Dida Thread

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
N3d0 said:
I remember when Dida first came to Milan.. against Leeds... It was raining like crazy. Viduka shoots, Dida catches the ball but ball slips and going inside.. God i hated him so much back then :D Forza DIDA!!!
Lee Bowyer, actually. :)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
BMWTaylor said:
Forza Nelson :D

C'mon, zZ, let me report the Dida news. :) :tongue:
Very good. As aforementioned, as long as the Milan keeper keeps the mistakes to a minimum, we supporters are satisfied. Dida has showcased an ability to do just that in recent years, so I am glad to hear this. I certainly know you are too amiga. ;)

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FUCK THIS SHIT! WHY DID WE RESIGN DIDA :mad: ??????????????????

Somebody tell me who else (a goalkeeper) is interested in moving to Milan at this point of time? And of course that recommended one is supposed to be good. It's not about money, if Milan are thinking about Ronaldinho, they can buy any player in the world.

If we did not resign Dida, his contract would have been ending in this June and what if we could not sign a "good" goalkeeper by that time? We would play Kalac or Fiori, wouldn't we?

Look at Shevchenko as an example, sell first buy later and there we go, a fucked up attack until Ronaldo came to recover it a little bit.

Why did we resign Dida :head: ? That was a safety move for Milan, B&G may look for another goalie this summer and they can still end the contract with Dida. But for now, let them sign Dida to get things (his mind and other players' concerns) settled down BECAUSE we are going through the hardest period of the season (CsL quarter-finals and the last few rounds of Serie A). We need to focus on playing, not on the contract with Dida.

Why did we resign Dida :mad: ? I hope you've got a good answer.

:star: NELSON DIDA :star:

:proud: FORZA MILAN :proud:

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Check this out...apparently, Dida, Serginho, Ronaldo, and someone else decided to set up a net in the sand pit at Milanello earlier this week and play a little volleyball. :)

Unless someone has something better, the best I can do for pics is for you to go to www.studiobuzzi.com and type in either of the aforementioned players in the "Subject" box.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Check this out...apparently, Dida, Serginho, Ronaldo, and someone else decided to set up a net in the sand pit at Milanello earlier this week and play a little volleyball. :)

Unless someone has something better, the best I can do for pics is for you to go to www.studiobuzzi.com and type in either of the aforementioned players in the "Subject" box.
thats so cool. :cool: id even let dida play on my team in that sport. haha

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:

That's not fair, Dida is damn tall, 2m or something like that. But still nothing compared with Kalac lolz, that guy is a coconut tree.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Gazzetta dello Sport:
"Milan crisis: Berlusconi loses faith in Dida"

Its enough. Its time to look ahead and search for a new NO1 !!!
If i was on Sulvios place i will stop to tolerate his mistakes.
Theare are many and uncorectable.

This guy needs to benched.

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Io difendo Dida

Interviene il presidente del Milan Silvio Berlusconi. In una intervista concessa al sito ufficiale ACMilan.com, il numero uno rossonero affronta personalmente tutti i temi di strettissima attualità.

5185_news.jpg

Parla Silvio Berlusconi. Nel giovedì pre-Empoli, il presidente del Milan parte dall'argomento Dida: "Sono rimasto esterrefatto dal titolo della Gazzetta dello Sport, 'Berlusconi toglie la fiducia a Dida'. E' esattamente il contrario. Alla fine di Milan-Bayern, avendo visto con attenzione la partita e avendo visto a più riprese il replay dei gol che abbiamo fatto e che abbiamo subito, ho difeso Dida in maniera assoluta. E' assurdo dare luogo a questa disinformazione. Ad alcuni amici ho detto esattamente il contrario di quello che mi viene attribuito. Smentisco in maniera assoluta. E' falso sostenere che io abbia attaccato Dida, semmai l'ho difeso, con forza e convinzione. Non cambierei Dida con nessun altro portiere. Devo però riferirmi non solo alla Gazzetta dello Sport, ma anche ad altri quotidiani che oggi scrivono di giocatori sul piede di partenza come Seedorf, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Jankulovski, Ricardo Oliveira e Brocchi. La verità è che sono tutti confermatissimi".

Presidente, cosa si aspetta dalla partita di ritorno?
"Dobbiamo andare a Monaco per vincere, per fare una partita da Milan. Non abbiamo Gilardino per squalifica, non abbiamo Ronie per il regolamento della Champions League, ma abbiamo Inzaghi e Ricardo Oliveira, abbiamo il nostro grande Pippo e un nazionale brasiliano che fa regolarmente grandi cose in allenamento. Dobbiamo andare a fare una partita da squadra padrona del campo e padrona del gioco. Abbiamo dimostrato di saper giocare bene nella partita di andata e dobbiamo cercare di superare nella partita di ritorno la loro difesa che è statica e perforabile".

Le resta il rammarico per la fine della partita d'andata?
"Quello che sostengo è che una squadra come il Milan, e l'avevo detto ai giocatori di recente in occasione di un pranzo a Roma, negli ultimi dieci minuti deve nascondere la palla. Non è ammissibile subire gol in una situazione di gioco in cui la palla è fra le mani del nostro portiere e tocca a noi giocarla. In quei caso dobbiamo passare il pallone lateralmente, dobbiamo evitare i dribbling, i lanci lunghi, tutte quelle situazioni che possono consentire all'avversario di recuperare palla. Quando facevo l'allenatore, nel finale di partita, facevo toccare dai miei giocatori il pallone anche 17 volte quando eravamo in vantaggio. L'avversario deve essere costretto a commettere fallo per provare a recuperare il pallone. E' importantissimo che i nostri giocatori lo ricordino e lo tengano presente".

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=43848

Berlusconi denies that he has lost confidence in Dida... in contrary... he still have faith in Dida & claimed he would not exchange him for any other GK...

he also move to defend other players that are rumoured to leave the club & confirmed that they are here to stay... players in question are Seedorf... Inzaghi... Ambrosini... Jankulovski... Oliveira & Brocchi...

he went on to talk about the 2nd leg clash with Bayern Munich... and that he believes even without Gilardino... Milan still can depend on Inzaghi & Oliveria...

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
favor-milan said:
u seem always like to criticize Gila huh :head:

Van Buyten has a better champions league goal scoring record than him. You expect me to give him a lifetime achievement award for that?

favor-milan

Primavera
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Van Buyten has a better champions league goal scoring record than him. You expect me to give him a lifetime achievement award for that?

bashing Gila or someone else will change or bring sth good to Milan now?I'm tired of these stuff.I dont want to give any comment on any of our player during this time it's useless.Milan players are trying their best in every games n I appreciate that.What about us?We're sitting at home or somewhere else to watch them n criticize them but done nothing out there.Instead of saying badly about any players,i choose to keep silence and still support them whatever n hope a big chance in this summer.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Only Dida? What about Gilardino?
Good point. Ain't nobody calling for Gila's head, that's for damn sure. But whenever Dida makes a mistake, it's a fucking feeding frenzy. You'd think it was the second coming of the bubonic plague.

favor-milan said:
u seem always like to criticize Gila huh
Go to the Italian version of Google News, search under both players and see the results for yourself.

adriano_cau

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A. Cassano, F. Inzaghi, P. Maldini, R. Baggio, G. Zola
Your bias is seriously disgusting. Nobody "calls for Gilardino's head"? He's probably Milan's most criticized player this year. Lol@your agenda to protect Dida causing you to try to shift negative attention onto Gilardino.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not talking about some fans' opinions on here or any other forum. I'm talking about the press, the team, etc. Did Berlu, Galliani or whoever publicly jump to Gila's defense when he dove against Celtic or missed that sitter? If you have evidence that I'm being biased, then I welcome it with open arms.

Until then, I stand by my statement. And no, I'm not picking on Gila; I'm using him as an example because he hasn't been on the best form either as of late.

Mr.Diavolo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WEAH, Pippo, Nesta, Pirlo, Kaka, Dida, Gourcuff
I think Dida gets undeserved criticism because he's a goalkeeper and his mistakes will be put under scrutiny. This season he's been one of our better performers and he's a very solid keeper. He deserves good support because he's one of the players that I would not change.

FaraJ

;}
Reaction score
Don’t blame Dida, says agent

The agent of under-fire goalkeeper Nelson Dida has stood up for his client by attacking the Milan defence. “It’s their fault, not his,” Oscar Damiani argued.

The Brazilian was blasted in the Italian media for his performance in the 2-2 Champions League draw with Bayern Munich on Tuesday where he seemed at fault for both goals.

Those mistakes, coupled with a few more unconvincing displays this term, did raise question marks over the club’s decision to recently hand him a new £2.8m a season deal until 2010.

However, Damiani has today followed in the footsteps of President Silvio Berlusconi by backing the South American.

“The truth is that the Milan defence is inexistent and everyone is simply shifting the blame on to the goalkeeper,” the representative claimed.

“The errors at the back against Bayern, specifically by [Massimo] Oddo and [Alessandro] Nesta, were significant and my client can’t pay the penalty for those.

“Journalists need to take into account this aspect. Milan won’t get anywhere if they don’t put their defence right, no matter what Dida does.”

CHannel4

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I totally agree with the gist of what he's saying, but perhaps he could've verbalized it better than calling out Nesta and Oddo. What I found strange about it is that it was apparently first said on a Spanish radio show.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
FaraJ said:
Don’t blame Dida, says agent

The agent of under-fire goalkeeper Nelson Dida has stood up for his client by attacking the Milan defence. “It’s their fault, not his,” Oscar Damiani argued.

The Brazilian was blasted in the Italian media for his performance in the 2-2 Champions League draw with Bayern Munich on Tuesday where he seemed at fault for both goals.

Those mistakes, coupled with a few more unconvincing displays this term, did raise question marks over the club’s decision to recently hand him a new £2.8m a season deal until 2010.

However, Damiani has today followed in the footsteps of President Silvio Berlusconi by backing the South American.

“The truth is that the Milan defence is inexistent and everyone is simply shifting the blame on to the goalkeeper,” the representative claimed.

“The errors at the back against Bayern, specifically by [Massimo] Oddo and [Alessandro] Nesta, were significant and my client can’t pay the penalty for those.

“Journalists need to take into account this aspect. Milan won’t get anywhere if they don’t put their defence right, no matter what Dida does.”

CHannel4
thats one opinion from an unbiased source... :rolleyes:

of course he says it isnt his clients fault. if he didnt, he would be a bad agent. after watching myself, id say every italian journalist cant be wrong...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Something must've really rung his bell this time around, because he didn't pull this schtick last season.

favor-milan

Primavera
Reaction score
All I really want is we-Milan fans have to respect our players n pls dont blame them anymore whether it's Dida or Gila.This is the worst season I've ever seen.All of players we have now are fighting hardly in each game to collect every possible point.Blaming them can change anthing right now?Nope.Wait for this summer n maybe some players u dislike will dissapear

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
favor-milan said:
Wait for this summer n maybe some players u dislike will dissapear
No they won't ... they'll probably extent their contracts.

Anyways it's nice to see Berlu finally speaking about his team after some time now.

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Oddo, Gourcuff
I'm sure Dida will try harder tomorow and on wednesday, especially with SB sticking up for him

Schedule