Dear Sharatz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Dear Sharatz don't get offended,
...but

Quote Sharatz:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the fuck is your problem? You can't understand plain English or what?

Anyone who starts another thread about this will permanently lose their right of starting new threads. So go ahead and try.

I can understand English very well, thank you.
as for the anwser to your question seems to be: the attitde of some moderators...
...who seem to be starting arguments instead of solving them, or instead of just simply moderating the forums without threating users.
I don't think I need to quote the rules again, as the quote above is enough to make my point.

P.S. this is not a thread about passion, by the way...

Relax a bit, I seriously mean no disrespect to you or anyone, and in your own words it is just a internet forum... peace.
peace-sign-713031.jpg

Forza Milan!

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
kataknakal said:
i can smells something...war is comin here. i hope not

WORLD WAR 3 :D :gun: :flame: :rocketki:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Jasiom, did u read this?

Scharatz said:
I believe everyone has had their say now and there is no point dragging it on forever. I will speak to Passion and then we'll see what happens.

All members have understood it. Give the issue a rest. Scharatz will get back to you.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian Tsar said:
Jasiom, did u read this?

All members have understood it. Give the issue a rest. Scharatz will get back to you.

I did read it, and I did metion that I have read it my post... (sharatz 2nd paraghaph)
also I have metioned that I wasn't talking about passion in this thread!, but I simply anwsered sharatz's question... and pionted out his attitude... with NO DISRESPECT!!!

why do you call it "world war 3" i don't know... ;-P ...but sharatz sould follow the rulez just like he expects of me, to follow them. instead of threating users that dont agree with his own position on the subject.

I hope sharatz will get back yo me... in the right manner.

i dont know what I need to write ... no to be misuderstood...I really am tring to be diplomatic... PEACE, LOVE, BE HAPPY, FORZA MILAN, NO DISRESPECT LOVE ... ?! ;-P

Last edited:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
And you started a thread for this? :rolleyes:

p.s: WWIII is of Dugi's making :tongue:

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why not , its for and about sharatz
...and it is NOT a personal attack or anything like that, its an anwser to his rude question, from a thread that he closed without resolving the issiue. thats all.

and if I was to be striped of my rights of starting threads, it would be for the wrong and un-fair reasons. I hope I won't be...

Forza Milan!!!

Last edited:

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kataknakal said:
i can smells something...war is comin here. i hope not

I really hope not. A war started on my forum with i ran with my cousin... it was the beginning of the end basically for the forum and i wouldn't like to see it happen here. Don't think it will happen though, this forum is far to globally popular :D

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
Mr C said:
I really hope not. A war started on my forum with i ran with my cousin... it was the beginning of the end basically for the forum and i wouldn't like to see it happen here. Don't think it will happen though, this forum is far to globally popular :D

don't worry. i believe everyone in here r professional. both of them will be ok soon. maybe they will be a great friend someday. who knows... :D

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jasiom said:
why not , its for and about sharatz
...and it is NOT a personal attack or anything like that, its an anwser to his rude question, from a thread that he closed without resolving the issiue. thats all.

and if I was to be striped of my rights of starting threads, it would be for the wrong and un-fair reasons. I hope I won't be...

Forza Milan!!!
Jasiom.... drop this, he says he'll sort it out...

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
please read!, I did drop the passion issiue! how many times do I have to explain that... this thread is an anwser to sharatz.

...who insulted and threatend me, after I made a valid!! over 300word post.

I cound't anwser sharatz back in the appropiate thread, because he closed them all... simple.

I would also like to add that I've been on this forum for around 3 years an I had no problem, or need for insulting anyone in that time, untill 3 days ago I snaped after numerous ennoying comments from passion, still I have nothing against her now...

... forza milan!

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasiom, knock this shit off. If you're so hard on pleading your case to Scharatz, do it through PM's and stop opening new threads.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Jasiom, knock this shit off. If you're so hard on pleading your case to Scharatz, do it through PM's and stop opening new threads.

what is everyone getting exited for?, I really don't get it at all...
...for some reason... I am unable to send PMs, I would if I could... still why should I hide the fact that I was insulted and threatend by a moderator...

true. this thread is starting to get borring... as no one seems to read the posts well ...but don't worry sharatz will close it at first chance... ;-)

remember this..... I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO SHARATZ OR PASSION OR ANYONE... peace.! love ... and happiness.

god dammit, I hate hippies...
sp902_Die_Hippy_Die.jpg

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
jasiom said:
Dear Sharatz don't get offended,
...but

Quote Sharatz:
What the fuck is your problem? You can't understand plain English or what?

Anyone who starts another thread about this will permanently lose their right of starting new threads. So go ahead and try.

I can understand English very well, thank you.
as for the anwser to your question seems to be: the attitde of some moderators...
...who seem to be starting arguments instead of solving them, or instead of just simply moderating the forums without threating users.
I don't think I need to quote the rules again, as the quote above is enough to make my point.

P.S. this is not a thread about passion, by the way...

Relax a bit, I seriously mean no disrespect to you or anyone, and in your own words it is just a internet forum... peace.
peace-sign-713031.jpg

Forza Milan!
Don't suck up to him mate. Tell him straight!

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
people tend to get me the wrong way in this forum... and am not interested in getting banned or offending anyone... I don't care about sharatz or passion, as long as they ...and other people, read and realise, how they act... let them be what they are... as long as they know it.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jasiom said:
people tend to get me the wrong way in this forum... and am not interested in getting banned or offending anyone... I don't care about sharatz or passion, as long as they ...and other people, read and realise, how they act... let them be what they are... as long as they know it.
Jasiom, this forum has it's, exceptions? to the rules sometimes in banning people...Just watch out. :)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
red&black_fever said:
Use The Fucking Pm System.

Once again....dont bother posting if you dont bother reading what jasiom has to say... :o

jasiom said:
what is everyone getting exited for?, I really don't get it at all...
...for some reason... I am unable to send PMs, I would if I could... still why should I hide the fact that I was insulted and threatend by a moderator ...

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
menon_inc said:
Once again....dont bother posting if you dont bother reading what jasiom has to say... :o
Well I read the first post and skimmed some of the others; I don't have the time to meticulously scour each post.

That being said, sorry Jasiom, please excuse my ignorance.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You're unable to use the PMs because you haven't enabled them in your settings.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Look, if you keep disregarding posting guidelines + provocatively littering the forum, don't act all surprised + huffy when a mod (me or whomever) asks you nicely first + a little more firmly later to post your threads in the appropriate forums + not randomly all over the place. I have not insulted you even if you deserved it for your lies + repeated PROVOCATIONS + attempts to start another little warzone :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
Jasiom, this forum has it's, exceptions? to the rules sometimes in banning people...
True. You've been allowed back one time too many ;) How many user names have you used up by now ? 6 ? ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
JASIOM :

Enable your PM function if you want to avoid public reprimands ;)

Go to User Control Panel (User CP) --> click Edit Options --> tick Enable Private Messaging --> scroll all the way down --> click Save Changes

Thanks for your cooperation.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
True. You've been allowed back one time too many ;) How many user names have you used up by now ? 6 ? ;)

And you of all the ppl in this forum are telling us bout that? The only person that clearly doesnt think ur wrong is urself....and scharatz...

Like i mentioned before....having you tell us about the rules...not to swear bla bla bla...is like having half the purtugese squad....drogba, inzagi, materazi and zidane to go on a world tour and promote fair play+ no diving?..Do you expect anyone to listen to them or take them seriously if they do that? LOL :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shut up, MORON_inc. YOU are the LAST in line eligible to tell ME about the rules. Mind your own CRAP + your own history :o

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Shut up, MORON_inc. YOU are the LAST in line eligible to tell ME about the rules. Mind your own CRAP + your own history :o

LOL...and ur the last to tell anyone about it....which is exactly my point. We dont even have to talk about ur history...1 day of crap from you is enuf.....passion for crap

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:

dear sharatz what was the point of all those threads... ?

Quote Sharatz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the deal:

We will give Passion a chance and review the situation after the World Cup. We will listen to the members' input, but the exact way of how this will be managed has not yet been decided. Some have suggested a vote, but as I said, no decision has yet been taken.

Until then, I am asking you to give Passion a break and let her carry out her new duties in peace. Give her a fair chance and don't make her life difficult. Keep an open mind about the situation and don't enter the "trial period" with a foregone conclusion.

Please do not turn every thread into a bickering contest like you have done with this one. As already said, you will get the chance to express your opinion after the World Cup.

Nicholas
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not turn every thread into a bickering contest like you have done with this one. PASSION does that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"trial period" , members input , after the world cup...

its all a joke, and all the anwser I get from sharatz, is a arrogant (7or someting) words how to use PM's ...

as for passion she keeps on posting ennoying remarks that my threads are pointless... like today (16-july-2006) about A.Cole... in "football"... but no again i suposibly put it in the wrong... sub-forum... wrong to the liking of passion - the moderator, if you want to contribute my posts its your choise, if you dont like them... then dont contribute, simple.

passion please...

Quote passion:
Enable your PM function if you want to avoid public reprimands:
Jasiom anwsers:
I definatly dont want to avoid public, as this concerns all users.

why cant other mods step in this issiue that CLEARLY NEEDS RESOLVING ...and we know by now ...sharatz has now interest in resolving it, or have you?

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jasiom said:
Please do not turn every thread into a bickering contest like you have done with this one. PASSION does that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How ? By NOT POSTING in your previous attention-whoring threads ?? I refrained from commenting before, as well as in my fanclub's "Ban Passion" campaigns, BUT, I'm as much entitled to have + express an opinion as you, jasiom, or anyone else here. My self-imposed silence is definitely OVER as it didn't calm things down either because IDIOTS such as you + your sad ilk of long-time bashers + trolling hangers-on with their RIDICULOUS MISSION had to pour oil in the fire any opportunity they got :o

jasiom said:
as for passion she keeps on posting ennoying remarks that my threads are pointless... like today (16-july-2006) about A.Cole... in "football"... but no again i suposibly put it in the wrong... sub-forum... wrong to the liking of passion - the moderator, if you want to contribute my posts its your choise, if you dont like them... then dont contribute, simple.
How about you contributing sth of substance ? Do we need more tits + ass in a thread ALLEGEDLY created to compare Cole + Maldini ? :o How stupid do you think I am ? Not half as stupid as you, believe me, cos you don't even pull it off to provoke in a more subtle manner + YES, PROVOKING is all you have been about recently + believe me, those who have a say here see right through you + your ilk :o

jasiom said:
I definatly dont want to avoid public, as this concerns all users. why cant other mods step in this issiue that CLEARLY NEEDS RESOLVING ...and we know by now ...sharatz has now interest in resolving it, or have you?
Yea right, that's why you keep provoking + making yourself the center of the forum with your ridiculous touchiness. Grow a fucking skin like I had to + get off my dick, pussy !

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
My self-imposed silence is definitely OVER as it didn't calm things down either because IDIOTS such as you + your sad ilk of long-time bashers + trolling hangers -on with their RIDICULOUS MISSION had to pour oil in the fire any opportunity they got :o

How about you contributing sth of substance ? Do we need more tits + ass in a thread ALLEGEDLY created to compare Cole + Maldini ? :o How stupid do you think I am ? Not half as stupid as you , believe me, cos you don't even pull it off to provoke in a more subtle manner + YES, PROVOKING is all you have been about recently + believe me, those who have a say here see right through you + your ilk :o

Yea right, that's why you keep provoking + making yourself the center of the forum with your ridiculous touchiness. Grow a fucking skin like I had to + get off my dick, pussy !

Check out the ammount of insults our great moderator uses in her post to defend herself :o

ps: For the last line...get of ur dick? Did you go for a sex change operation? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule