Copa America

Who will win Copa America 2011?

• Total voters

leaf

Forum Grouch & disciple of Alex Jones (pbuh) #MAGA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma, CR7, Frank R., Sheva
Lolno. Just someone who can score in open goals after all the chances goat makes.

So Lucio > Maldini, yes ?
But...but....but isn't Messi the GOAT at scoring the chances he makes for himself :conf: Surely he does this ALL THE TIME for Barca right? And surely you must have seen Suarez and esp Neymar throw away goal scoring opportunities....so what's the difference?

I think Higuain might have also been trying to announce his retirement but he missed the press conference

OMG :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
But...but....but isn't Messi the GOAT at scoring the chances he makes for himself :conf: Surely he does this ALL THE TIME for Barca right? And surely you must have seen Suarez and esp Neymar throw away goal scoring opportunities....so what's the difference?

Last time I checked messi was top goalscorer for Argentina as well (because he is goat :proud:)

However, when Toni kroos misplaces his pass and it falls to higuain , goat can't be there to finish it for him. He cNt be there to drag higuain onside to score in open goals.

On that note:
How does Argentina's stacking compare to Brazil's ? You know , the 3R's etc etc? Not so good I'm assuming. Considering ronaldo literally had two ballon dor winners ( past and future) standing next to him when he won it in 02 (3 if u count kaka on the bench and 4 if u count carlos' podium finish). :lol: Let's not even get started with the 94 team. No one in this side is worthy of a ballon dor other than messi. Maybe Dyabala will be in the future.

So coming back to the point :

Lucio > maldini

Last edited:

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last time I checked messi was top goalscorer for Argentina as well (because he is goat :proud:)

However, when Toni kroos misplaces his pass and it falls to higuain , goat can't be there to finish it for him. He cNt be there to drag higuain onside to score in open goals.

On that note:
How does Argentina's stacking compare to Brazil's ? You know , the 3R's etc etc? Not so good I'm assuming. Considering ronaldo literally had two ballon dor winners ( past and future) standing next to him when he won it in 02. :lol: Let's not even get started with the 94 team. No one in this side is worthy of a ballon dor other than messi. Maybe Dyabala will be in the future.

So coming back to the point :

Lucio > maldini

and who was balon d'or worthy from Germany in 2014 ?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Katsouranis won the euros with Greece

Katsouranis > Albertini

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

You didnt get the question ?!!!!!
I was about to ask you about Maldini when you included him in your list of goats.

So either you think Maldini or Baresi arent goats which make you stupid.
Or you think they are which make you a hypocrite since both had worse national career than Messi.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Albertini was another overrated Italian Milan Player

Modern day equivalent would be Andrea Bertolacci.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
To go into 3 finals in a row despite playing with Higuain is imo Messi's ultimate achievement

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The fact that people still take this troll seriously :lol::fp:

Why do people need a certain trophy to say that someone's GOAT?

I mean, have you not seen the guy play actual football?

Ronaldo never won CL = not goat
Maldini never won with NT = not goat

etc

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
:lol::lol::lol: lost again?? Chile must be his least fav place by now

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players

etc
Exactly .... And the same goes for some dissing players or coaches for doing good only in one team like it matters and then consider Maldini still goat , hypocricy at best.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Coaches like Pep?

There is no excuse for him. He had world class players at Bayern and flopped three years in a row in the UCL.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Coaches like Pep?

There is no excuse for him. He had world class players at Bayern and flopped three years in a row in the UCL.

Won each + every league and some cups while getting semis in CL.
Flop ....
Meanwhile Carlo & co never flopped.... Molto goat.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
What I don't understand is how Higuain still has fans after all his fuck ups.

Only Napoli fans dude

His release clause was lowered from 72 to 47mil sterlings

I remember a lot of people calling him goat because he capo this season

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
So many retirements :eek:

Nobody wants to play with Higuain :lol: . Not even himself.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Btw a unbiased opinion

hazards performance was goat yesterday

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
These guys are totally hardballing the football federation. Nothing else.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yup who needs titles with their national team when they can have a super star club team put them into contention for titles EVERY YEAR? roud:

Fuck YOU Higuain for not being Suarez :mad:
Fuck YOU DiMaria for not being Neymar :mad:
Fuck YOU ref....oh wait....never mind thaks for not sending me off :cool:
Fuck YOU Biglia/Banega etc for not being Busquets/Rakitic/Iniesta etc :mad:
Fuck YOU Masch......er....never mind

Poor Messi....what a shit team Argentina is :cry:

I ALWAYS said that EVERYTHING about Messi was INFLATED, OVERHYPED AND OVERRATED....he simply isn't the same player that he is for Barcelona, where he is supported and venerated.....This is becoming :mb: level obvious and fanboyz are still in denial :head:
Corzioli levels of capitalization. Impressive.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Only Napoli fans dude

His release clause was lowered from 72 to 47mil sterlings

I remember a lot of people calling him goat because he capo this season
:lol:

Reaction score
The fact that people still take this troll seriously :lol::fp:

etc
They don't. What matters is their performance. Cruyff never won World Cup but his performance in 1974 World Cup is the second best in the history of that competition after Maradona's performance in 1986 World Cup.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Glad Chile beat those nazis again. Seeing Messi cry and Alexis laugh behind him was a sight to see.

leaf

Forum Grouch & disciple of Alex Jones (pbuh) #MAGA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma, CR7, Frank R., Sheva
So much anti-drucurl sentiment :proud:

First of all you must know that a large % of my criticisms of Messi is pure trolling....mainly in response to the fanboyz lining up to suck his (micro)dick. He is definitely one of the Greatest Of All Time. However I tend to respect his contrmporaries, if only for the reason that their path to success was not as red-carpeted and paved in gols as his was. Sure, this was not his fault...but I see it as a ridiculous wind assist as opposed to the rest of the pantheon of football gods who ran against the wind to achieve their success

Secondly, I an not naturally inclined to like such a robotic player. It's not that I BLAME him because he's been schooled in the Barca way since he was 12 years old....so he's spent more of his life in the Barca system as opposed to the players who grew "organically" like....everybody else. However, it also stands to reason that as a direct consequence, his ability to adapt to different environments, tactic, formations mentalities etc is diminished. Regardless of where they played....R9 was R9, Ronaldinho was dinho, Maldini was Maldini etc. Sure they would obviously have had more success with more support (hence Maldini won with his club and R9 won with his country)....but they never looked COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT as Messi does when he changes shirts. So, no, it's not all about titles...else there would be no room for George Weah, iBra, Yorke etc...who came from football minnows....but it's about performance

It's a pretty big indictment that in the WC 2014, Messi's goals dried up as soon as he left the group stage. His goals came against the much weaker sides in Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria.... AS SOON as he faced the powerhouses or stronger teams, and was outside his Barca ecosystem, the goals dried up. One can make the argument that he was playing more withdrawn....but it doesn't change the fact that he went from scoring to not scoring as he did AGAIN with Chile

Which brings me to the final....the penalty miss was much needed haterade and troll fodder for me...but was smaller in the grand scheme...Argentina shouldn't need a massively superior team to beat fucking Chile. France, Germany, even a full strength Brazil...but Chile....nah That shit doesn't fly.