Cassius' Milan to Malta Thread

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
*Stars* have an *attitude*. Wouldn't blame calciopoli for this :D

You call stars Kalac , Simic , Favalli , Bonera , Brocchi , Boriello , Oliveira ?? We are transformed to a shit team now...

Calciopoli affected alot their mood + the preparation .. but we are tired of listening that .. they are AC Milan .. they should try to find solutions ..

All in all Milan is confused.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Besi said:
We are transformed to a shit team now...
That’s the reason why the players r pissed & not the scandal.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Passion for *9* said:
No, we haven't signed him (yet).
I fear that Ba is, in our management eyes, the solution 4 our right flank.:cry:“pulling what’s rest of my hair”:cry:

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
thanks Cassius, for the insider reports ;)

Keep it up!

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Cassius, Thank you so much for the pics and for all the infos.
Please post some more pics. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
shaph said:
Unannounced change of user name ? For a moment I was confused + had to look up your posting history (if we only had the sweet postcount back...)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
Unannounced change of user name ? For a moment I was confused + had to look up your posting history (if we only had the sweet postcount back...)

Off topic a bit : Why they removed the postcount ? I was not here for some time .. so I missed many things like I see.. exams are coming.. so I will miss alot again it seems..

And who is that guy ? shaph ?

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hehe it's me iHeartRicky ;)
It's an insiderjoke, the name :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Wild said:
.:cry:“pulling what’s rest of my hair”:cry:
LMFAO.... :eek: :eek: :eek: (sry:))

i aint sayin' anything on BA because i still believe this is our monthly charity work, or new years resolution for 2007 to help a old, not-needed-footballer with his fom :D :D milan only doin' their charity work and not signing another favalli..thank you very much! :tongue:

i'll only beleive milan are signing him IF it's on acmilan.com with a title like this:"official signing :ibrahim ba"

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Throngs of 'tifosi' were at the airport last night to greet AC Milan's arrival in Malta for a winter training camp between today and next Wednesday.

The Milan contingent, led by coach Carlo Ancelotti, arrived on an Air Malta flight. Gazzetta dello Sport reported yesterday that Milan will have 27 players in Malta and confirmed that French winger Ibrahim Ba, a former Milan player, will be in the squad in his bid to regain full fitness after a short stint in Sweden with Djurgarden.

The biggest cheer from the crowd, who chanted Milan songs and carried red and black flags, was reserved to Brazilian midfielder Kaka.

He was among the few to stop and pose for photographs with his admirers as most of his team-mates opted to rush for the awaiting coach outside the arrivals' lounge.

Kaka's compatriot, goalkeeper Dida, was given permission to stay 24 hours longer in his home country. He arrives today.

The Milan squad assembled at the Milanello training headquarters yesterday before an afternoon training spin and departure to Malta via Rome.

In Malta, Ancelotti will focus mainly on the team's physical condition aided by the club's head physical trainer Daniele Tognaccini. They will conduct two sessions daily behind closed doors at the Ta' Qali training grounds. Milan are currently 12th in the standings well away from the title race but still in the hunt for a berth in the Champions League next season.

Milan will play a friendly against Malta champions Birkirkara on Tuesday (kick-off 7.30 p.m.). (Malta Sunday Times)

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Training Pictures

Passion for *9* said:
What does he look like now, BA I mean ?

No, we haven't signed him (yet).

Here is a picture of him not clear but he looks really slim looks like he spent time ... in eutiophia rather then anywhere else

In the Mean while Milan gave a press conference today, the first thing they mensioned was, that they were suprised and happy to see such a great turn out from the supporters, and that they never had such a welcome ... up to this DATE .. Fuckin get in there :) hehehe

Maldin spoke about retirenment he said nothing is official as yet he will see in six months time. While Carlo Ancelotti mensioned that he is very happy with the current squad but we will be making a few signing untill the end of the January 31. He also said he wasan't aware of Abramovichis visit to the island is so we will invite him to lunch to try Milans fine cuisine, he also added that the former Milan star Andriy Shevchenko wont be returning to san siro.

Images from the morning training session.

The Squad.
milantraining.jpg

Cafu notcie Ibrahim Ba in the Right Hand corner
cafutra.JPG

Bonera
bonera.jpg

More of Cafu
cafu3.jpg

Wonder Kid Gourcuff
gourcuff.jpg

Pippo Inzaghi
inzaghialle.jpg

Janku & Tasotti
janku_tasoti.jpg

Pirlo amased buy the Ball - He looks high lmao.
pirlo.jpg

Maldini showing of his skillz
maldini_tra.jpg

The Coach ...
ancelotti_2.jpg

Seedorf at the press conferance
seedorf.jpg

Maldini
maldini_.jpg

Ancelotti
ancelotiPress.jpg

Well tommorow is another day and more pictures are to come :) !!!

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
crazy4milan said:
You have to take pictures of Ba, this is a lifetime event.

Kaka has more facial hair, he is trying to look like a MAN...

Here you go top right corner

cafutra.JPG

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: My Official rating of ba now i've got to buy him in FM :)

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Sandro, Pirlo, Pippo, Rino, Pato, TS, Janku, Kaka, Gourcuff
Thank you for the pictures! Keep on posting, and tell us everything!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They all look bored out of their minds at that press conference, even Seedorf (Milan's unofficial mouthpiece this season).

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
They all look bored out of their minds at that press conference, even Seedorf (Milan's unofficial mouthpiece this season).

I told you they look unhappy its untrue .. not just during the conferance but on the whole! there is no spirit in the squad no wonder we are not playing well ... !

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cassius said:
I told you they look unhappy its untrue .. not just during the conferance but on the whole! there is no spirit in the squad no wonder we are not playing well ... !
Would you be happy if you were forced to cut short your vacation in Miami, Rio or the Maldives ? ;)

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Would you be happy if you were forced to cut short your vacation in Miami, Rio or the Maldives ? ;)

Hehehe i canceld my vacation which was gonna last a whole month when i heard Milan are coming to town :) !!!

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Throngs of 'tifosi' were at the airport last night to greet AC Milan's arrival in Malta for a winter training camp between today and next Wednesday.

The Milan contingent, led by coach Carlo Ancelotti, arrived on an Air Malta flight. Gazzetta dello Sport reported yesterday that Milan will have 27 players in Malta and confirmed that French winger Ibrahim Ba, a former Milan player, will be in the squad in his bid to regain full fitness after a short stint in Sweden with Djurgarden.

The biggest cheer from the crowd, who chanted Milan songs and carried red and black flags, was reserved to Brazilian midfielder Kaka.

He was among the few to stop and pose for photographs with his admirers as most of his team-mates opted to rush for the awaiting coach outside the arrivals' lounge.

Kaka's compatriot, goalkeeper Dida, was given permission to stay 24 hours longer in his home country. He arrives today.

The Milan squad assembled at the Milanello training headquarters yesterday before an afternoon training spin and departure to Malta via Rome.

In Malta, Ancelotti will focus mainly on the team's physical condition aided by the club's head physical trainer Daniele Tognaccini. They will conduct two sessions daily behind closed doors at the Ta' Qali training grounds. Milan are currently 12th in the standings well away from the title race but still in the hunt for a berth in the Champions League next season.

Milan will play a friendly against Malta champions Birkirkara on Tuesday (kick-off 7.30 p.m.). (Malta Sunday Times)

True. I come bearing videos? Hope they're appropriate to post here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpgqSb639Qs - The arrival, as described in the article quoted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KePnzbV_opM - Today's training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrpQNk160sQ - Today's training continued.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PkI2LC9nQY - Milan news segment, sort of highlights of all the above + pretty views of the hotel and some other stuff.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Would someone care to explain to me why going to Malta is all that rejuvenating for the players? The weather at Milan/Milanello not that feasible for some R&R?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Cassius said:
Here you go top right corner

cafutra.JPG

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: My Official rating of ba now i've got to buy him in FM :)
THANKS, Ba is da man!

censorthiis did you steal those videos from Milan Channel? Yeah, Kaka was the one that got all the applause + was the only decent one to wave back at the fans.
But I can't blame them, I have the same face after returning from vacations.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
censorthiis did you steal those videos from Milan Channel? Yeah, Kaka was the one that got all the applause + was the only decent one to wave back at the fans.

I did. :) The Milan Channel logo's at the bottom of all the videos.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wow thank you, Vy!

It's rejuvenating, and because of the weather???

Anyway, Inter are in Bahrain...

Awww I like gorky's cap!!

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
*Stars* have an *attitude*. Wouldn't blame calciopoli for this :D

Exactly especially AC Milan players who are known to be the most arrogant players and always avoid the fans and push them, maybe the only kind one I find is Kaka.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ORez said:
Would someone care to explain to me why going to Malta is all that rejuvenating for the players?
Your guess is as good as mine. In all honesty, this whole expedition seems ridiculous.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
BMWTaylor said:
Your guess is as good as mine. In all honesty, this whole expedition seems ridiculous.

I think It's all about Buissiness. Same like that weird Grimi deal, Milan's management is really awkward.

chelitalia

entre los dos
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossoneri - Azzurri - Sheva - Rui Costa
Cassius said:
Hehehe i canceld my vacation which was gonna last a whole month when i heard Milan are coming to town :) !!!

I would do the same thing too.. Imagine Milan comes to see you.. I would even smile in my dreams :tongue:

It's really great having u working in the same hotel as where Milan is staying, providing us with juicy insider information and pictures..

Gosh I cant visualize myself taking pictures with Milan players.. Definitely would be a dream come true and I wouldnt trade the pictures with anything in the world, at least not at this moment.. :D

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Hey Cassius!

Thanks for the info. and pics, I don't need to tell you how jealous I am either, but one question for you ....Is Grimi with the squad or not? All these unrealiable sources say he will be in Malta, so I thought I'd ask you, also let me us know what he is like talent wise?

Thanks