• Total voters

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
And I'm back after three back to back 911s annnnnnnd it's over

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
why are we not talking about Kalulu playing DEFENDER with an dislocated shoulder? when have you seen such a thing before? from such a young player, handling it with such calmness?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Tonali is colossal, he kept driving the team forward and was super efficient in cutting off their attacks and very elegant in his ball distribution. The best game I've seen of him.

Gabbia and Kalulu were excellent. The former is a very good distributor of the ball, he has potential for very bright career. The latter is so cool on the ball and very difficult to escape, he is like a spider.

Giroud came good in the end, he needs to be fed, he will not create his own chances. That header was amazing, as good as the Genoa goal.

Messias was the worst player, he looked sluggish and was acting as if he's Rivaldo or something. Diaz needs to regain his enthusiasm, the one he had when we played Atletico at SS and that period. Without passion, he is a very limited player. Saelemakers is so wasteful, it shows in open games like these. He can retrieve the ball then immediately give it right back to the opponent, he would instantly repeat it another 3 times, its frustrating.

Leao is a world class player, he has matured a lot in terms of personality too.

Daniel gave a good showing but he lacks a final product, hes still about showing off and he has skill, but no end product and limited vision. He had some very good tackles so maybe he should consider playing more in defence.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So there are people who thought Leao's goal was intentional ? :lol:
FJA-ck7XEAMw4PV

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It's like with god, you can't prove or disprove it. some believe in magic old men in the sky, I believe in Leao's talent.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Leao confirms his goal was a cross and addresses speculation renewal is close: "I'm very happy here, let's see"

nooooooooooooooooooooooo!! see??? there's no god.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Leao confirms his goal was a cross and addresses speculation renewal is close: "I'm very happy here, let's see"

nooooooooooooooooooooooo!! see??? there's no god.
Gods cross doesn't need a finisher

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Commentary and game audio couldn’t be more soporific. Lega needs to fix shit like this to become more competitive with EPL

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tonali - What a player he is turning out to be. surprisingly he does well with Bakayoko when they play together. Right after Yoko gets his fuck ups out of the way

Bakayoko- Solid with occasional wtf moment. If he can fix his bloopers he is a really good player, especially with the way he retrieves the ball with his octopus like legs, just reaches around players legs and grabs ball.

Brahim - had a better game but should have done better and got at least a goal. rebuilding his confidence slowly i believe.

Krunic - didn't really notice him in the game

Maldini - had some good moments but tough time connecting with Giroud and sometimes it was Giroud's fault.

Giroud - got better after first half. should have had 2 goals and no need for extra time. But his first goal was all class.

Maignon - good game, got beat on a cross, only mistake he made. Also made a few decent saves which is to be expected honestly, otherwise didn't have much to do.

Theo - got better as the game wore on. was unplayable second half. the goal for genoa was his fault though.

Tomori - was all over the place first half, too bad about injury was having a solid game.

Kalulu - he is a better cb than he is rb and he is a heck of a player. got a world class potential. hope he isn't seriously injured

Gabbia - had a really good game and anticpated well. think he is improving with every game. Him and Kalulu forming a good partnership.

Florenzi - overall good game, could be better with placement of crosses sometimes but he has been really good past few games.

Rebic - still getting into the flow of things. his best is yet to come.

saladmakers- brings lots of energy to the team as a sub. needs to be more clinical in front of goal. good game overall.

Rafa- seems unplayable at the moment. was going by genoa defense at will. should have had a couple of assists but teammates couldn't finish.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniel Maldini was a lot better than Brahim, for Brahim that game was a big step backwards form-wise imo.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Daniel Maldini was a lot better than Brahim, for Brahim that game was a big step backwards form-wise imo.

Daniel Maldini was in the game? Didn't notice.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniel Maldini was in the game? Didn't notice.

From the top of my head he let the ball through for Giroud, won the ball high up with a beautiful tackle and there was also another chance he had his foot in.

Especially how he let the ball through showed really great vision and awareness. He needs to become more goal-horny though.

I‘d really condider starting him in Serie A over Brahim, at the very least he doesn‘t ruin plays like current Brahim.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
From the top of my head he let the ball through for Giroud, won the ball high up with a beautiful tackle and there was also another chance he had his foot in.

Especially how he let the ball through showed really great vision and awareness. He needs to become more goal-horny though.

I‘d really condider starting him in Serie A over Brahim, at the very least he doesn‘t ruin plays like current Brahim.

I don't want to sound rude, but what the heck are you even talking about? He was invisible, not involved whatsoever in the match. Absolutely terrible performance all around.

Every newspaper and outlet gave him the lowest rating of the game, alongside Krunic and Messias, i.e. 5.5 or 5.

Maldini has shown over and over again that he's not fit to be part of this Milan side. He may have decent technique, but there's also an abysmal lack of understanding and involvement in the game. And I'm not even talking about bad passes, decision-making etc. I'm saying he doesn't know how to play from a tactical viewpoint. Kid gets lost and has no idea how to move on the pitch.

The best thing to do is loan him out and let him grow up. He'll never do that by playing once every blue moon with us.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Schedule