Christian Abbiati Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He was pretty bad, normally he would deflect at 1-2 of yesterday's goals.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How come no one is commenting on this fuckers performance yesterday
He is so fucking lazy and slow. Annoying fucker.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How come no one is commenting on this fuckers performance yesterday
He is so fucking lazy and slow. Annoying fucker.

He was bad, he almost by himself set-up 3 opportunities to score for Udinese.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Fucking ridiculous.
How injury prone can a GK be?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
it's good not to play him, because the flu makes you unable to focus 100%

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
If he played at 50%, it would still be 100% better than Amelia.........figure that shit out!

apparently you don't know what the influenza virus does to a human

read this and come with a better argument than figuring shit out

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
apparently you don't know what the influenza virus does to a human

read this and come with a better argument than figuring shit out

Dude, abbiati could have non-stop diarrhea spraying from his arse while projectile vomiting for the entire 90 minutes, and he could still be a vast improvement over Amelia.

This is just my hate rant........Amelia has no place in this team.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Abbiati continued: "It’s a pleasure to have Kakà in the changing room, he’s a Ballon d’Or winner and he can pass on his experience to the players. I’m not thinking about the contract renewal, there’s time until June, now is the time to think about climbing the league table. I’m all for healthy competition. In my career I’ve had spells on the bench with both Dida and Sebastiano Rossi, but it’s never been a problem for me and I’ve accepted the decision when it’s happened. I’m happy that Brocchi is doing well with the Milan Youth Sector. Gabriel wants to do well, he’s just lacking a bit of experience, I can’t convince him to go and play, it will be his decision to go and gain experience.”

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Abbiati continued: "It’s a pleasure to have Kakà in the changing room, he’s a Ballon d’Or winner and he can pass on his experience to the players. I’m not thinking about the contract renewal, there’s time until June, now is the time to think about climbing the league table. I’m all for healthy competition. In my career I’ve had spells on the bench with both Dida and Sebastiano Rossi, but it’s never been a problem for me and I’ve accepted the decision when it’s happened. I’m happy that Brocchi is doing well with the Milan Youth Sector. Gabriel wants to do well, he’s just lacking a bit of experience, I can’t convince him to go and play, it will be his decision to go and gain experience.”

Senatore :proud:
A lot of respect for this man.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Senatore :proud:
A lot of respect for this man.

Abbiati: Against Napoli it will be hard, it’s a test to see at what stage we’re at. I would say that Atletico Madrid are doing really well. On the day of the draw, I was thinking about Atletico, but only for sentimental reasons. They’re strong on the counter-attack and they defend well. It won’t be an easy match. I always follow them and they play at a high tempo for the full 90 minutes… I have great memories of my time in Madrid, it was a perfect season.

Abbiati: Seedorf has had a great impact. I know him well and as a team we’re trying to put into place his ideas, even though it isn’t easy. Seedorf has brought new ideas and a different style of play. The change of coach should also be viewed as a failure on the part of the players, but there has definitely been a reaction on our side. There have been improvements, but after just 3 games it’s too early to adopt all the coach’s ideas.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
In Fifa 14, Perin looks like Abbiati with long hair.

It's identical.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
took a yellow card today because of our dumb defence

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He should've been the cpt

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
1604958_640565622646190_1595501756_n.jpg

1499564_640565639312855_1939473870_n.jpg

1908328_640565962646156_2020510791_n.jpg

1505303_640566669312752_226369420_n.jpg

jonijoni

#saveacmilan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tsubasa amami
shit goalie won't react beyond his 1m radius. not even try.

another galliani's sucker.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A good goalkeeper who has saved us many times in the past. He couldn't have done anything with the goals last night. The first was a fluke no keeper would have stopped, the second was a great pass which Mexes was caught out for and the 3rd was arguably the entire defences fault but again I would put Mexes at fault. Abbiati did nothing wrong.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
A good goalkeeper who has saved us many times in the past. He couldn't have done anything with the goals last night. The first was a fluke no keeper would have stopped, the second was a great pass which Mexes was caught out for and the 3rd was arguably the entire defences fault but again I would put Mexes at fault. Abbiati did nothing wrong.

+1 :thumbsup:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Planting amelia and abbiati on guardiola would be the ultimate football prank.

under pressure their passes are guaranteed to reach either the bench, people in the stands or an opposing player waiting to pull of a counter attack

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Thats true, he did well vs Napoli, he got 3 goals because of defenders.

sucful

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it's ridiculous to blame a keeper if your defence sucks big time. We dont need a new keeper

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
Was slow to react , seems not interested , always wait for the offside flag, terrible in clearing balls, inconsistent, I don't see any difference in playing inexperienced Gabriel vs him

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He isnt a bad goalie not good either. Time to put someone else in there

very true .

truth is though at this stage he is the best we have though if we continue to be no where near the top 5 on the ladder I would mind seeing Gabriel close out the season just to get a few more games under his belt.

going forward I think abbiati would be a fine 2nd choice keeper but the reality is even with a great keeper we still need to sort out that defence .

Schedule