Coaches on their way out after the WC

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lippi has resigned now...Damn, that's one hell of a CV 5 scundetto's one CL 1 coppa Italia and 1 WC.
Klinsman has resigned from Germany coach..He says it's cuz he wants to spend more time with his family...
Scolari is still undecided or is negotiating a new contract with Portugal
And Brazil's coach who i don't know the name of is undecided...This guy shouldn't even be allowed to be the brazil coach any more after that embarresment.
England have a new coach, Steve Mclaren :o more quarter finals exits for us then!
And Van basten(this was decided just after holland's exit)Is stayin until 2010.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was kind of forseeable Klinsi would resign, even if not necessarily for the reasons given. Fuck 'family reasons', he should have moved the bunch over to Germany + continued his mission. What a letdown.

Rex

Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
It was kind of forseeable Klinsi would resign, even if not necessarily for the reasons given. Fuck 'family reasons', he should have moved the bunch over to Germany + continued his mission. What a letdown.

Unfortunately, I was expecting him remains to stay. He had got the job done that results so-called newly-performed Der Panzer than any kinda old Germany look I've seen so far. My hat off for youngsters favoured to be in squad selecting who are willing to listen what's-on-his mind than keeping pig-headed veterans in.

One of great striker at past whose tiny knowledge concerning the defence thing. But he is a snapshot frame who bravely takes a risk though. I wouldn't name no more his few unpopular culture into coaching-policy as we all known how he managed to lead Germany keep 'standing and running'. Whatever he decides to make.

But honestly, I would gladly see him back again, anytime.

All in all, I have my respect into his decision.
-------------------------------------------

My respect as well to Lippi's decision. What a CV he has marked.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Lippi, just thank you for all.

I wished you would stay with us, but i respect your decision.

Thank you.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Well for people who don't value family doesn't deserve to lead.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
FIGC ponder Lippi replacement Thursday 13 July, 2006

The Italian Football Federation have insisted they have yet to decide on who they want to replace Marcello Lippi with as Italian national Coach.

Lippi, as expected, resigned as boss on Wednesday just days after helping the Azzurri to their fourth world crown.

Former Italy and Milan winger Roberto Donadoni is being heavily associated with the role, but the FIGC are giving little away.

“Nothing has been decided,” said FIGC official Demetrio Albertini, winner of 79 caps for Italy. “It is too soon to see who will replace Lippi on the bench.

“We haven’t yet approached the subject with FIGC commissioner Guido Rossi. We need a little more time to understand who will be the right choice.”

Although Albertini conceded that Donadoni was an option, the former Milan midfielder insisted he wouldn’t be the only candidate.

“Donadoni is not excluded and a path that we could go down, but there are also a number of others,” he noted.

Donadoni, who appeared for Italy in the 1990 and 1994 World Cups, has limited Serie A experience after his second stint at Livorno resulted in him being sacked last term.

Former Azzurri striker and ex-Chelsea boss Gianluca Vialli is another option along with current Under-21 boss Claudio Gentile, Alberto Zaccheroni and Claudio Ranieri.

channel4.com

One ex-milanista as italy coach. That would be great.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
U.S. Soccer won't be renewing Bruce Arena's contract after it expires later this year.

Oh, darn. :)

The Croatia coach (forget his name) also got the sack today as well due to their first round exit.

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
DugiNesta said:
FIGC ponder Lippi replacement Thursday 13 July, 2006

The Italian Football Federation have insisted they have yet to decide on who they want to replace Marcello Lippi with as Italian national Coach.

Lippi, as expected, resigned as boss on Wednesday just days after helping the Azzurri to their fourth world crown.

Former Italy and Milan winger Roberto Donadoni is being heavily associated with the role, but the FIGC are giving little away.

“Nothing has been decided,” said FIGC official Demetrio Albertini, winner of 79 caps for Italy. “It is too soon to see who will replace Lippi on the bench.

“We haven’t yet approached the subject with FIGC commissioner Guido Rossi. We need a little more time to understand who will be the right choice.”

Although Albertini conceded that Donadoni was an option, the former Milan midfielder insisted he wouldn’t be the only candidate.

“Donadoni is not excluded and a path that we could go down, but there are also a number of others,” he noted.

Donadoni, who appeared for Italy in the 1990 and 1994 World Cups, has limited Serie A experience after his second stint at Livorno resulted in him being sacked last term.

Former Azzurri striker and ex-Chelsea boss Gianluca Vialli is another option along with current Under-21 boss Claudio Gentile, Alberto Zaccheroni and Claudio Ranieri.

channel4.com

One ex-milanista as italy coach. That would be great.
everyone must know its donadoni by now. when he is done with azzuri- maybe tomilan???? we will see