Cristian Brocchi Thread

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Very lucky today, the red card, penalty etc. Now Berlu will praise him.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona - Caniggia - Goycochea - Batistuta - Veron - Riquleme - Tevez
I am actually enjoying the way we are dominating the games under Brocchi.

:safro:

I would phrase it more like, Brocchi has a better idea of how we should play then Miha not so much tactically adept.

we'll see how possession works against Roma and Juve to see if this actually works. Our defense has really turned to shit though, we allow too many clear cut chances

Possession doesn't guarantee wins... but it is a philosophy which we should follow. Playing on the front foot is so much better than dropping back and handing the initiative to the opposition.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Just because someone has an idea doesn't mean that he knows how to implement it, or has the tools to do it. Guardiola has an idea of how his team should play, but if you give him this team he'll have to tweak his philosophy to make it work because this team cannot play the type of possession play that he wants.

A great coach, knows how to change the formation to adapt to the players that he has before he asks these players to adapt to his style of play.

Sorry, but I don't rate Brocchi, especially considering that so far he's not shown anything noteworthy, the fact that he stubbornly decides to play 4-3-1-2 when it's obvious that we don't have the players to interpret that kind of formation tells me that he's far too rigid (or too kiss-ass) to make the team work, especially if the team is still a work in progress.

If he's lucky, he'll understand that he needs to start from Serie B (or serie C), or stay as an assistant of whoever the next coach is and hopefully learn a thing or two. It's painfully obvious he's out of his league and very likely to burn his career if he continues like this.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
We are playing 4312 because from bona-honda-niang only honda is fit now what not allow us to play 433 or 442.
I think i saw something like that from "coach".

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
66% is the possession in 5 games with Brocchi: Samp, Carpi, Verona, Frosinone, Bologna.

With Miha vs the same teams it was 59%

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
66% is the possession in 5 games with Brocchi: Samp, Carpi, Verona, Frosinone, Bologna.

With Miha vs the same teams it was 59%

Interesting stats!
They got same point from these fixtures though, both 8 points!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
go away pls

cost us 6th place, WOAT.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
As expected, coach without experience is desperate to keep his position in the club because he believes he can. What end with no risk subs
berto <> mauri
poli <> kucka
prince <> honda

Next two games (if roma will be still fighting for 2nd spot in serieA) will show how good team and coach are.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok 90 minutes left and he is gonne,fly fly fly.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Probably not here, but I think he'll make a good coach. The charisma is certainly there.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Needs to go, we've been playing the lottery for quite a few years now hoping to get lucky. Well, we got lucky with Donnaruma, other than that, it has been all shit.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Even if we fluke the Coppa Italia , I certainly hope he will not be retained.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan has conceded 3 goals at home in two consecutive games for the first time since 1961.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I said many times, we will look shit against big clubs. Miha got some good results against them because of tactics, Brocchi has no tactics, only possession style, without knowing what to do with it.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
6102714_the-master-plan-behind-ac-milans-takeover_tab429546.jpg

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Theo, Bennacer, Reijnders, Loftus-Cheek, Pulisic, Leao
Sampdoria 0-1 Milan
Milan 0-0 Carpi
Verona 2-1 Milan
Milan 3-3 Frosinone
Bologna 0-1 Milan
Milan 1-3 Roma

8 points in 6 games

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
He's two years away from being two years away.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
“Go on, answer me. I want to argue with someone."

He sounds like a troll :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Brocchi has never had any coaching experiences, trained only Primavera before taking over a club in a deep crisis - the biggest ever had under Berlu. How could he not fail? The blame is only and entirely on Silvio. I don't blame Brocchi not even a little bit for not being ready. This mess is all on Silvio.

If Brocchi can be a good coach or only a good youth-coach, who knows... I hope we didn't burn him like we burned Pippo and Seedorf. Both too inexperienced for being ready for a bench like that of AC. We made a misstake with Seedorf, repeated it with Pippo while a lot of people already said "Is this a good idea? Shouldn't the example of Seedorf show that we need a more experienced coach?". Then we went for Sinisa, a coach with a gamestyle everybody was very well aware of. If Silvio wanted to see some nice and attractive football, then go and get Sarri. But don't go for Sinisa and then moan about unattractiv, result- and grinta-oriented football. Then Silvio decided that it's a good idea to sack a coach which has been publibly defended from big parts of the squad only 7 days from the end, because Milan never played that bad before. I mean c'mooon!! Inzaghis Milan everyone!? But what has been the best thing about it? He replaces Sinisa with another inexperienced youth coach!! How incredibly dumb is that!!? Seedorf and Pippo not evidence enough? Let's try Broccholi! And then, 2 weeks later, he publics a video on facebook where he holds a picture of his younger self, and explains why he took that decision and that for him we already see the first signs of improvements.

Silvio has definitely become an old senile cunt. Can't care less about his first 20 years of success right now because what he's doing right now with Milan is a crime.

Reaction score
He is going to embarrass himself worse than Inzaghi if he remains Milan's coach for the next season.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
How exactly isn't his fault? He is old enough to make a decision. He made a bad decision and he knows it.

I really can't understand that. It is like accept it or you are fired.

Schedule