Champions League Group Stage: AC Milan - Liverpool FC 07/12/2021 21:00 CET

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Rade de Kruynic please lead us to glory

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, we can't qualify without a win. So I'm not sure I follow.
I guess the word deserve is what you looking for, as some blaming refs, luck and injuries if we didn't qualify.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I expect to see a team brimming with confidence and the will to win. We can't leave anything on the pitch. Do or die.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Weren't there recently a video of the team eating pizzas at a parking lot after an away game (I think it was the Roma game)? That would explain a lot...
if milan prepare a food (pizza, hamburgers, etc) it shouldnt be any problem (no unhealthy trash in food included)
they are training almost everyday, starters run/walk for 8-11km per game (+ all warm up) - your body needs calories after that

eating unhealthy food, eating too much, eating nutrients wise bad, etc. - is bad for you... (especially if you are not physically active ♿ )

Last edited:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pizza is known as the best food in football after a game. It has the carbs that you need. So no problem with that. Same goes for the burgers.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Klopp spoke to the media today in his pre-match press conference and admitted that rotation is the plan.

“We have to rotate and we will rotate, that’s clear. The medical department would smash me if we played the same side again and we know that we will make changes,” he said (via LiverpoolOffside).

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We are also rotating heavily, involuntarily.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
We are also rotating heavily, involuntarily.
2 defenders and lw - calab, kjaer and leao
rest injured are 2nd option - olig, pelle, rebic, samu (no ucl list)

so for 4 in attack we have ibra, diaz, saele, krunic, messias, daniel :ibraugh:

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
2 defenders and lw - calab, kjaer and leao
rest injured are 2nd option - olig, pelle, rebic, samu (no ucl list)

so for 4 in attack we have ibra, diaz, saele, krunic, messias, daniel :ibraugh:

isnt rebic first option aswell? i mean given he was injured for a longer time he wouldnt really start anyway, but calling him 2nd option doesnt sound right

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
isnt rebic first option aswell? i mean given he was injured for a longer time he wouldnt really start anyway, but calling him 2nd option doesnt sound right
true

but also without losing calab we wouldnt give a chance kalulu and florenzi (and they dont look worse than calab)

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We literally have no one to cover for Zlatan if he gets tired/injured. Not having substitutes also fucks with tactical options, so I’d not underplay our injury list

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
We literally have no one to cover for Zlatan if he gets tired/injured. Not having substitutes also fucks with tactical options, so I’d not underplay our injury list

We have no subs for a 40 year old striker. What could go wrong with the magnificent Milan lab? :lol:

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rocket from Theo, header from Krunic, wonder goal from Messias. This is my vision.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Time to unleash Sale as a LWB.
yes!

I am really curious to see what will be the mental/physical strength of the players tomorrow combined with the tactics of Pioli during the game. Like many ppl here I suppose I can't see this game as an average game. It has to be dramatic.
I hope Pioli unleashes the horses immediately + intense collective pressure/defense ---> avoid any desperate attacks at the end of the game since we'll be vulnerable on counters.
Once again our midfielders will be key. I hope they won't choke.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Romagnoli has to have a great match vs salah. No margin for errors. Good thing hes pretty pacey he ll be able to pocket him

Dai capitano. Best slide tackler in the world

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Romagnoli has to have a great match vs salah. No margin for errors. Good thing hes pretty pacey he ll be able to pocket him

Dai capitano. Best slide tackler in the world

How can you hope for Romagnoli to have a great match vs Salah? Salah can eat Romagnoli with a spoon. Have you seen him play recently? The guy is on fucking steroids.

Anyway, I don't think he's playing tomorrow. This is Liverpool's probable line-up, according to Sportmediaset:

Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Gomez, Tsimikas; Henderson, Alcantara, Keita; Minamino, Mane, Origi.

If this is correct, Klopp is resting 5 starters. Still a darn good line-up though.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori needs to have a Nesta level game tomorrow for us to have any hope. Sandro and Kessie very important else we will get overrun no matter who we have in defence.

Feel pretty good about magic Mike - it won’t be easy for them to beat him

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Tomori playing his usual game will be fine.
Praying Theo overcomes his cold and makes the match.
Krunic, Messias, Ibra and DIaz against Liverpool reserves should be enough.

Play for the win. No questions asked.
Even if Porto win, we end up 3rd because our record is already better than Atletico.
Unless we REALLY shoot ourselves in the foot, I can't see us falling out of the EL spot.
So why not play the game of our lives and make it into the knockouts.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thumbo-do-or-die-320x180.jpg

Credit: Sempremilan

Last edited:

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Will be 2-0 up at half time and that's how it will finish, we will party the whole 2nd half and Atleti will win 1-0.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Tonights the night of nights.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
God damn it, I can't sleep tonight. So hyped for this game!

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The plan is to not get my hopes up so when we do qualify I'll be shocked and ecstatic

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
lets just stop here for a second and appreciate the team and the staff a bit. being 1st in serie a in december, and last round in cl and still having a shot at qualifying in this group is nothing short of astonishing. even more so after factoring in our luck in the first few cl games, and injuries all year...
absolutely above expectations, yet again after last year. keep it up, forza milan!

Schedule