---------- Samu ------------------- Piatek ---------------Borini

Bakayoko with more freedom upfront

Borini free roaming

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
no bs lineups.. coppa only doesn’t matter at early stages, but not now.. full strength milan pls.. we must go to the final and win this thing

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Suso?

I'd also rest one of Bakayoko / Paqueta.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Wonder if Lazio will go full strength.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are in better shape than Lazio.Lazio will probably go full strengh,especially in first half,but they also need to preserve the energy for the derby against Roma on sunday.Inzaghi will ask for some response from players,after their loss against Genoa.We will see what Lazio chose.To go through coppa to EL or through Seria A.

Last edited:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
What i would like to see :

----------------------------- Donnamuja

Calabria---------- Musacchio ------------- Romagnoli (C) --------- Laxalt

-----------------------------------Biglia---------------------

-----------Bakayoko -------------------------------- Paqueta --------

---------- Samu ------------------- Piatek ---------------Borini

Bakayoko with more freedom upfront

Borini free roaming

Mostly agree but Cutrone will start I am sure, and although I prefer Kessie to rest, it will likely be Bakayoko to make way for Biglia. Possibly even Hakan at LCM to give Paqueta a rest - Rino did say Bakayoko and Paqueta were not really well coming up to the Empoli match.

Gigio
Calabria Musacchio Romagnoli Laxalt
Kessie Biglia Calhanoglu
Castillejo Cutrone Borini

Nice to have various options depending on how the game goes - Conti, Bakayoko, Paqueta, Suso, Piatek and even Abate. Still have Zapata and Caldara to return.

Can't wait for the game!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know. Seems like Gattuso trusts the squad and will give players like Laxalt a chance. Worked in the semi final. So i'm guessing Laxalt, Cutrone and Borini will start. Samu would have started I guess but since Suso got a rest he might play instead.

Not sure about Biglia though. Might be too soon for a start. If I had to guess I think he'll start him.

Knowing Gattuso I think Kessie won't rest at all. Will play the full game as usual. I don't know why but I think Gattuso thinks that monster is superhuman or something. Hardly ever gives him a break.

My guess:

Not sure if Patric will play in RCB again after the mess at Sevilla. They haven't got any other options though... He might decide to take off Caicedo and play Romulo if he's worried about our midfield and just play Immobile up front alone.

In any case I think even with so many changes we can still win this.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I don't think Gattuso will rotate so many players, brk. Unless he's actually stated it? This is a very important chance at a trophy.

I would build on Hakan's momentum, as well as Bakayoko's. I am a fan of the Laxalt-Calabria constellation tho.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Gattuso will rotate so many players, brk. Unless he's actually stated it? This is a very important chance at a trophy.

I would build on Hakan's momentum, as well as Bakayoko's. I am a fan of the Laxalt-Calabria constellation tho.

He did mention it kind of. Before the Empoli game he said he wants to give more players a chance and that there's 3 games in 8 days. The coppa game with Napoli was tough also and he played Borini, Laxalt and Samu. I think he trusts them for this one. In all honesty the Sassuolo game is more important than the coppa. We need to keep winning. The semi final is two legs also, so if we fuck up the first leg we can make up for it. Can't do the same in the league.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Honestly think we'll go all out to win Coppa since Juve are knocked out. We have two legs against an injury plagued Lazio while we're getting out injured players back into the team.

Then we'll face Atalanta or Fiore, both will be tough but definitely winnable.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Donnarumma ; Calabria , Musacchio , Romagnoli , Laxalt ; Kessie , Biglia , Hakan ; Suso , Cutrone , Borini

I think Gattuso goes with this lineup although I’d like to see Samu and Piatek start .

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
He did mention it kind of. Before the Empoli game he said he wants to give more players a chance and that there's 3 games in 8 days. The coppa game with Napoli was tough also and he played Borini, Laxalt and Samu. I think he trusts them for this one. In all honesty the Sassuolo game is more important than the coppa. We need to keep winning. The semi final is two legs also, so if we fuck up the first leg we can make up for it. Can't do the same in the league.

You're right about the Sassuolo game, and you're probably right about the rotations as well. Truth be told, more than 11 players performing is exactly what we need for this CL push. In-form players on the bench is such a pleasant thing.

I just really want that trophy.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
No surprises pls....go full strength for this one. It would be incredible if we won a trophy and finished top 4.

Forza Milan!!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Piatek at Olimpico stats ples?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
3 goals in 3 matches I think

had 1 vs lazio and 1 vs roma for genoa and 1 vs roma for us

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Think we should win this comfortably, Lazio are injury-riddled

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Sergej Milinković-Savić, AC Milan summer target is back from injury

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
everybody knows Leo has a thing for tall modern midfielders :)

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Top 4 plus a Coppa win, and this will be the best Milan season I have seen so far.

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
Top 4 plus a Coppa win, and this will be the best Milan season I have seen so far.

This is already the best Milan season I've seen in my life, it sucks to have been born in the wrong generation :(

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You're too young even for the 2012-2013 season?

12-13 was a good season considering the squad we had and finishing in CL places. But I think this season - if we can end top 4 and win coppa - is much more of an achievement. This is a resurgence rather than the end of an era.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Tuesday 21:00??

3-UCL.gif