the link is: http://www.soccerage.com/en/01/00066.html

Some written highlights :D

5min: Bayern are dominating the first exchanges without harming Milan`s backline. Paolo Maldini controls the situation well.

8min: The first save of the match is made by Dida, who stops a long, powerful shot by Salihamidzic.

20min: A good chance for Bayern: Salihamidzic is brought down by Kaladze. Elber tries a difficult overhead kick from the freekick, but the ball flies over.

24min: Maldini heads the ball clear in two occasions as Bayern presses harder for the opening goal. The Italian veteran is supreme in defence and has saved Milan from two cutting passes by Ze Roberto.

27min: First chance ever for AC Milan with a combination between Rui Costa and Inzaghi is fumbled by Kahn.

30min: Bayern collects another good chance: a low Ballack shot is first deflected and then palmed away by Dida.

33min: The match`s first yellow card is awarded to Michael Ballack for simulation in the Milan box.

34min: The Germany inspirer makes up for his mistake almost instantly with a fantastic shot from outside the box. Dida saves the ball with his fingertips.

41min: AC Milan get a couple of chances on the break but could not find the net through Rivaldo or Rui Costa.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We just had our first shot by Pirlo. You will need to click on the German version to get the sound. I couldnt stand it because I dont like the German voices :rolleyes: Uefa.com is aslo good for commentary and text updates.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah I am watching the written text updates on uefa.com. So far that is the best place I have found. 2-1 w/ just stoppage time to go! Well I predicted a 1-1 tie, but I don't mind being wrong this time. Inzaghi is the man. D :D :D :D :devil2:

The game is over as of right now the Group standings are:

MILAN 9 pts.
Deportivo 6 pts.
Bayern 1 pt.
Lens 1 pt.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2nd Half written highlights:

46 min: Milan wake up and break free from Bayern`s domination in two occasions: Pirlo and Rui Costa`s shots fly over Kahn`s goal though.

52 min: GOAL FOR MILAN!!! Totally against the course of play, AC Milan hit the first goal of the match through Inzaghi. The clever Inzaghi puts the ball in the net well set up by a low cross from Seedorf.

54 min: GOAL FOR BAYERN!!! The Germans retort immediately through Pizarro. The Peruvian jumped above Nesta to head home Salihamidzic`s cross from the right.

60 min: Elber gets another couple of chances: he is first called offside and then shoots from difficult position. Dida and Nesta save.

65 min: Rivaldo ends another disappointing match with Milan with a substiution which sees Ambrosini come in.

69 min: Inzaghi runs clear at Kahn`s goal again from another good Seedorf setup. Kahn is forced to rush out of his goal and grabs the ball.

78 min: Hargreaves balloons his shot after a good Bayern recovery. Hitzfeld looks furious as his team was in possession and could have used the ball better.

79 min: Pirlo comes out of a match he never should have played and Serginho comes on.

81 min: Linke gets a yellow card after pulling Inzaghi`s shirt.

82 min: Shortly after Nesta is also booked for handball.

84 min: GOAL FOR MILAN!!! Just as Serginho gave more drive to the Rossoneri, a cross from the Brazilian is met by Inzaghi from good position. A stunning goal for Milan!

88 min: A double sub sees Tarnat go out for Zickler, while Laursen replaces Rui Costa.

89 min: After just one minute on the pitch, Laursen fouls Ballack who then takes a low freekick. Dida saves what could have been Bayern`s lifeline in the CL.

FULLTIME: Bayern 1-2 Milan - It`s over: AC Milan are almost through with nine points, while Bayern face an early exit as Depor also won.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:jump: WOOOHOOOO !!!!! :jump:

i just saw the game on TV... i have to say i was frightend some times but our defense was EXCELLENT !!! I have to say that i havent seen Maldini this good in years !!! he was blocking every ball !!! and DIDA, it wasnt at all the same dida as against Lazio.... This Dida saved us alot of times!!
...but the MVP of the game MUST be... CLARENCE SEEDORF !!! He was all over the pitch, he had the ball all the time and made BEAUTIFUL passes, one of them just before the 2nd goal...
Although Bayern had alot of pressure on us we managed to get 3 more points and the future is looking goood !!!!

by the way... 2-1 .... Just as i predicted !!! :jump:

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
i saw the game LIVE!!! maan, i tell u what, that was one of the best game ever!
milan didnt do good in the first half, bayern were dominating the game in 1st half, the only chances milan had were from counterattack. anyway nothing much happened in the 1st half and milan defense once again proved to be solid.
in 2nd half ancelotti seemed to figure out the mistakes and milan started to play a great football. the first goal came from great passes of seedorf and rivaldo, inzaghi once again finished the opportunity nicely. bayern goal came from a nice cross of salihamidzic, there wasnt much of dida could do, that was a powerfull heading indeed.
milan's second game came from a nice communication of seedorf and serginho and it was one of the most beautiful crosses that serginho ever made, and of course inzaghi finished the header beatifully, kahn was shocked with inzaghi's header and practically wrong footed...
although dida again made some silly mistakes, but a credit should be given to him too for saving milan few times especially the one with ballack's freekick...
overall, milan played a great match indeed... and i my self was soooo damn lucky to see that game LIVE! hehehe, again skipping class (the review class, one day before exam) is not such bad idea afterall... hehehe

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
INCREDIBLE RESULT!!! 2-1 V BAYERN!!! Surely we are the best in Europe now!!! Pippo the king of the world right now! :devil2: Just wait till Sheva comes back and I think its Bayern at home next in three weeks which Sheva should be fit for!! :devil2:

forza rossoneri!!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We are amazing!!!
We are unbeatable!!!
We are the best!!!
WE ARE MILAN

Guys we won and that is very importnat,we played very good and finally we have showed to the world that we can be good as we were.We show them that we are very strong oponents and very serious to win the CL this year

Btw Dida was wonderful
He played very good
Thanks Dida,you are the best

Also thanks to the all other Milan players becaes they all deserved this win

FORZA MILAN!!!

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I almost got a heart attack... WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I just adore Dida... Maldini was outstanding! going for every ball, Rino fighting all as usual. Rivaldo bearing the strong marking and the last Seedorf Serginho and pippo play... FANTASTIC!!!!! :D :D :D :D

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!! :devil2:

I screamed and shouted so much that my throat sores right now but it was worthy... we WON!!!!!!!

I'm so happy happy happy
:jump:
:beer:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Same here Klelia, i was screaming and i started craying because i was so so happy and to the end of the match i was really scared but i belived in Dida and the others and i was sure that we will win.And exactly that happen:)))

milanster

Beginner
Reaction score
AWESOME!! what a game!!
damn it i screamed and jumped like hell!

i was watching the game with 4-5 other guyz in my univ, damn it they were all supporting munich! damn i laughed so hard at them :D:D:D

DIDA! OMG! OUTSTANDING! for the first time i actually LOVED the guy!

maldini, he plays better than a 25 yr old player! simply amazing!

seedorf, and serginho u guyz made my day..

and da man

INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI.INZAGHI

I LOVE U MAN!!
7 goals in just 3 matches, this guy is on HELL not fire! :D

Reaction score
great game I think Seedorf is the MVP, dida is better then before now abbiati has to work hard to start again that is good for Milan.
I am sure we will be Champions Again ;) ;)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
OMG, I can't believe we just won in Munchen.
We didn't create so many chances..... , like the coach said
that's the only thing we need to work on now, and
everything else is almost fantastic.
I got to say that Salihamidzic played excellent game and he
definetly needs to be our first pick in next summer campaing.
When Sheva comes back, we'll average probably 3-4per game,
and our defense is excellent so far, im so glad about it.

DIDA - He was awesome and just need to work out on those soft shots.
RUI COSTA - Played very well and he is certanly in top form , a lot better than Rivaldo .
MALDINI - All i gotta say for him in this game ------- W O W..
SERGINHO - I've always liked that guy and he was really good .
SUPERPIPPO - OMG i cant believe he is destroying the teams and keepers like this, but IM SO GLAD he does :-).
REDONDO - Oh mann this guy gotta be kidding me, i hate him GodDamn...wth is up with him, I dont think that injury is that kind of problem at all.. Guy just dont wanna play and thats about it.. Fu-- him...
We'll buy Salihamidzic :) in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule