Dida Thread

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Well now it's time for Storari to step up. We've used quite a few keepers this term.

Hope Dida is ok. We definately need him in the UCL if we are expected to contest for the title.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Dida hasn't really radiated confidence anyway + his 2 or 3 expected saves per match don't cancel out the blunders.
its true. and we need to have storari in practice by the time CL comes around. i dont think any of these 3 will be around next year (and hope the same) so right now i just want them to be in the best form they can. kalac did well last game i watched and dida has been making far too many mistakes to be trusted as the #1

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
since when has a PK save been considered "expected"? scorin' a PK is the expected outcome... and we all know which Milan player has missed doin' so this season... so much for radiatin' confidence...
You really never miss a chance to mention him don't you. Don't you get tired doing it ?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think January 31 will be Dida's least favorite date on the calendar from now on.

One year ago from yesterday, there was The Blunder in that 1-1 draw with Sampdoria. :head:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Its over...defenetely its over !!!
I thought that we had a chance somehow for CL knowing that we will have safe defence but with DIDA injury and Nesta`s problems i say THE SEASON FOR US ITS FUCKIN OVER...

I will start to pray for the 4th spot in the league table ...:(

Last edited:

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Demerio said:
Its over...defenetely its over !!!
I thought that we had a chance somehow for CL knowing that we will have safe defence but with DIDA injury and Nesta`s problems i say THE SEASON FOR US ITS FUCKIN OVER...

I will start to pray for the 4th spot in the league table ...:(
trust me storari is not bad

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Il Milan Torna su Abbiati

Ko il brasiliano Dida e Kakac, pronto Storiari. Per il futuro Galliani pensa al granata. Il brasiliano se non rinnova, a giugno andrà via. La società rossonera, con il portiere del Toro, potrebbe agire come ha fatto per Brocchi con la Fiorentina: mettendo Cairo nella situzione di non poterlo riscattare. (Tutt0sport)

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=12&a=32609

injuries to Dida & Kalac might lead to Milan recallin' Abbiati from loan...

-----

Milan Dida fuori un mese, salterà la Champions

Ancora uno stop per il milanista Nelson Dida, vittima ieri a Roma di un infortunio alla spalla destra. L'estremo difensore dovrà fermarsi per almeno un mese. La risonanza magnetica effettuata oggi ha dato il seguente esito: lesione al legamento della spalla destra. Ad ogni modo, domani pomeriggio Dida si sottoporrà ad ulteriori accertamenti, al pari di Filippo Inzaghi, anche lui uscito malconcio dalla trasferta dell'Olimpico. Sembra comunque da escludere per il portiere brasuliano un recupero-lampo per il doppio impegno contro il Celtic Glasgow in Champions League. Con Zeljko Kalac out, spazio, dunque, a Marco Storari.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=12&a=32602

seems Dida could be out for 1 month... but more tests will be done...

Last edited:

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
^^fuck abbiati,if dida doesnt stay lets buy a better gk than abbiati..
he is just not good enough.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
nope... different injury... previous injury was a knee injury... the current injury is on his shoulder...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
injuries to Dida & Kalac might lead to Milan recallin' Abbiati from loan...

seems Dida could be out for 1 month... but more tests will be done...

Wait can we recall Abbiati now when the transfer window is closed?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Wait can we recall Abbiati now when the transfer window is closed?
guess i was too brief in my translation... the recall is probably for next season... the report noted about Dida's contract expirin' & about Milan recallin' back Abbiati the way we recalled back Brocchi...

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
Congrats to the management. They again proved they can't see longer than their nose, and now we're stuck with that loser Storari on the goal :rolleyes:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
magashi said:
Congrats to the management. They again proved they can't see longer than their nose, and now we're stuck with that loser Storari on the goal :rolleyes:
How do you know he's a loser, correct me if im wrong but the dude hasn't even played for us yet. Lets at least wait to insult him until he's played as badly as Kalac for us.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
magashi said:
Congrats to the management. They again proved they can't see longer than their nose, and now we're stuck with that loser Storari on the goal
How can you call him a "loser" when he hasn't even played for us yet? Chill, man. Besides, who else would you prefer in goal, Kalac? :rolleyes:

FSC had their "Saves of the Week" segment tonight and they couldn't be bothered to show his save from Totti's penalty, and showed some mundane save he made from that match instead. They had about 20 from the Blackburn-Chelsea match, though. Jerks.

Last edited:

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
any updates on his injury??

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Hope he will be back alive and kicking before the Celtic game.... and hopefully the new lad will do us a great favour at the moment :rolleyes:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This was in the sports section of my local paper today:

"Several newspapers, and in a recent AP story, have reported that the same man was arrested three times for highly publicized attacks in soccer stadiums, including a flare thrown directly at the back of AC Milan goalkeeper Dida back in 2005. The man escaped punishment each time."

That's news to me, since I couldn't find this AP story anywhere. What do you think?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Jasper said:
Maybe you can find a video of from the derby when Dida ran to Inter's box. I say that was not noise but earthquake;)

(couldn't find it myself...only CN videos:( )
Found this. Not the best position and timing to realize what was going on but still something.

Last edited by a moderator:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
This was in the sports section of my local paper today:

"Several newspapers, and in a recent AP story, have reported that the same man was arrested three times for highly publicized attacks in soccer stadiums, including a flare thrown directly at the back of AC Milan goalkeeper Dida back in 2005. The man escaped punishment each time."

That's news to me, since I couldn't find this AP story anywhere. What do you think?
woah... i wonder if the later arrests were before or after that? how can i guy like that still get into the stadium?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ancelotti confirms Dida absence
Four days before AC Milan's UEFA Champions League trip to Celtic FC, coach Carlo Ancelotti has revealed that goalkeeper Dida has failed to recover from a shoulder injury and will miss the first-leg tie. Dida damaged his right shoulder during Milan's Italian Cup defeat at AS Roma on 31 January and had hoped to return in time for the first knockout round encounter. Instead, the Brazilian international, 31, must target the second leg on 7 March as his comeback date, leaving new signing Marco Storari between the sticks in Glasgow. "Dida will not make it," Ancelotti told reporters. (uefa.com)

F**k it all. :mad: And all because of a shitty backpass.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^I'm confident with Storari after his stellar debut against Livorno. Hopefully he can back it up against Siena. Then against Celtic in Dida's absense.
For the first time in a while I feel that Dida is going to get pushed for his place in the XI.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
BMWTaylor said:
Before the first CL semifinal leg vs. Barca. :)

I cannot wait until he returns! Hopefully by the second leg.

Imagine him returning to a rocking San Siro, making that first save, colliding with an opponent but jumping right back to his feet...:proud:

Last edited:

Schedule