Heyoka
Reaction score
Also leao will never be a talisman for us, he is inzaghi-level player
excuse me?

sting-sting-aew.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm equally optimistic. We made them look like shit. Of course I would have liked a win but it was clear they were playing for a draw the whole game.

I think we can beat them in England.
Counters were where we were the most dangerous. They'll be buoyed by their crowd, which is great, it'll leave more room for Theo, Leao, and RLC to surge forward. Let them.

I think we also did a good job of creating chances when they were defensively set, especially with Musah and Tiji on the field.

Musah was very impressive. Unfortunately, with the RLC injury, we'll be forced to see more of Musah, I'd rather have them both healthy, of course.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Is it just me or every year Mike gets injured around this time in september?
Maybe he has a wedding or birthday this weekend and can't make the match, we had part time fans missing the derby at the weekend, weak excuses around... to be fair most of the starting 11 didn't show up for the derby.

This whole Mike injury thing is now worrying, if it's a bad one that keeps him out for a while.

I hope it's just precautionary.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
hopefully we're just more cautious with Mike now given last season

good end to the game by Sportiello anyway

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
At a time when we maybe hoped bad news and underwhelming performances wouldn't continue to be a problem, that so far is exactly what's happened.

But... A lot of positives from todays game.

Another year of hoping for a breakthrough that's unlikely to happen.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pioli on Mike: "Mentre si muoveva per muovere palla ha sentito una fitta dietro. Lui dice piccola, speriamo."

when he moved to get the ball he felt a sharp pain, he says it's small, let's hope

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonight I observed how they press, and I found that when we press high, we always leave a lot of space for a counter-attack because when Leao presses and they pass the ball, he doesn't run back also Giroud is slow.

I caught Leao many times not covering his side, and it annoyed me a lot, I don't like how he positioned himself(I know he has freedom).

But how can our press be good when Giroud and Leao both play? Maybe Okafor should play as a 9.
I think this was planned. Every time the ball goes out to the left, Theo goes to Trippier (supposed to be Leao's man) and then Tomori goes wide left to Murphy. We're keeping Leao fresh and high ready for a turnover. He did track back when it was clear we're in trouble (if Theo was caught up, or something). But I think this was instructed by Pioli, that Leao leaves Trippier alone and Theo is the one that goes for him early.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Not sure why @Hitchens is facepalming my Maignan injury prone post.

The guy is fragile and out for chunks of the season. Your quarrel is with Maignan’s calves not me.

I was also really angry. I’m pretty angry right now so maybe I ain’t thinking straight but I’d have zero issues in selling him to Bayern next season.

These injuries and always around this period where we have so many games is getting too much.

It’s exhausting

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Not sure why @Hitchens is facepalming my Maignan injury prone post.

The guy is fragile and out for chunks of the season. Your quarrel is with Maignan’s calves not me.
It was a facepalm at the state of Maignans health.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

It was nice seeing you Mike. See you in 2024 I guess.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I was also really angry. I’m pretty angry right now so maybe I ain’t thinking straight but I’d have zero issues in selling him to Bayern next season.

These injuries and always around this period where we have so many games is getting too much.

It’s exhausting
yes fuck him

so tired of his soft ass

a gk being this injury prone is just ridiculous

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We owned that match

much better performance overall than what was expected by most RnBers

What did Musah eat today… wow

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
frustrating team play/plan like always, not sure how much we can wait for Pioli till he gets sacked, chaos all i see whenever i see us play, too bad the management cant see the obvious and fire his Ass, this on paper was one of the easiest games.

just really frustrating week.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Newcastle forum:

Milan very rapid on the attack. They're cutting through us better than anyone I've seen us play competitively since Howe's first half season. Some great movement from Theo and Leao, a level above what we normally play.

The difference in left backs is hilarious.

The difference in quality….
:anguish:

Really can't believe this is the same Milan that getting battered by Inter 5-1. they play with such fluidity

“Nothing between the two teams”. Is Hoddle on crack?

No idea how this is still 0-0, they're all over us

Should be 2-0 now.

I think there’s something here for us and we’ve had a lot of the ball. They’ve just got a lot more class all over, playing faster in the transition with more quality

lads it turns out last season's semi finalists ac milan might be quite good. Yes we are struggling but this wasn't going to be a walkover lol

This is really the next level, man. Fucking hell

Have to say it's been a while since I've had this "away to Man City and holding on for dear life" feeling.

Jesus, Milan could be 3-0 up already

How is this the same sport as that Brentford game?
:lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
frustrating team play/plan like always, not sure how much we can wait for Pioli till he gets sacked, chaos all i see whenever i see us play, too bad the management cant see the obvious and fire his Ass, this on paper was one of the easiest games.

just really frustrating week.
RnB forums ^

Schedule