Champions League Group Stage: Porto vs AC Milan 19/10/2021 21:00 CEST

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Fuck, I'm so disappointed. This is not the real Milan, we played much better in the previous two games. I guess the absences really showed today, too many players missing.

Will be really tough now to get through in this group, will have to win the last 3 games then there's still a chance.

3 losses, no chance of progressing out of this group

Lets try again next year with better medical staff, current one should get sacked immediately

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
VAR could have stopped the goal, but we honestly deserved red cards and they deserved penalty. 1-0 was a flattering scoreline for us tbh, a more correct scoreline should have been 2-0 or 3-0

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuck, I'm so disappointed. This is not the real Milan, we played much better in the previous two games. I guess the absences really showed today, too many players missing.

Will be really tough now to get through in this group, will have to win the last 3 games then there's still a chance.

We have too many guys out injured. We can do much better than what happened today.

I wouldn't trust milanlab running my bath

We wanted him, he decided to re-sign with Porto.

Its great when people are loyal

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
VAR could have stopped the goal, but we honestly deserved red cards and they deserved penalty. 1-0 was a flattering scoreline for us tbh, a more correct scoreline should have been 2-0 or 3-0

Thank you for being real.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Worst performance in a long time, but can't blame Pioli
What the fuck they were doing in summer? Many injuries, but so many players joined. None of them are good or even passable
FBT is trash, what else can you get from Monaco for 4m?
Pellegri is a waste of space, Genoa level best case scenario
Messias transfer is a big joke, 30yo Crotone player with few years of experience of professional football
Baka is an outcast for years, not needed anywhere, with 0 prospect to improve
Pushed Samu out of the team and didn't buy RW
Disastrous management this summer

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We saw the worst of our team today.

I think a CAM to compete with Brahim is critical for January. Someone to compete with Alexis, also super important. Leao was out-of-gas after 60 minutes, tops.

Kalulu looked way too uncomfortable on the left, don't really want to try it.

Bennacer is way more left-footed than I remember, it was ridiculous.

I think Pioli had a tough task with these injuries, but I didn't like what he did today.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A new medical and athletic team would be like... 10 new signings.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
So the only way we make it out of here is winning all the remaining games?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
By the way, 4th consecutive game where the referee makes a wrong decision against us. Porto player kicks Bennacer which opens up space for the goal.

Hopefully Maldini or someone at Milan speaks out because this is becoming a trend.

We have lost 4 fucking points in the CL so far because of no lifers
When will this shit stop? Every single game focus is on everything but football. Referees and injuries.

Yes, we played horrible. Doesn't change the fact game should have endes 0-0 because Porto didn't score on their chances. What? When a team is dominating but cant score referee should help them out?

Anyway, we played like shit. Real banter era vs midtable team style of play. How can they go out and say we are prepared for this game and then play like we did?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think rest of the games we should give young players chances to show what they got and whatever happens happens

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
2 weeks to recover Theo, Diaz and whoever else was missing.
Time to pull an Atalanta.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I think rest of the games we should give young players chances to show what they got and whatever happens happens

No. We play full team. We got to believe

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
The blame is piolis because bakayoko should have started midfield was exposed and provided no protection to mount any serious attack. Tonali played well but benaccer was awful and I was shocked he remains . Pioli got it wrong imo with what he had available. If we don't we win the league we need a change.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
As long as there is still the slightest chance to get through I will believe in it, after all there's always crazy shit happening in football. Three wins in the last three games is 9 points which should be enough with some other results going in our favour,

I will never give up on Milan. Disappointed right now, but for the next games we should have some players back and that could change a lot for us. Just Theo and Brahim would be great.

But really even more angry now about the atletico game, uefa fucked us up with that. With three points more right now everything would be different.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We win next one at home vs Porto and we win against Liverpool as they have secured next phase. That's 6 points. Decisive will be the one in Madrid

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Teams have never played badly and gotten draws and wins. Never.

Inconsistency in arguments and standards for Milan annoys me.

Terrible performance. I hope we can recover players, because the team that should have beaten Atletico, would have destroyed this Porto team.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The blame is piolis because bakayoko should have started midfield was exposed and provided no protection to mount any serious attack. Tonali played well but benaccer was awful and I was shocked he remains . Pioli got it wrong imo with what he had available. If we don't we win the league we need a change.

Bakayoko was not ready for 90 minutes, come on man.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
If we win the next two games we'll be second, if Liverpool beats Atletico and Porto at home

It would help to get some starters back and no more injuries ffs

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This game is on maldini, we dont have fucking AM or RW(our starters should be subs) it is easy to press us when there is almost 0 threat on the right side and no sub for our Good(not great AM), messias is a joke, not in performance but in proffissional attitude, this guy needed 1 month to play without even being injured, and he got injured after playing 20 minutes, and this is the main issue for us for the second year in raw(Am, rw) not to mention our 40 and 35 strikers who is static, adding to that ofcourse milan lab which is an issue for probably 10 years now.

Having said that, i dont want us to play in europ league, we get the experience this year and focus to win the damn league, it will put us in a better bot next year in the CL and maybe we can advamce to quarter or semi final with actual AM, FW and RW.

Whatever forza milan

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
We saw the worst of our team today.

I think a CAM to compete with Brahim is critical for January. Someone to compete with Alexis, also super important. Leao was out-of-gas after 60 minutes, tops.

Kalulu looked way too uncomfortable on the left, don't really want to try it.

Bennacer is way more left-footed than I remember, it was ridiculous.

I think Pioli had a tough task with these injuries, but I didn't like what he did today.

It was critical in Summer for just these moments but we were to trust in the system. Messias fitness / injury really screwed us because he is the reason (rightly at the time) that Samu was left off the list but as stated by numerous posters - A Hakan replacement was needed because even if Brahim was golden we would need an alternative if he went down.

Hopefully we can still show our true worth even if we dont advance

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
We got outplayed hard. No sense of urgency at all. Krunic was invisible. Leao lost spark after the first half. Rebic would have been so useful to sub him off. Diaz was sorely missed and so was Theo.

Tonali/Bennacer did not dominate midfield at all. Kessie was missed too

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We got outplayed hard. No sense of urgency at all. Krunic was invisible. Leao lost spark after the first half. Rebic would have been so useful to sub him off. Diaz was sorely missed and so was Theo.

You cant dominate the midfield when you have other teams pressing your with numbers because they know you dont have anyone to be afraid of in the attack.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
We were completely outplayed in the 2nd half.
Sandrino has to speed up his game , this is not Spezia FFS.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Krunic is a joke. Bennacer is unrecognisable, he's being very poor lately. And Paolo should loan his son somewhere. He can't prosper here.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was critical in Summer for just these moments but we were to trust in the system. Messias fitness / injury really screwed us because he is the reason (rightly at the time) that Samu was left off the list but as stated by numerous posters - A Hakan replacement was needed because even if Brahim was golden we would need an alternative if he went down.

Hopefully we can still show our true worth even if we dont advance

With our luck Faivre would have broken/torn/ruptured something and then gotten Covid on the field and collapsed in his game back.

I'm confused as to how with this many injuries, we aren't allowed to bring in other players, pretty ridiculous.