Champions League Group Stage: Atletico Madrid vs AC Milan 24/11/2021 21:00 CET

Swagotelli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Maldini, Gattuso
Yes but Kalulu is different, maybe I'm biased.

I fell in love with the kid during the game against Genoa when Destro ruined him in the air and scored, Kalulu ran into the goal and collected the ball like fucking shit I'm not gonna let this bother me.
+1 he has made noob mistakes but I really like that they don’t bother him. That’s the mentality you need to become top player (in addition to reducing said mistakes)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I fell in love with the kid during the game against Genoa when Destro ruined him in the air and scored, Kalulu ran into the goal and collected the ball like fucking shit I'm not gonna let this bother me.
min 1:00 This one?

Or this one? min 2:33

Swagotelli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Maldini, Gattuso
Before this game, the last time Milan won in UCL was 26 November 2013 against Celtic in Scotland. Kaka, Zapata and Balotelli scoring in a 3-0 away win.

It’s been 8 fucking years! Can’t believe it

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

In a very different way, but i think also Brahim Diaz has the mentality of a champion.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Before this game, the last time Milan won in UCL was 26 November 2013 against Celtic in Scotland. Kaka, Zapata and Balotelli scoring in a 3-0 away win.

Scoring with Zapata in a CL game is quite cruel. 8 years was probably the right punishment.

Reaction score

Also, last time we played against Atletico away the only goal was scored by Kaká with a header. Now 7 years later and it's still a header by another Brazilian.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Florenzi was there to give more defensive stability so that Messias could be more adventurous. Alexis seemed to move to the LW, Florenzi only really pushed up once.
Maybe also putting some experience to defend such a precious lead in a CL game. That's what Florenzi is here for after all.

Edit: Ah, we weren't leading when he came in. Nvm.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalulu is already amazing. Don't know if anyone said that he should start over Calabria right now though, which is something I disagree with.

There are a lot of holes in Kalulu's game, as expected from a 21 year old. What makes me like Kalulu so much is his mentality.
Which mentality? He has no emotions at all. Just an ice cold rock stone. Incredible.