Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Stevan has his opinions and speaks his mind. I have no quarrel with him.
I actually respect his going against the grain.

However I don't see the point in being Mr. Intellectual when we are all hurting and humiliated.
But I guess he has his reasons. Maybe he values being correct over being a fan and that's his choice
We do need dispassionate posters too. I'm mad as fuck and think the whole thing is rigged but I'm a dumbass
Failing to see the intellectual part

Shevrolet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fe0Ad6MXoAE-3Os

No red :yikes:
Referee clearly an Agnelli employe

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva

However I don't see the point in being Mr. Intellectual when we are all hurting and humiliated.
But I guess he has his reasons. Maybe he values being correct over being a fan and that's his choice
We do need dispassionate posters too. I'm mad as fuck and think the whole thing is rigged but I'm a dumbass
Its clear as day he is here trolling and not being a contrarian as if thats his nature. This an internet forum and he is it's troll

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Imagine both Milan AND Chelsea fans AND former players who played in the champions league saying it’s not a red.. and you still think you are correct???!

Think about it, you can’t be smarter than literally everyone else as much as you act like. I think I would two foot Stevan if I played against him but I also don’t think he’s every actually played on a pitch before
But Steven knows more than former players and coaches and officiators who actually know the rules and what happened on the pitch. Wasn't that clear? :rolleyes:

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi's helicopter & Galliani's golden tie

No he’s just being ridiculously objective as usual to gain attention he craves, never once have i ever read any positive from him

Fuck him and this ref and these bias fkn commentators

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
fking sterling

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
second half has to be Milan's half - but Dest has been brought on - Dest had better play the game of his life.

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
I think Mount scores that if there's no contact from Tomori. I'd much rather have that than a pen and red.
He scores that 9/10 even with contact. But he didn't. Tomori didn't stop him from scoring.anyway to me that wasn't even a foul. I didn't see pulling, just hand on his shoulder.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Giroud has been terrible this game. Always looking to head the ball to a teammate even when there are none around. Sometimes he needs to bring the ball down and pass it. Annoying.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A comeback would be absolutely huge for our confidence. Even if it's just scrapping a draw

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol he finally corrected his idiot partner that thinks this is a knockout stage match

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They have too much space, time for Pobega

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Banning stevan is pure shit.
I hope some of the ppl who wanted him aborted and beaten up etc get tossed out too.

Anyways fuck the forum...I just want to equalize. Then you can ban me too. 🤷‍♀️

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Imagine both Milan AND Chelsea fans AND former players who played in the champions league saying it’s not a red.. and you still think you are correct???!

Think about it, you can’t be smarter than literally everyone else as much as you act like. I think I would two foot Stevan if I played against him but I also don’t think he’s every actually played on a pitch before
do you agree with cassano's brain farts? no? why? he’s a former CL player, he knows it better.

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
No card for stoping a counter by sticking his hand out in the air. Give me a fking brak. This ref gets fooled so easily.

Schedule