Champions League Group Stage: AC Milan - Liverpool FC 07/12/2021 21:00 CET

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly I think the forced change in formation doesn't help...we've always looked bad 4-3-3.

I would bring on Bennacer and allow Kessie to go further up the pitch..
We aren't playing a 433...

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Not our best game, but 1-1 is not so bad for now, definitely can still win this.

Don't know if Ibra is really useful today, maybe Saele LW and Krunic false nine would work better.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Honestly I think the forced change in formation doesn't help...we've always looked bad 4-3-3.

I would bring on Bennacer and allow Kessie to go further up the pitch..
Same 4231

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Maignan has looked a little shaky. Could have done better on the goal(maybe a little harsh)

Theo doesn't look himself (perhaps still feeling the effects of the flu.)
Romagnoli and Tomori have been solid so far.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Our link up play is non existent.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
- Krunic has done well defensively, but offers us very little going forward. I would sub him for Alexis on the left. I don't expect wonders from him, but we need to make a change there.
- I would try to switch Messias and Diaz to see if that works out. If not, I would sub Diaz for Bennacer.
- Our backs are not functioning well. Kalulu is nervous and Theo probably not entirely fit. I hope that Kalulu can shrug the nerves off.
- Zlatan needs to be more decisive. He didn't get the ball much, but when he did have the ball he was slow to make decisions.
- Kessie is having another stinker. These are the games where he should step up, but instead cost us a goal. I would sub him for Ismael, but we might need him further up the pitch later on. I would even consider replacing him with Bakayoko to add some force.

I have a feeling that we will win. The crowd will get behind the team even more and we will rise to the occasion.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Looking at the lack of attacking options on the bench....

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Not feeling how we are playing. We got lucky on Tomori goal.
We need to play with much more heart in the 2nd half.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We look exhausted out there, i thought the starters all got rested ?

In times like this i miss Rebic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
I hate how we are playing. Our players just seem nervous.
it's a game to get into the cl knockouts

imagine the actual knockout games

going to be nervous as fuck haha

let's get there are enjoy it

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes also on Being Sport, I hate this commentator who clearly hates Milan. He also commented the Sassulo Lost.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
we will win this

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
It has to be said. We need a legit 10 going forward. Diaz really is not it(never will be)

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Why Clopp playing Salah on this game??? Really what is the need there, goal record? Pffff
Obviously you dont understand top players - they want records and Salah just loves to score.
He can take him off now whenever and the player will feel great for next set of matches.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Knew it, maignan will cost us with that horrible catch, u dont play like that vs liverpool, tgey are quick and love to capitalize mistake in the box.
That was strong shot from chamberlain,
That was more on kessie who let chamberlain run and romag who did nothing to Block the shot

Tomori throw his body left and right to Block for shots while romag Just standing there

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Shame in a game that we have to go all out and score - where a draw means nothing - we lack Rebic, Leao, and OG.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We lack our best attacking outlets, it's not surprising how we're playing. We don't have an outlet, that's the problem.

Someone to compete with Diaz in the winter would be great. I know Adli is our pick for the future, but displays like this frustrate me with Diaz. If we can't get Faivre this winter, I would love to get an experienced player, even for 6 months.

Pioli doesn't seem to want to try Bennacer there, but it'd be worth a shot.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bennacer if he doesnt break. Tonali and kessie always feels too square, not enough movement in the midfield.
Saelemaeker for either messias or brahim.

I miss the way we actually play. This is borderline unwatchable.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Shame in a game that we have to go all out and score - where a draw means nothing - we lack Rebic, Leao, and OG.

The real shame was losing to that pathetico team at our SS.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
im sure a 38 year old david silva could provide more danger than diaz is doing. we need more from our #10

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That was strong shot from chamberlain,
That was more on kessie who let chamberlain run and romag who did nothing to Block the shot

Tomori throw his body left and right to Block for shots while romag Just standing there
Nah, he can do better, moment before he blocked origi shot with the same way.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Maignan has looked a little shaky. Could have done better on the goal(maybe a little harsh)

Theo doesn't look himself (perhaps still feeling the effects of the flu.)
Romagnoli and Tomori have been solid so far.
Theo has been this type of player vs better opposition for sometime now. He gives away the ball way too much and then has lapses on defense. He has the physical ability to just react and clear most stuff but even that seems too high a task for him.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: vB9

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Honestly I'm just disappointed, I thought the guys would be fired up and ready to go from the first kick but we're losing in pretty much every category outside of the score. I think the criticism from the commentators are valid, we're not looking like we want it more than Liverpool in the first half. Hopefully Pioli fires them up in the break. Forza!

Schedule