Champions League & Europa League Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score
you shouldnt criticise or mock things which you cant change

race colour and handicapped shit, passions slut is justifying the racist abuse he did how do you know that he is not a white man? how do you know he is not the founder of some anti black shit or some nazi?? :conf:

and regarding leeds united fan i thought he was diffferent from most of his ancestors but ....
calum that truth thing so so fucked up, you an manipulate into any direction.

not that i am against some non moderated racist slur fest :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
+1 only at least milanomichelle is a straight up racist madtherchot provides no proof that he's actually black but hides behind 'being from africa' so he could post as many slurs as he wants. Posterboy for faggotshit pussies everywhere :proud:

Racism=Ban

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:D

13z937m.gif

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Barca got fucked twice by 2 refs over 2 matches. Inter = Anti Football. Black day for football. Bojan's goal was clear goal. Mourinho = Asshole #1. Milito's goal shouldnt have counted. I call for video refs (too much money depends on it). Barca should be in the final.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Forza Bayern :o
Hats off to Mourinho tho! That man knows the art of 'Parking the Bus'
Also the Pique goal made me jizz in my pants.

In all fairness they were down to 10 man,what do you expect him to do attack ?He made the right call and the only call a good manager would do.I remember SAF parked the bus against Barca with 11 man on the field :rolleyes:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
god that gif exemplifies why i hate barca.

such sore losers. No one likes to lose, but grow up. Do what the rest of us do, go punch a wall in a locker room and get piss drunk

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
In all fairness they were down to 10 man,what do you expect him to do attack ?He made the right call and the only call a good manager would do.I remember SAF parked the bus against Barca with 11 man on the field :rolleyes:

Dude MERDA are in a CL final! I dont need a better reason to shout out random BS to calm myself :D
Barca are getting too used to refs helping them out, they almost pulled that stunt tonight. A bizarre red card and an offside goal.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm going to take a wild guess to why Billy was banned,

Not one of his posts didn't optain a super offensive or racist insult

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Barca got fucked twice by 2 refs over 2 matches. Inter = Anti Football. Black day for football. Bojan's goal was clear goal. Mourinho = Asshole #1. Milito's goal shouldnt have counted. I call for video refs (too much money depends on it). Barca should be in the final.

Go fuck yourselfs,you know what,go all fuck yourselfs.

Inter reaching CL final was the final punch to Milan,now we have nothing over them.They have even overtaken us as Italians biggest European force.

Mourinho=FUCKING AWSOME.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo lcould have been mistaken for African two summers ago, racisistic?

ronaldo10725_781198c.jpg
Apparently yes!
Big difference to saying 'that fucking monkey' when he dives or something.

you guys know it too...
So ... you can't call anyone a monkey? I'm actually a little bit offended that you associate people with color to monkeys. But I'm not going to make a meal out of it. I called Kieta a monkey. Thats all.
yes..that type of shit is not cool. dont try to rationalize it or make an excuse for saying shit like that.
This whole "monkey talk" on these boards was started by the fella below. I don't know whats wrong in calling a player you dislike a monkey. I call Luthio the cross between an orangutan and a giraffe. Is this racist too?
+1 only at least milanomichelle is a straight up racist madtherchot provides no proof that he's actually black but hides behind 'being from africa' so he could post as many slurs as he wants. Posterboy for faggotshit pussies everywhere :proud:
I've already mentioned what race I was when I joined the boards. What difference it is to you only solidifies your racist views. "Until the color of a man's skin is as no more significant as the color of his eyes" ... it should be actually more easier to comprehend here on an internet forum.

And, from the looks of things, it seems you're completely ignorant about Zambia's population. Of course not everyone is black. If you're so obsessed with finding out what race I am, then I suggest you look deeper into my posts + dig it out. Right when I joined, I believe.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Im this time with INTER becauze whoever id been with this season, it lost.

OneUnited

Reaction score
Around here, you're more likely to be banned for wanting Inter to win the CL than for racism, homophobia, or any other form of bigotry.

Not complaining. It's just a [Benitez]fahct.[/Benitez]

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
lol, not like any italian or english player has not done this.

no but atleast they can act. First rule of diving..... don't check to see if you got it.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
About the Final, IF Bayern wins it , they will have 5 CLs, would get closer to our total while IF Inter wins it they will have 3 Cls then, still far away from us .

Therefore, I don't really care who wins now. Since World Cup is coming up, it will take all the attention away from the Champions League which is a good thing:)

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
All the rubbish you will read in the papers is bull. Barce only lost as they had no energy. Did you see the change when the goal went in, they started to beleive.

At least the two times barce won it, they beat teh two teams i hate, in arsenal and man utd. 2006 and 2009, will be my fav cl finals, as i hate those two enlgish teams, and barce beat them both.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score

Absolutely pathetic. What a disgrace football has become. Love them or hate them, Sir Alex + Carlo having wine after a UCL Semi Final = Class :star:

Well done to Mourinho though. He's still an asshole.

PS. Have I offended anyone with that last remark?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I sincerely apologize for calling Lucio a monkey.

Upon further analysis I have concluded that he looks like a chimp.

Chimps are apes, not monkeys.

I don't know what came over me. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule